Home
Lets see... Floyd had Meth and Fentynal in his blood stream... along with alcohol...

Plus had high blood pressure and Cardiac Disease...

and also his cadaver was tested positive for Covid 19....

all of that, even individually, would make it difficult for an overweight man to breathe....

but yet with all of that, because its politically convenient for Officer's Chauvin's knee to be the cause of death for George Floyd...

Personally I think Officer Chauvin is being used as a scapegoat, for practices the Minneapolis PD has been known for, for decades....they are not guilty of racism necessarily, as they are typically Nazis on anyone...
I think yer high on drugs, Floyd may have had drugs in his system and given time he may have killed himself... Chauvin kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes plus.... hmmm..... 3 minutes after he stopped breathing... nah.... no fugging way would that do it.
Damn. That pig Fugger cop kept his knee on the piece of chit's neck for 2 minutes 40 seconds after one of the other pig Fuggers told him there was no pulse. Geebus, get a clue man.
The drugs and health issues probably contributed, but the knee pressed on the neck and the other officers on his back put the nail in his coffin.

They most likely didn't intend to kill him, or hurt him badly, it was just an error of judgment....which, no doubt, they all regret.

If only foresight was as good as hindsight.
Originally Posted by DBT
The drugs and health issues probably contributed, but the knee pressed on the neck and the other officers on his back put the nail in his coffin.

They most likely didn't intend to kill him, or hurt him badly, it was just an error of judgment....which, no doubt, they all regret.

You think?

When there's no pulse and you keep doing, it's plainly murder. Jeebus. Ohh oopsie...
Originally Posted by johnn
I think yer high on drugs, Floyd may have had drugs in his system and given time he may have killed himself... Chauvin kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes plus.... hmmm..... 3 minutes after he stopped breathing... nah.... no fugging way would that do it.

I don't use drugs or alcohol, but thanks for "the contribution"....

Floyd was a heart attack just looking for a place to happen...

evidently some of you guys don't think, someone who has a heart condition, is going to be okay, with Meth ( a stimulant) in his system, and then with Fentanyl, which is a major depressant.. much less being CV19 Contaminated...

if was just laying on the ground with no knee or anything else touching him, the chances of him getting up off the ground would have been between slim and non existent...

if Chauvin would have been black and Floyd was white, none of this would have been questioned and the news wouldn't have even been bothered...Skin color doesn't change the facts.....

and yeah, I have medical background... not current anymore, but former EMT, Paramedic and RN...also served in the military with Medical MOSs of 91 B, 91 C, 91 S, and 54 E... ( Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare Officer )
If the Minneapolis cops have been Nazi's to everybody then they damn sure need to pay for it. Hang their asses. They earned it.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by DBT

You think?

When there's no pulse and you keep doing, it's plainly murder. Jeebus. Ohh oopsie...

So did the knee or the drugs in his system kill him?

If he had no pulse, then a knee staying on his neck for another 3 minutes accomplished what else?
Damn. That pig Fugger cop kept his knee on the piece of chit's neck for 2 minutes 40 seconds after one of the other pig Fuggers told him there was no pulse. Geebus, get a clue man.

I don't think they were taking his pulse so didn't know he was dead. I doubt he'd keep his knee on his neck if he knew he was dead.
You are truly dillusional this time around. A piece of chit thug got offed by a chit bird cop and his buddies. Go ahead and focus on a tiny bit of the info. You are missing the obvious, he made damned sure he was dead.
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by DBT

You think?

So did the knee or the drugs in his system kill him?

If he had no pulse, then a knee staying on his neck for another 3 minutes accomplished what else?

It proves the cop had no regard for human life, what did you think the cop was doing ? Praying for a miracle?
Originally Posted by DBT

You think?

I don't think they checked his pulse. Even if it was intentional, it was still an extremely bad error of judgment, as subsequent events have shown, it didn't work out well for the officers themselves or the community at large.
You are truly dillusional this time around. A piece of chit thug got offend by a chit bird cop and his buddies. Go ahead and focus on a tiny bit of the info. You are missing the obvious, he made damned sure he was dead.

