Assuming you’re in the same blind or stand?

The three you’ve listed is more of a Chevy Ford Ram decision, they’re all good names in the x-bow arena. It’s really going to come down to which one feels the best, the one she can crank easiest, and what the accessories are going add on to the bottom line.

The Ravin has been in circulation enough now that most of the bugs are out of it, and you can get spare bolts / nocks pretty easy now. That was the biggest issue in my area for quite a while after they were available at the local shop. However, anything Ravin branded is expensive to replace or accessorize.

Ten Point has great reliability, a good warranty and easy to get parts for if needed. Their models run from traditional to compact, they are typically going to a larger package to pass around. I’ve owned a Ten Point, and several hunters I know are over ten seasons of hunting with their Ten Points.

Scorpyd - no experience.

The Ravin is generally the best for compact out of the group listed, as storage after the season is also a thought to keep in mind.

I switched over to Excalibur Micros two years ago when they introduced the takedown models. They now store as compact as a Raven, and we’ve done the takedown drill enough to confident that the zero truly does not shift. We’ve accounted for one elk , and multiple deer between two of them.

Last edited by AH64guy; 05/30/20.