Originally Posted by Henryseale
Originally Posted by RickyD

I actually have some of those on order from MBC. Probably won't be shipped for 2 or 3 weeks still, according to info when I ordered them. I am planning on loading them for a .357 revolver with 4 inch barrel. What powder charge would you suggest? I have 2400, Unique, and Universal available. Thanks!

Henry,
I've only shot them with N110. 12 grains and 12.3. I shot two 5 shot groups at 25 yards. One put 4 in an inch with the fifth 1.5" above the group,and the other with 3 in 1" and 2 cutting the same hole 1.25" directly above those. I haven't shot much for years due to a divorce and all the fun that ushers in, so I was pleased with that. I believe that's also the first time I shot the Model 66 4" too. The next week I went back with a bag of 5 rounds at 12.6 grains of N110 and they did not shoot nearly as good. The 12 grains is still enough for me and believe it would be an effective hunting load with that 180 WFN.

I have an order in with Missouri for some coated 480's and Keith style coated 255 45's for about a month now. When those get here I'll put another in for more 45's in 325 grains, and some more 357 180's. And maybe a couple of the latter if they still shoot that well next time out.

I really like N110. I use it in my Savage ML and it's consistently accurate. It's a little more "civil" than H110 and very accurate. I've been using it for a 335 coated Missouri Bullet in my 5.5 SBK Bisley and Redhawk. It's MUCH more comfortable to shoot with the Redhawk. I'll be running the 255 Keith's in the SBH Bisley.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.