Originally Posted by gunzo
Hell, I wasn't there, but as Bristoe said, the hits on the table, I saw more than one. Smoke, dust, or whatever coming from the door he was standing in.. was it him shooting or bullet strikes near him.

He seemed really disorganized for a business owner for the time he'd done it. Back & forth, again & again. Frustration? I'd want to watch it many more times to sort it out, but just judging from a view or two like most of the rest here,,,, I'd say he said; fuggit & cut loose. Just a novice observation.

Just like a lot of us law abiding freedom loving citizens would do. This is America, not downtown Damascus. Bring the police in, control the situation, arrest anyone breaking a law. These Cops doing nothing but refereeing the mayhem with a watch and see attitude while idiots are destroying your neighborhood and your trying to make a livelyhood would piss me off too. Cops need to do their jobs. Time to fish or cut bait. They want to run around in tactical gear carrying AR15's any other time, well now's the chance to run in and play Barry badass.

Last edited by jackmountain; 06/03/20.