It doesn't matter who he was or how bad he was, the consequences remain the same, the officers ruined their own careers and set off a national disaster. With hindsight they probably wish they had acted differently.
The cop had him in the back of the car and dragged him back out to teach him a thing or two about resisting, maybe Floyd kicked him in the nuts, maybe he told Chauvin his wife was a good squeeze... who knows, something happened in the back of that car and the cop was pizzed and wanted to make a impression on Floyd. Maybe didn't plan to off em ,but sure as hell dead. Remember the serve & protect part of law enforcement, Floyd was his responsibility. You cant kill people for floating 20 dollar bills or resisting arrest. We can also blame his stupid azz for all this BS thats going on.
Lets see... Floyd had Meth and Fentynal in his blood stream... along with alcohol...

all of that, even individually, would make it difficult for an overweight man to breathe....

but yet with all of that, because its politically convenient for Officer's Chauvin's knee to be the cause of death for George Floyd...

Personally I think Officer Chauvin is being used as a scapegoat, for practices the Minneapolis PD has been known for, for decades....they are not guilty of racism necessarily, as they are typically Nazis on anyone...
...................At this point in time, it would not have mattered in the least to the rioters, Antifa, or to any other lawless radical group what ANY autopsy report had said. Even if the autopsy report had come out on the day Floyd died it would not have changed anything. We would have all still seen and witnessed the willful destruction of lives and property EXACTLY as it has been for the last 8 or 9 days.....Even if Floyd was determined to have been on psycho drugs, heroin, meth, LSD, cocaine, MSLSD, had a chronic lung condition, a chronic back condition, a chronic heart condition, chronic high blood pressure, a chronic this or a chronic that, it WOULD NOT HAVE MATTERED from any medical standpoint to any of these lawless THUGS! .........
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You think?

I don't think they checked his pulse. Even if it was intentional, it was still an extremely bad error of judgment, as subsequent events have shown, it didn't work out well for the officers themselves or the community at large.

Yes, they checked pulse after he was unconscious. And continued the pressure for 2 minutes 40 fugging seconds. Oops. Just poor judgment, my ass.
DBT,

what set off a national disaster was the race of the cop and the race of the deceased...

if it was the opposite, it wouldn't have been a big deal... dual standards ...

what also gets me, why are so many people all to ready to condemn Law Enforcement and automatically look for them being guilty? cops are getting killed by rioters nationwide, every night...no one seems to be that concerned about that...

Call as you see it folks.. I'm calling it as I see it...

with this crap happening, watch for LEOs having a lot less authority in the near future

and blacks are even more of a victim now....while everyone seems to want to ignore the drug use of the deceased, the poor health etc....
The cop had him in the back of the car and dragged him back out to teach him a thing or two about resisting, maybe Floyd kicked him in the nuts, maybe he told Chauvin his wife was a good squeeze... who knows, something happened in the back of that car and the cop was pizzed and wanted to make a impression on Floyd. Maybe didn't plan to off em ,but sure as hell dead. Remember the serve & protect part of law enforcement, Floyd was his responsibility. You cant kill people for floating 20 dollar bills or resisting arrest. We can also blame his stupid azz for all this BS thats going on.

Don't forget they were not strangers.

That has not been confirmed or unconfirmed.. yeah they worked at the same place a year ago, but it doesn't mean they knew or didn't know each other....so a grudge is only hypothetical

You keep making chit up, saying other people's thoughts or such when they've said none of the sort. No chit white cop n I g g E r perp caused problems... No fugging chit. It doesn't mean he wasn't murdered. Geebus. No one is concerned about good cops being killed? Really? Bullchit. You are dillusional.
DBT,

what set off a national disaster was the race of the cop and the race of the deceased...

if it was the opposite, it wouldn't have been a big deal... dual standards ...

what also gets me, why are so many people all to ready to condemn Law Enforcement and automatically look for them being guilty? cops are getting killed by rioters nationwide, every night...no one seems to be that concerned about that...

with this crap happening, watch for LEOs having a lot less authority in the near future

and blacks are even more of a victim now....while everyone seems to want to ignore the drug use of the deceased, the poor health etc....
Good grief man. Grudge is your word...

