Originally Posted by Hastings
I'm looking at the ATM THOR LT on AMAZON. The reviews are mixed. I have a Remington 700 with a #4 Douglas barrel 25 inches long. It already has 30 MM rings and is an accurate rifle. It could become my dedicated night rifle as I have a Jap Weatherby Vanguard2 that is my favored .30-06 for daytime also very accurate. No telling how many predators and depredators it has killed including over 100 hogs and maybe 2 dozen pit bulls. I wonder about the ATN THOR LT holding up to .30-06 recoil but I don't like the idea of 200 Yards plus on hogs with .223.

If that’s your daytime rig to then just get a clip on thermal objective for your scope. I’m not real sure about the 30-06 thats why I would look at a Bering clip on thermal objective. Then your not worried about your internal reticle on a thermal scope. 200 yards on a pig with a .223 is average. If you want more then look into a 350 legend. That’s what I have now. Here’s a little clip of the Bering hogster we use for coyote / pig hunting trips here in OK.

https://youtu.be/ux6GkIvK6jc