Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Unprimed. A little under 15 cents per, shipped. Pics look good.

I shoot at the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club to work up loads, they’re really good about policing brass. After load confirmation I shoot solo at a private location. No opportunity for pickup.

This last order should take care of me for quite a while. I have 3k or so floating around, another 2500 will be perfect.

P

Good luck Pharm. Too bad you didn't have a local place to pick up brass. It seems like every meth head around here has an AR15 and they just fling brass all over hell and highwater. Schidt, when I was at my clubs range yesterday there were guys just doing mag dumps with their ar's at the pistol range. Thank god they were not at the rifle range bothering me while I shot my ar 15 with irons. They ended up leaving right as I did, but I imagine if I would have waited around for them to leave, I could have picked up another 1000 pieces of brass they just left laying there... 79s doesn't believe that chidt happens, but it does. As for the unprimed r-p that has been prepped and tumbled, that is a good price. I believe midsouth has it for about the same price...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA