Originally Posted by Boogaloo
Most normal folks don't see this kind of stuff...

Recently had to call para for a kid who od on Fentanyl. After CPR and Narcan. He made it but has a history of drug use, chronic kidney failure, heart failure, shortness of breath...bunch of other stuff . I think he has a prescription for Narcan.
\
Fentanyl is lethal at microscopic dosage levels so it's impossible to get the dosage right outside of a lab. Shooting it up street drugs is like playing Russian Roulette...he's od several times. Fentanyl... it's a good high. They mix the Fentanyl with meth and pot and alcohol. The meth keeps them up so they can enjoy the opiate high without going to sleep. If they go to sleep they can't be aroused and their breath can slow to once or twice a minute. They might be up for several days, tweaking and shooting up, then sleep for two, three days straight.

All pretty crazy stuff...meth and fentanyl erode the heart and other organs...he was clean cut and good looking and appears to be in good health, but it turns out he is in renal failure and heart failure at 35. It is a fatal addiction, one way or another. This guy is white, but blacks are even more susceptible to addiction, if that has any meaning.

Old George was a healthy looking buck too, but if he was a long term user, internally he was dying from the inside out.

He isn't the only one by a longshot...this is a very common problem. Fentanyl is the predominant street drug because it is so powerful, a half pound is an enormous number of doses.

Fentanyl comes from....

China...

Excellent post.

In Dr. Baden’s tv interview on Fox I don’t recall him mentioning the drugs nor their deleterious effects on a person.

Did anyone here see the interview and hear him mention the drugs?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.