That has not been confirmed or unconfirmed.. yeah they worked at the same place a year ago, but it doesn't mean they knew or didn't know each other....so a grudge is only hypothetical

But have at it, it's your thread and your opinion. Thankfully we're free to share 'em even when naive, wrong and whacked.
It would seem that the health factors would provide a competent defense attorney a lot of fertile ground to sow the seeds of “reasonable doubt”. However you may feel about it, it’s going to make a conviction harder - that can be seen in this discussion.

Minneapolis will light up all over again if these guys are acquitted. The powers that be may want to arrange for the trial/verdicts to be complete around mid-January.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You think?

Yes, they checked pulse after he was unconscious. And continued the pressure for 2 minutes 40 fugging seconds. Oops. Just poor judgment, my ass.

As events have shown, the police made the wrong decision whatever it was. I'm sure they would have acted differently had they considered the consequences. I'm not laying blame, be it a mistake or intentional, whatever happened, happened....to the regret of everyone involved.
These guys will NEVER see an honest trial.....

BLM, Antifa and Soros Crowd, along with Bloomberg's Minions, have won this one....

and I hope no one figures this is going to be the last we see of this type of tactic...

law enforcement is going to take a major hit over this....

but evidently most of the country expects someone's head to roll....

as I maintain, if Chauvin was black, and Floyd was white, this would have never made the 5 o'clock news...

why would anyone even want to become a cop...
Floyd was a heart attack just looking for a place to happen...

evidently some of you guys don't think, someone who has a heart condition, is going to be okay, with Meth ( a stimulant) in his system, and then with Fentanyl, which is a major depressant.. much less being CV19 Contaminated...

if was just laying on the ground with no knee or anything else touching him, the chances of him getting up off the ground would have been between slim and non existent...

Well then. Why did the officer think it was necessary to place him face down on the ground with a knee on the back of his neck?

If there was no chance he could get up I mean? Looks like the officer on the scene, in this case the back of his neck, disagreed with you. And he was there, you weren't.

Your argument is ridiculous. You can't rationalize or justify the un-justifiable.

BLM, Antifa and Soros Crowd, along with Bloomberg's Minions, have won this one....

and I hope no one figures this is going to be the last we see of this type of tactic...

as I maintain, if Chauvin was black, and Floyd was white, this would have never made the 5 o'clock news...

Pardon me but LE has already taken a hit that they cannot recover from...they knelt in subjugation instead of doing their job.

added, I have noted that LE is extremely brave when it has the upper hand.

Damned foolish to think it was not intended.

"Hey man he's unconscious, not breathing and has no pulse."

"Oh, OK I will give it another 2 phucqking minutes and 40 phucqking seconds to make damned sure. "
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Pardon me but LE has already taken a hit that they cannot recover from...they knelt in subjugation instead of doing their job.

added, I have noted that LE is extremely brave when it has the upper hand.

Any man that's gets down on his knees, willingly, for another man is no longer a man. [bleep] want me on my knees they're gonna have to put a bullet in the back of my head.
Can't think of a more demeaning action as a man. Simply unbelievable. I'll live on my feet.

Same goes for white folks willing to single out blacks as a special case by promoting the BLM line. Either you want equality or you don't. Doesn't seem like anyone is asking for equal opportunity, just equal rewards, without the effort required of everyone else. Excuses have been made for way to long. Every group of people has faced hardships, admittedly, some more than others, but to refuse to accept any responsibility for their plight, or seek to effect positive change in their own community, a lot of the responsibility falls on blacks themselves. 20 years from now it will be exactly the same.
I was a cop for several years. I decided I was tired of, for the most part, coming into contact with people that brought on that contact from being someplace or doing something they just shouldn't have done. In my training I was instructed to use no more force than necessary to gain control of the situation. NEVER was I taught to CHOKE anyone. I understand there is more to this story than any of us know, and the freeking media keeps showing that hideous video at every opportunity. That particular cop did NOT follow proper procedure and for that he must face the music. The other cops around him that offered NO ATTEMPT to stop it are JUST AS GUILTY. I am getting pretty tired of all the keyboard commandos that keep the pot stirred up.
A good lawyer can do a lot with that.
Wonder how many people have had such restraint tactics used on them and lived.

