Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
What is missing is what happened prior to where the video starts, which would likely add a lot of context.

Without that, it is hard to judge either side. The uniformed cops might be in the wrong. The plain clothed FBI agent might have created the situation by not informing them who he actually was. Too little info, and likely the video was designed to paint a one sided picture that the editor wants.

But 700H would never post anything true regarding police and firefighters. He has a deep seated hatred of these groups because deep down in his soul he knows he's a weak sniveling untrustworthy coward and could never risk his life to help fellow man. and hes no different than the ANTIFA looters burning up police stations, small businesses.
Sadly
You poor sap, I do loath creatures such as you but hold Mack and those like him in the highest regard

You undoubtedly would make an excellent representative of the cops in that video

just a coward posting lies. A guy like you served in my unit in Iraq. He was constantly complaining US soldiers were unlawful occupiers on his social media after he converted to Islam. When the gun fire or mortars, rockets started dropping in he was usually hiding somewhere. I saw him once after a mortar exploded near compound and he was crying and shaking instead of trying to located help the wounded civilians. Thank God he was processed out.

Your ridiculous posting reminds of the way he used to complain and post schit from unreliable web sites attacking and criticizing the military.. He was a weak link like you

Keep up your lies and attacks

Last edited by ribka; 06/01/20.