Mornin, I'll get shot but here goes. I had a dog, Griffon, German wire haired pointer??? No I don't know the difference!!! Mine looked more griffon, needed a shave more than most GWPs. I think they are related anyway (my idea not anyone else's. Hunting fool, dove under water to retrieve his first duck! No he didn't duck his head under he disappeared under, last thing I saw was that big old stub tai disappearing. Bird crazy, cousin went with us once, said that he had hunted this little bush before & not to expect much. We took 5 birds out of there. He couldn't believe it, if your going out again some time call me I'm in!. If you don't want him on anything else don't show him anything else, mine would point rabbits. My bad not his. Besides I like rabbit stew. Best companion I've ever had, would do stuff just to make you laugh! Played with him when he was a pup catching snow balls, he learned to do a back flip & every now & again if you maybe had a bad day with your shooting were feeln a little down he'd do a couple just to make ya laugh. I'm 68 yrs old now & he left us last Christmas or so. No I don't want another one, I can't go through that again!!!! Besides I'd always compair one to my Diggzz & that wouldn't be fair. Good luck!!! Bill out. πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