And then...........by those cops.

Not that it matters much.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Then there was this little incident that made the news, but not much protesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhVzr_fOsDE&feature=youtu.be

There is a lot of information not known to the public concerning both actors.............Floyd and the cops. What you are seeing is called an illusion, it is what they want you to see. False Flag is the new pc term. They are losing the election along with the Senate holding hears on the Obama Wh. They need a distraction.
He tested positive Apr 3rd and was asymptomatic. Over it by now.
Originally Posted by hanco

No such thing as a "good" lawyer.
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Originally Posted by hanco

No such thing as a "good" lawyer.

There are dead ones though, thats as close as you can get !
There is no way this should be listed as anything but a Covid death, if you follow all the guidelines of listing that have been used for months.
Cops didn’t kill Floyd ! Died of a drug overdose trying to get rid of the evidence of his drug dealing.
Fug Floyd that drug addict POS and the rest of these rats.
Negligent manslaughter.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Cops didn’t kill Floyd ! Died of a drug overdose trying to get rid of the evidence of his drug dealing.

Oh really. Source?
This all boils down to responsibility for one's actions.
The victim made many choices that led him to his situation. Why was LE called in the first place? Why did he not comply with LE? Obviously a less than stellar citizen.
The cops made choices that led them to this situation. Why did they pull him out of the car and place a knee on his neck? Unexcusable, and rightly being prosecuted.

Bottom line is the the LE officer actions directly led to his death. Nothing will change that..

Am I going to lose sleep over an armed robber, counterfeit spreading, drug using person ceasing to live?
Am I going to lose sleep over an overly aggressive LE officer being off the job?

What is done is done.

The above graphic showing white on black and black on black deaths speaks volumes. BLM should be focusing on the obvious problem. Every time BLM starts spouting racism and white on black crime, that graphic should be front and center.

Would be interesting to see which arteries were involved with the CAD. You know that wil never be released.
Yep, idgaff when a doped up felon dies, he earned that, same/same with rotney kang, here's 12 mil, still stupid dumb doper od'd and drown in his own pool, you cant fix stupid, the left cant even FIND a CLEAN black to parade.
Free the cops. So they can keep doing what they were trained for.. there is still a lot of killing needed to be done..
But thank goodness they are not counting him in the covid death total.

At least 1 is done the right way.
With all due respect, Seafire, we still don't have the results of a reliable autopsy. When did he die, what time and where was he ? What did he die of ? Is the cause of death clear, or did it involve many factors ?
Was he scaming the cops with the "I can't breath !" words ? Did he "fall to the ground" and claim he couldn't be put in a police car due to his anxiety of being confined ? Did that happen and was it the first of his scams to avoid arrest ?
Last of all, he appears to be on his side, not on his stomach while he was being restrained. Was he ? Why ? To allow him to breath ?
We need reliable answers. Not nonsense like the report that claimed he died from things like his brain having his flow of blood denied from pressure on his lower back..... Now, just how does that make any sense at all ? E
A good defense will attack the victim.

Maybe in your circles, but not mine. Chauvin was a POS and deserves to be in jail. He is also an extreme exception, not the norm. My family, friends, and most anyone I know feel the same way. My fam has rallied around the Las Vegas LEO who is still fighting for his life from being shot in the head, and we are pretty active on social media offering support and encouragement to LEO.

I reject your assertion that "no one seems concerned about that"

lmao. Quite the imagination. I hope you never sit on a jury
Originally Posted by RemModel8
There is no way this should be listed as anything but a Covid death, if you follow all the guidelines of listing that have been used for months.

Yep. It the vieris.

