Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
If your a druggie with heart problems and resist arrest, you get what you get. Should have put his hands behind his back and stopped resisting. He played the game, he lost.

They scream “ I can’t breath “ all the time. Kinda like crying wolf. If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime.

He’s as responsible as the cop for his death.

And exactly where are the above "legal principles" found in the Minnesota criminal code? You actually think the jury is going to be given anythng remotely similar to your rant as a "jury instruction"? You think the defense attorneys are going to be allowed to argue that? The law is the law, whether you like it or not and the fact that you have to pull stuff out of your own ass rather than ground your argument in actual Minnesota law, shows you're way out of your league. Again, if my position is bullshit, prove it using Minnesota criminal law, specifically the law of 3rd degree murder. Go ahead Johnny Cochran. Knock yourself out! laugh laugh laugh

And I believe Cochran got ole OJ acquitted. Even A dumbass Libertard Troll like you should be able to grasp that concept.

You just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper grin and name-calling just advertises you as stupid or a drop out of 3rd grade (in your case, it's probably both). For the third time, what element of the law of 3rd degree murder is lacking sufficient evidence to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt on the facts as see now know them??

Last edited by Tarquin; 05/29/20.

Tarquin