Since you stated that money is not a consideration, I would like to heartily endorse the Ravin. Last year I sold a couple of guns and purchased a Ravin R-26, mostly because a change in regulations has made the firearm season pretty hopeless on my hunting property in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. A shoulder replacement was also a big issue. I needed a crossbow that was light, handy and easy to cock and uncock.

I bit the bullet...er...bolt...and bought the R-26. I am extremely impressed with it. You cannot shoot multiple bolts at 20 yards from a rest at the same target, because they will hit each other. The bow comes with EVERYTHING you need; scope, bolts, quiver and cocker. Mine came with a free case as well.

It is simple and easy to cock, with a silent cocking feature if you want to use it. It is also simple to decock without shooting it or requiring extra tools. It delivers an honest 400 fps with a 400 grain bolt. The scope has ranging marks from 20-100 yards, and they are right on the money once the rig is sighted in.

Here are my first two shots at 50 yards last fall. I did kill a deer with it and a rifle would not have done the job any better.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by wildhobbybobby; 06/04/20.

Life is like a purple antelope on a field of tuna fish...