Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
It's very foolish for some of you to poo poo the polls. Seldom are they wrong by very much. 2016 was an exception. Even then, the polls correctly predicted that Hillary would take the popular vote. She did, by the largest margin in history, but the Electoral College apportionment swung it to Trump.

You can also bet your bottom dollar that the people who run the polls have spent three years figuring out 2016, what went wrong, and made corrections. This year they will finely poll by state. Whichever poll is the most accurate predictor will make the most money, and they've been working on accuracy since 2016.

I think we may be in trouble.

The Republicans have only five months to turn this around. They don't seem to be trying very hard. And I'm not sure Trump is helping his own cause.

................I somewhat agree and disagree....... Saw Kimberly Guilfoyle on News Max yesterday. She is up there very high in status within the Trump re-election campaign. The Trump campaign raised $62 million in the month of April alone with some $250 million currently on hand. Well above anything the demCRAPS raise on a monthly basis and many times more total $$$ on hand....The strategies and goings on right now and until Nov behind the scenes within the Trump campaign and what they have planned for major national ads as well other things might make you re-think a few things with your above post....Imo, this will not be like 2016. Imo we will not see a 5 to 6 million national vote advantage for Biden as Hillary had regardless of whom he picks for VP. The Trump re-election campaign behind the scenes is a phenom..... In other words, there is far less enthusiasm for dementia Joe Biden now then there was for Hillary in 2016. Hillary for as bad as she was as a candidate did not have dementia and could string more than 2 sentences together......Trump on the other hand never lost his base and will acquire many new voters from the black, hispanic and Asian communities by larger margins in 2020 than he had in 2016....

Many good things and strategies going on behind the scenes within the Trump campaign. Not a good idea to under estimate Trump's re-election campaign team...

Well i hope you're right.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.