Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Floyd may have been using his last breath when he said "I can't breath" .

I don't know why I should have to say this but it keeps coming up. If you've ever been around people in distress who have cardiovascular or respiratory disease "I can't breath" translate into "My body isn't getting sufficient oxygen" and indicates a critical situation requiring emergency attention. A guy may be faking but is it worth risking his life to non bother taking precautions and getting him checked out by an EMT?

They did get him checked out by EMT though

Too late. Which is why they messed up badly. Now they are paying for their negligence. Had they even appeared to ease off and render assistance when he said he can't breath they would most probably be in the clear.

I wonder how long it takes a rookie cop to stop checking on every little thing a perp. says is wrong while he’s being arrested. They are career criminals being apprehended regularly . They probably knew by the description who they were looking for. Dude was high and selling dope trying to pass off counterfeit money. Fu.ck him . No, I’m not agreeing with the murder of people by cops in any case. They won’t get convicted of murder. Stop being the sheep following the media Shepard.

Do you read the chit you spew? The three cops sat on him why he pleaded to breath. For almost 9 FUGGIN minutes... where they wrestling with him? No. Swapping punches? No... get real

Do you read what you type, you Antifa fa.ggot ??

Is that the best you can do? I figured a bigot like your self would be capable of so much more.. have any kids? My, would they be so proud of their racist POS father. No kids? Just kick yer dog for good measure? Beat your old lady while yer on roll.

You go brother, hope you never need help from a real human.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii