here ya go

https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/treatments/medications-for-memory

Originally Posted by nighthawk
Yay Tucker! So says members of the forum that celebrates mayhem towards those who suffer mayhem far in excess of what can be considered just. Kid looses an eye from a gas grenade? Got what he deserved. Buy the cop a beer. Protester blocking traffic? Run him down with an SUV. Let's play the video again. That's the way it should be done. Black man dies from excessive use of force and failure to even attempt to obtain medical help when that force obviously puts his life in peril? Happens to have some amount of illegal drugs in his system? Don't bother to call medical assistance. He took drugs voluntarily, let him die. Someone even suggested banning emergency services from using Narcan, let 'em all die.

Now the people cast as villains and suffering injury happen to be black. Coincidence I guess. Or maybe there are no white bad guys.

Just how divisive can you get without advocating outright vigilantism. The system is far too lenient with the blacks. Even releases them from jail early. Never mind that the same policy applies to whites, compassion is OK for them.

Tucker was talking about YOU.

Don't bother calling me names as in the past when I didn't chi_mp along with the brain trust posting here.
1) I don't care - got over being bullied about third grade.
3) I probably won't see it.