No claims filed but my experience with farm bureau sucked royally. The agent was a lazy sack who let corporate run the account. I kept getting letters annually that they were dropping my home coverage because the escrow was screwed up (when it wasn’t, they had something wrong in their system). My agent couldn’t be bothered to get off the golf course to fix the problem. After threatening in no uncertain terms to pull my account if I got one more letter he made a few mouse clicks and the problem was fixed.

A couple years later I got a letter one day saying they were dropping me at the end of the month because I only had one line with them (house). No offer to quote me for the cars, trailer, etc. and no call from the agent explaining a shift in they way they do business. They did me a favor as I switched to State Farm. They have been great, including having claims filed for various things.

My parents had home, cars, farm, etc with Farm Bureau. Never filed a claim for over 20 years. Dad crunched a tailgating on a new dodge and filed his first claim in a quarter century. They jacked his rates up so much that thy recouped the cost of the tailgate threefold. Agent said it was corporate policy, nothing he could do. Good luck with the pricks if you go that way.