Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by MOGC
Shooting for POA/POI from only 5 yards isn't much of a test.

Why is that? I like to test one thing at a time. On this outing I was testing my ammo. Are you saying the results would have been different had I shot at 10 or 15 yards? It seems to me the groups would have been larger but I can't see why the end result would have changed.

Yes, the end result would be different. It will be off by much more at 20 yards, per se. How long have you been shooting pistols? I've been wondering what this Henderson Nevada is all about... Damn, like I've said before I grew up in Nevada. You have no excuse to not be practicing out there. At 5 yards, you should be shooting 1 hole groups with a box of ammo. Testing poi/poa at that distance is almost a waste of ammo... Step it back a bit and please go out and get some practice. I'm sure they still have jackrabbits out there. Those are great targets of opportunity for the pistol shooter and rifle shooter alike..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA