[Linked Image from i357.photobucket.com]I bought this rifle brand new and I am the original owner. It was manufactured in March of 1994. It has a fully floated 26 inch heavy contour barrel with a concave crowned muzzle. The long action chambered in 7mm Remington Magnum is nestled in an HS Precision composite stock that has a full receiver-length aircraft-grade aluminum bedding block for maximum stability. The barrel and receiver have a matte finish, while the two-lug bolt is nicely jeweled. The adjustable trigger is wide enough to accommodate the index finger’s entire pad, it also has a series of vertical grooves for plenty of non-slip contact surface. The trigger breaks crisp and clean with no take-up and no creep. The rifle has a hinged floor-plate magazine. It has 60 rounds down the tube. It shoots lights out with Federal Premium 165 grain BTSP’s. The glass is a Leupold Vari-X II 4x12 with adjustable objective and a duplex reticle. It’s mounted with Leupold base and rings. The rifle is perfect in every way, inside and out, and it functions flawlessly. $1150.00, and I’ll ship it to your FFL (who must be willing to accept a shipped firearm from a non-licensee) in the lower 48.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.