Lol.
Originally Posted by K22
Then there was this little incident that made the news, but not much protesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhVzr_fOsDE&feature=youtu.be

There is a lot of information not known to the public concerning both actors.............Floyd and the cops. What you are seeing is called an illusion, it is what they want you to see. False Flag is the new pc term. They are losing the election along with the Senate holding hears on the Obama Wh. They need a distraction.

Proof Leo has no legal obligation to protect and serve.
I just want to see a video showing that the knee was sufficient to cut off the air. That takes a bit of work actually. I"m not saying it didn't happen, but I've not seen evidence. Generally pressures used I've seen are no more than what is called for.
do you guys know that if Amy Klobuchar when she was the county attorney she should have got him fired from the police force a few years ago because of his cop butality none of this crap would have happened . yep all caused by a another liberal " Amy Klobuchar " for not doing her job !
I just posted this https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...t-breathe-case-in-tacoma-wa#Post14940029

I did the neck experiment with my wife putting most of her wt. on my neck the same way Chavin did on Floyd.
I didn't die, not even close, no problem breathing, blood flow just fine.

The video very clearly showed Chauvin controlling the amount of pressure he put on Floyds' neck. He wasn't smashing Floyds' head into the ground like some want to think.
The issue is what does Minnesota law say about causation. We don't know.
Pulling back the curtain. The illusion is beginning fade....................
https://wearethene.ws/notable/110374

Scroll down as you read.
https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status/1268289577657262082
Originally Posted by SBTCO
I just posted this https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...t-breathe-case-in-tacoma-wa#Post14940029

I did the neck experiment with my wife putting most of her wt. on my neck the same way Chavin did on Floyd.

The video very clearly showed Chauvin controlling the amount of pressure he put on Floyds' neck. He wasn't smashing Floyds' head into the ground like some want to think.

Oh well, its its settled then, Chauvin didn't do it.

watch the very popular MMA fighting. They are prohibited from putting pressure on the neck because so many have died( over a 1000 thus far) because of that .

As a matter of fact, that is the case, ever heard of the constitution?

Its called being innocent until proven guilty by a court of law, a concept lost on you.

Its called being innocent until proven guilty by a court of law, a concept lost on you.

Your wife knelt on your neck and your still alive...! absolutely amazing, bless her heart... laffin

Your wife knelt on your neck and your still alive...! absolutely amazing, bless her heart... laffin

You'da bin' cryin' like a little baby just before you passed out.

yes, personal attacks will certainly solve everything, bring it on azzhole... are the liquor stores open 24 hours where you live...? jus askin... laffin

I'll take $100 that your wife would kick beta Johnn's butt with both hands tied behind her back. Book it!

Originally Posted by ribka

I'll take $100 that your wife would kick beta Johnn's butt with both hands tied behind her back. Book it!

You again haha..... the liquor stores must be making house calls again..... you go dude, you savvy bastard..... you and sco must be butthole buddies... hey, maybe yer his wife... laffin, crying....
Why do all these threads turn into personal attacks by a few deranged, delusional alcoholics....? They certainly add a lot to this place.....
Why do all these threads turn into personal attacks by a few deranged, delusional alcoholics....? They certainly add a lot to this place.....

Calling out your lack of basic constitutional knowledge is not a personal attack, you're the one who deflected the conversation due to personal insecurity issues.

Calling out your lack of basic constitutional knowledge is not a personal attack, you're the one who deflected the conversation due to personal insecurity issues.

Never did, but you go son...
Do we need an intervention? SYSOP?

Amazing proof! Indeed, George Floyd isn't even dead apparently. Who knew, besides the exspurts here on 24hrfascism?
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Negligent manslaughter.
Maybe. I'm sort of Libertarian and anti (overbearing) law enforcement. From the video evidence and the preliminary autopsy reports I would vote not guilty on a criminal charge of murder. Not even sure at this point what played the biggest part in his death. Cops can become indifferent after a few years of dealing with the rottenest segment of society. That doesn't mean they hate the underclass. They just get tired and indifferent.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Amazing proof! Indeed, George Floyd isn't even dead apparently. Who knew, besides the exspurts here on 24hrfascism?

