Originally Posted by Seafire
State Police our range for training.. whoever is running the session varies...

seems when they have some guy in charge down from Potlandia or Salem, they are made to pick up all of their brass, and then he takes it all over and gets it recycled, so it doesn't end up in the hands of the local citizens....evidently anti gun folks....

then some other guys in charge NOT from Potlandia or Salem.. they will let their troopers shoot for 2 to 3 days and not make them pick up anything....they don't have to.. because most if not all of it is gone off the range when they get out there the next morning..

me and a buddy were out there once, when OSP had shot for two days straight, and had half a day session the following day...

there was so much brass laying out there, you needed sunglasses to look down range due to the glare...

Warren is a handicap Vietnam Vet, Marine Type.. he started at the 100 yd target area and worked his way back toward the firing benches... I started there and worked my way out toward where he was at... we cleaned up the range pretty good....

when the range was closing we got ran out of there, but we pretty much had finished...

Warren called me the next afternoon and asked had I counted how many pieces I had picked up, or started cleaning it in the Tumbler... I had started Tumbling it the previous evening.. I told him I had picked up 6,000 pieces of 223.. and didn't pick up any 9mm...the chuckled... got ya beat... 6500 pieces of 223, and about a 1000 of 9mm...

two guys... 12,500 pieces in one short evening...maybe 2 hours...I love OSP ( when they aren't from Potlandia.. or Salem)

I see that chidt all the time buddy. My clubs range is in Washington and the FBI and CIA supposedly use it. I've been up there when the local sheriff's dept are doing their quals. They just leave their brass lay. Then we have some guys that think they are the ultimate commandos and just let that brass fly. I know one guy goes up to the damn range more than I do and he's always talking about going to those damn training seminars that James Yeager puts on. What pizzes me off is he won't shoot our competitions. He's not a very impressive shooter. Probably why he needs those seminars.. You should be a nice guy and sell your neighbor pharm some good prepped brass... wink

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA