Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by Sheister
Stick,

Have to admit I have had my share of issues with Leupolds lately, which was something I never seemed to have happen many years ago... Just the other day I was shooting with a 6.5 - 20 on one of my favorite .22's and while dialing it in, one group would scatter, adjust it back and the next couple groups would be one ragged hole, adjust again and scatter, etc.... not what I would expect from a rimfire, but this isn't the first time I've had this issue with Leupolds. However, I'm pretty much a set and forget kind of guy and once I get a scope settled in I pretty much leave it alone on most of my rifles. This one is going back to Leupold in a couple days to see what is up, but it won't be around long if it comes back faulty like yours have . Of course, very few people shoot as much as you do, so it takes some of us mere mortals a lot longer to realize these little nagging problems than others - or like me, just stubborn.... wink

I love Leupold's glass, but I hate their erector systems as many tall board tests have made me cringe.... However, with the amount of distaste on this forum for the Leupolds I envision a whole closet full of them to arrive soon and I'll use them for trade bait to the less knowledgeable to acquire better wares.... wink

How has the steelheading been this spring? Trying to plan a trip up towing the boat to POW next spring with a couple buddies if the planets and stars all align...

Bob

Bob I’m sorry you didn’t suck enough ass to be one of the boys, though your heart is in the right place, the sex offenders son has no pride... sorry buddy

Not sure where you are going with this but it you knew me you would realize being "one of the boys" is the furthest thing from my objectives in life... BTW, did you ever get that stock duped yet?

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.