Originally Posted by PWN
The black, colored, negro, African-American, whatever is the accepted way to identify those humanoids, in North Tulsa b!tch and continually wail about no grocery stores and food deserts. Yet, every chain that has opened a grocery in that area has closed within 2 years. A WalMart near North Tulsa closed for remodeling and never reopened because they had losses of over a 100K/year from minority theft. The shoplifting, bad checks and product damage makes profitability impossible. Even the few dot head Indians and Pakistanis who own and operate convenience stores on that side of town have them up-armored and prices that would make a Jewish shop owner blush to cover the losses of "shop and run" customers. You cannot find an exposed and outdoor vending machine, pay phone or newspaper box on that side of town. The residents complain about no street lights, but shoot them out or steal the copper wiring. Yet, the rapidly re-written history of Black Wall Street and the 1921 race riot in Tulsa would have us believe Greenwood and Archer were a combination of Rodeo Drive and New York's financial district. When the truth was the place was hotels serving as whore houses and drug dens, pool halls, barbershop serving as gambling fronts, gin joints for illegal liquor, pawn shops serving as loan sharks and places to sell stolen goods and shoe shine stands which were actually fronts for running numbers.No manufacturing, no industry, no automobile dealerships, no hospitals, no schools, no art galleries, no concert halls, no community parks and the area around "Black Wall Street" looked like a disorganized African village. The white people who burned out north Tulsa in 1921 didn't start the fight and were not envious of the black wealth and progress. They responded to shots fired by blacks during a protest at a local jail which initially had the white counter-protesters on the run and pent up frustration with the crime, moral turpitude and general behavior of black folks of the area which was beginning to spill over more and more in the white, decent areas of Tulsa. Once the cleansing began the crowds didn't stop until almost all the problem area of North Tulsa had been eliminated and the residents had been either rounded up or driven into the Black Jack hills of Osage County. The blacks didn't rebuild and eventually wharehouses replaced what had once been an eyesore and crime riddled area of Tulsa. Black culture is and always has been a proclivity for ignorance, violence, crime, sloth, rampant fornication and drug or alcohol abuse. The same basic traits and tribal structure they came from in Africa. Slavery and institutional racism didn't make blacks the way they are. They are and always will be the same as they were before being rounded up and put on slave ships.

if I am being too harsh, please feel free to point out one community, city, county, state or country where a black majority provides an environment you would aspire to live within. How such a small percentage of a population can be responsible for so much damage for so long to the fiber of a county is beyond me. Despite 155+ years of freedom and 60+ years of dedicated hard political and social work and sacrifice to uplift blacks they are still, by and large, no better than they were in their native lands.Our culture doesn't need to change out treatment of blacks. Blacks need to change their culture and they will be viewed and treated better. A change that just is not biologically possible for a vast majority of them.

So no. Only an idiot would invest money to establish a business in dark cities of this nation. You don't see JZ, Bouncy or other "made" blacks churning their hard earned dollars back into the black community. Hell, no successful black runs back to where they came from to build a multi-million dollar mansion and send their kids to local schools. They all flee to the peaceful, prosperous, safe areas. Which also happen to be white dominated areas.

RANT OVER. YEP-I'M A RACIST....not really-I'm a realist.

Word.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?