If 24hcf members were the fascists you claim, you and your ilk would've been deep 6'ed years ago.
Fortunately for spineless wonders like you, we're the tolerant ones.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Negligent manslaughter.
Maybe. I'm sort of Libertarian and anti (overbearing) law enforcement. From the video evidence and the preliminary autopsy reports I would vote not guilty on a criminal charge of murder. Not even sure at this point what played the biggest part in his death. Cops can become indifferent after a few years of dealing with the rottenest segment of society. That doesn't mean they hate the underclass. They just get tired and indifferent.

Well that's a good reason not to give a damn if someone lives or dies.... glad EMT's dont take that approach. Maybe a different line of work when you stop giving a chit. Tough job, i get that... but tired and indifferent does not excuse what happened. Maybe Chauvin will be acquitted, jury and courts will decide that. Not a forum. He sure ignited a chitstorm, happened before will happen again, that's the way of humans.
If you, representing the government, take someone into custody, do you have a duty to look out for the health, safety and welfare of the person in custody? Or if he falls ill and dies,well, tough bleep.

Come on man!

Don’t you dare deny these brave ‘campfire womenfolk’s show of emotion.
Originally Posted by nighthawk
If you, representing the government, take someone into custody, do you have a duty to look out for the health, safety and welfare of the person in custody? Or if he falls ill and dies,well, tough bleep.
The answer to the question you pose concerning the health, safety, and welfare of a prisoner is yes you do have a duty. Is failing that duty always a crime if a prisoner dies? Maybe a civil wrong, maybe malfeasance. We don't yet know why the man died, and I can't tell from watching the video if the officer knew he was dying. I don't see an effort to kill Mr. Floyd. It is easy to see that he died while being held down and I would guess that restraining him contributed to whatever killed him but the question is going to be did the officer beyond a reasonable doubt murder Mr. Floyd. An intelligent jury may not see that, the prosecution has a tall hill to climb.
So if someone in your custody complains of difficulty breathing, which is a symptom of a number of serious medical conditions, and vapor locks in front of you, just ignore and continue with the hero pictures? Try negligent homicide at a bare minimum.

Cause of death is not relevant to failure to act. (Though causality is relevant to homicide.)
So if someone in your custody complains of difficulty breathing, which is a symptom of a number of serious medical conditions, and vapor locks in front of you, just ignore and continue with the hero pictures? Try negligent homicide at a bare minimum.

can you post some of the "hero pictures" that the cops took? What a lying loon!

If 24hcf members were the fascists you claim, you and your ilk would've been deep 6'ed years ago.

Naw, you are way too cowardly to go so unConstitutional and murder me. But I do realize that you are obsessed with such fantasies.

I love when you go "ilky" like that. Always good for a laugh on you.

Are leo expected to know what underlying health issues an individual may have on first contact? Shouldn't the person being taken into custody show equal concern for the health and welfare of the officers involved? Should they tell LEO of health issues that may be compromised during the arrest process if rough handling occur's and if that is the case how do LEO know if the person in question is telling the truth? Should LEO perform a polygraph test for every arrest situation before they can assess whether to hand cuff, use ankle bracelets, taze the perp?.... see a pattern here? ... a bit perplexing huh.. in other words.. WTF?
Look at any press story. And why the hell else wouls the cop be kneeling on his necl for so long, praying for his redemption? If you can;t otherwise control a cuffed prisoner you should never have been certified.
Look at any press story. And why the hell else wouls the cop be kneeling on his necl for so long, praying for his redemption? If you can;t otherwise control a cuffed prisoner you should never have been certified.

Absolutely..., the cop ffed up, for what reason we may never know.

Naw, you are way too cowardly to go so unConstitutional and murder me. But I do realize that you are obsessed with such fantasies.

A mystery why you post here.

