Originally Posted by boatanchor
Most people forget a loading manual is not a Bible, that is why you look at a few different sources of information then go shoot through a chronograph, every rifle is different and don't like the same load as another of the same caliber.
I did that today, I shot 3 rifles through my chronograph, a 270 Winchester that shot 200fps faster than the manual said at 2gr under max, a Rem 7Mag that I had loaded 2gr over max that was still more than 100fps slower than the manual said and a 300WM that shot to with in 20fps of what the manual said.
The only absolute with loading is that BS1917Kchunter Fhuqking knows everything (if only in his own mind)

You are only making yourself looks stupid with your remarks. Ive proven you to be a dipschidt at least 3 times today. Boy you're butt hurt aren't you? Fist with your stupid azzed Leupold you said you'd sell for $150.00 because you thought the op was crazy for thinking he could get $250 out of his. I sold the same exact type of scope, you so foolishly offered for $150.00 here, for $325.00 on ebay. Your own actions only make you look stupid as schidt... Keep shooting those 270 loads that are 200fps over book max, maybe you will learn something.. Ha ha.. You might want to consider using your reloading press as a boatanchor, because you don't know much about it...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA