Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by okie
How the hell are you and where in the hell you been? You and I need to take a ride and go see Dennis Feken….

Don't know how I missed this. I've been thinking about you Dana. I need to slide you some money. PM me the amount and I'll get on it.
I'm also up for a ride to go see Dennis. Is he still making actions? Hell... I don't even know the status of of the rifle that we are building.
You still working for Goodyear? Did you ever finish up your gunsmith shop? Damn... Ive been hiding out too long.

No worries at all buddy I've had a couple of back operations lately last one in January was a doozie but I'm getting around well enough to do light shop work. I almost had Feken located before the Covid festivities set in but I think we could take a ride up there and corner him up long enough to get a heat treat method for that action. He worked for a local gunshop for awhile just outside of Stillwater but no longer. Will not answer his phone calls or messages. They said he kinda curmudgeoned up. I've only spoke with him once but have an address. Will have to do a face to face if he's still with us...Heat treat and that rifle is ready to shoot.

Busy time right now but yes lets git together soon and take a ride up north, catch up a bit.

Been off work for nearly a year but a life of semi-retirement looks like it may be in the cards for me. Rode too many young colts when I was younger...

Teri sends hugs...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~