Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by deflave

That’s it?
I expected so much more.

Now you know how all your dates felt growing up.

LMFAO! grin
[Linked Image from ]

Ah, so you are one of the Dflave sycophants everybody refers to, a cheerleader of sort?

I have to call bullshit on this........ not so good of a try to shame people into not responding to Flave's threads.

Hint... you don't have to respond..... control yourself rather than try to control others.....

Grow a pair.... oh and don't forget your mask... hahahhahhaha

No, I’m dead serious. I don’t hang here all day everyday, but when I do come around other members refer to those who see Deflave as their hero.. just asking.

Can only speak for myself, Flave is my friend as in real life. I enjoy his sense of humor...... I enjoy general personality types that call bullshit when it is spewed by others, makes me laugh.
I am laughing at you..... and it is fun.... this is all about fun, if it wasn't whats the point?

Thanks for saving me the trouble.

Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by deflave

That’s it?
I expected so much more.

Now you know how all your dates felt growing up.

LMFAO! grin
[Linked Image from ]

Ah, so you are one of the Dflave sycophants everybody refers to, a cheerleader of sort?

I have to call bullshit on this........ not so good of a try to shame people into not responding to Flave's threads.

Hint... you don't have to respond..... control yourself rather than try to control others.....

Grow a pair.... oh and don't forget your mask... hahahhahhaha

No, I’m dead serious. I don’t hang here all day everyday, but when I do come around other members refer to those who see Deflave as their hero...

And this makes you jealous cause you’re not getting any attention. OK, now I get it...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 05/19/20.