Originally Posted by Yondering
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by boliep

Shipping from Midway is both slow and expensive.

About three weeks ago I ordered rings and bases from Midway. It took ten (10) days before it left them headed for me.

Yeah, they have sucked for more than a few years. I hope guys arent blaming the covid on their pizz poor shipping practices.

Have you actually ordered from them in the past couple years, before all the corona virus slowdowns? I have quite a bit, and their shipping was always priced reasonably and usually pretty quick. There was a time when they were bad about it, but recently not that I'm aware of except for the 'Rona. Seems to me in the past couple years their shipping rates have been significantly cheaper than I could ship the same item for myself.

Sure, i just looked on my account. Ordered 200 .375 sierra 200gr bullets for my 375 Winchester on 10-10-19 recieved shipment on Monday 10-21-19. Is that acceptable? Im used to other places that are much quicker. I dont sweat 5 days but 11 days, lets get real bud. I only order from midway when i absolutely have to. They used to be a lot better.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA