Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by CCCC
Barr is not obligated to do what I think he should do, or what you think he should do - the role is well-defined, confidentiality and discretion are of high importance, and we have no idea what he is questioning/reviewing/getting ready to prosecute, etc. No doubt he also is monitoring/staying abreast of other big investigations and - if he is doing his job well - trying to insure that folks are not messing up each others work - including his own. The wheels of justice never move quickly at that level, so impatience down here does nothing except irritate the impatient. I'm not a fan of Barr or lots of others up there, but he seems a bunch better than what we have suffered in the remembered past, so I'm going to watch carefully and patiently for the results before I start damning him or throwing rocks his way..
No offense to you intended, but that's all just fancy talk to justify doing nothing.
No offense taken, but am more than a bit amazed by your assumption that you can read my mind and motive - and apparently your compulsions caused you to miss by a wide mile. I have no intent and made zero effort to "justify" anything he is not doing - or doing. You can not point up one word from me toward such justification.. And, that was not "fancy talk" talk. It was forthright every day language as used among thoughtful folks who do their best to express themselves clearly. Absence of abject bias does not indicate fanciful. Please take no offense.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron