like the rest of the guys that have spoke up for LC brass....
I'll support their assessment 100 %...

As Last Round said, he'd expect 10 reloads out of them?
I anneal mine every time I reload it now a days.. from reading some of Scenar Shooters posts on his brass prep..

I shoot a lot of 223 and ALL in bolt guns...

out of Lake City, I expect way beyond 50 reloads..and I've got bunches of batches that have seen that many reloads..
I just am a little frugal on the powder scale, and that helps out a lot.. I don't need max velocity for varmint shooting or target shooting..I am usually shooting 223 from 50 to 300 yds on small varmints or targets... I've got 22.250s if I think I need more..

I've picked up most of mine over at the range...currently there seems to be an abundance of LC 17 and 19 out this way...

I purchased a Dillion Pocket Swager from one of the campfire members ( hanco) from down in Texas..
that is what i use to remove the primer pocket crimp.. one of the most useful auxiliary tools on my load bench...

once upon a time, I decided to test out how many times you could reload a case.. so I took 10 Remington pieces of range brass, and with 1000 55 gr FMJ bullets, I loaded those 10 cases 100 times each...annealing every 4th round...and using Lee Neck Sizer for the neck and a Redding Body die for the shoulder, as needed.. I kept the powder charge in the range of 40 to 45,000 CUP..

those cases are in a zip lock bag around here somewhere.. they look kinda ratty, but they've been reloaded 102 times now...
powder charge on each was 13.5 grains of Blue Dot...

I'd expect LC to give me better service life span than the Remington....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez