Yep - tickets in hand...or at least in our email "In Boxes". QA from Chicago to Doha to J'berg and then Air Bots into Gabby. Booked them directly on the QA website and confirmed everything with the QA Call Center. In our case, the Air Bots flights are currently NOT carrying PAX, but just got word this morning the Bots Ministry of Environment, Wildlife and Tourism is having a meeting this afternoon to address officially extending the formal hunting season regarding the DG concessions and the respective lease holders formally into 2021. How long into 2021 will be given then too. No idea if he is going to address opening the boarders/commercial flights yet or not.

Per the Call Center, J'berg airport is allowing "transit" through the terminal to connecting flights, BUT, if you leave the terminal, i.e. pass thru the Immigration Desks where you collect your luggage (NOT THE PASS PORT CONTROL DESK IN THE TRANSIT CORRIDOR) then you're NOT subject to the 14-day "self quarantine". Trouble is, there aren't that many currently flying International flights.

I've also read where numerous ZA operators are getting their properties "certified" as being 14-day "quarantine" sites, with the intention of being able to book clients and hunt for the 14-days. I also confirmed just this morning that effective 1 Jun, ZA opened "hunting" to ZA residents but, they have to stay within their home districts.