Classic scammer MO to some degree. He joined Feb 2019 but all 133 of his posts were in the last 30 days. Scammers typically do this to build post count to give the illusion of being a longterm member.

Someone else posted the above and exactly what I thought. I just went through a similar affair on the SigTalk site. The scammer joined the site three years prior and had over a thousand posts, but when you look at them they were all accumulated within 6 months. He did a PayPal transaction. But PayPal didn’t back up because it was gun related. He had a great price on the item and quick responses. Unfortunately the item never arrived never gave a tracking number. Only thing that saved me was on PayPal I used a Barclays credit card. The computer address was from Nigeria, even though he was using a good address in California. Barclays was able to have PayPal reverse the charges because they should have done a more thorough job of seeing who opens PayPal accounts. Sorry to hear it sucks I know.