You provide no contributions of any worth and your attacks contain so little substance a sixth grader would die of boredom.
Your attempts at debate on any issue are so devoid of facts one comes to the conclusion you either have little if any mental capacity or your emotional stability is seriously questionable.

This place is all you have to give you self worth ....a sad excuse for a human.
The police had Floyd in a protective hold. He was being immobilized to keep him from injuring himself or the officers. It’s why he was pulled back out of the car to wait for a medical transport.
The police had Floyd in a protective hold. He was being immobilized to keep him from injuring himself or the officers. It’s why he was pulled back out of the car to wait for a medical transport.

Yep,

Maybe they should have just hog ties him.................for his own protection you know.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Yep,

Maybe they should have just hog ties him.................for his own protection you know.

the years of heavy drug use and raping women at gun point, robbing and beating innocent folks probably didn't help his overall health.

Yes, Mr dirtbag Floyd, after going unconscious, stopping breathing, and lacking a pulse was steal (see what I did there) a threat to himself that required an additional two damned minutes and forty phucqking seconds of such protective restraint. They, oink oink, were actually just doing the best they could under (actually atop of) a tough situation. Community policing. Oopsie.

Yep,

the years of heavy drug use and raping women at gun point, robbing and beating innocent folks probably didn't help his overall health.

I think its pretty blatantly obvious you were a retard with a rifle in the service, and came home to continue your hoorah attitude on the constituents of this country.

Your just like the cops in this incidence, over bloated with the need to prove something constantly, its very apparent in your constant authoritarian posts, that prove you have lil wiener syndrome.

You see, he died in the custody of the police that failed to even attempt to render aid to him, that have had ample first aid training. Pointing out the Floyds past, drug issues, or even the covid doesnt eliminate the obvious lack of aptitude those cops displayed with owing that man their duty to protect and serve.

Once again, your callous attitude towards these topics proves you were a [bleep] cop, and should have left the profession a long time ago, plain as day, your a straight piece of [bleep].... and the worst part is, you know it, which is why your self esteem is so obviously low by the way you type things out.
Shoot any police or firefighters in the back of the head today honey? With all of your crazy talk about weiners and violence I may have to get a protection order against a violent loony bin white privileged social justice warrior like you. lmao

Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Yep,

I think its pretty blatantly obvious you were a retard with a rifle in the service, and came home to continue your hoorah attitude on the constituents of this country.

Your just like the cops in this incidence, over bloated with the need to prove something constantly, its very apparent in your constant authoritarian posts, that prove you have lil wiener syndrome.

You see, he died in the custody of the police that failed to even attempt to render aid to him, that have had ample first aid training. Pointing out the Floyds past, drug issues, or even the covid doesnt eliminate the obvious lack of aptitude those cops displayed with owing that man their duty to protect and serve.

Once again, your callous attitude towards these topics proves you were a [bleep] cop, and should have left the profession a long time ago, plain as day, your a straight piece of [bleep].... and the worst part is, you know it, which is why your self esteem is so obviously low by the way you type things out.

Chauvin certainly F'ed up.

However , if Floyd said I can't breath, well he still had to be breathing when he said that.

Floyd was resisting to the end when he died of a heartattack brought on by drugs and all.

The MN. AG is already walking back his statements and re-thinking said charges.

Remember Freddie Gray....6 Baltimore cops similarly charged by aggresive incompetent authorites.

Well , cases either dropped or acquited. All still on the force.

Don't get ahead of yerself , members of the jury.

Frankly and truly ...I don't give a S H I T.

I was reading this [bleep] yesterday and forgot about making my American Airlines stock purchase.
Shoot any police or firefighters in the back of the head today honey? With all of your crazy talk about weiners and violence I may have to get a protection order against a violent loony bin white privileged social justice warrior like you. lmao

Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Yep,

Ribby oh Ribby, first its alcohol abuse, now yer off yer meds.... get some help before you do something stupider than typing on a keyboard.....

Yep,

I believe there’s a court case where hog ties were ruled cruel and unusual so banned. Very unfortunate because it works safely to restrain violent people.
Thats because Freddie gray banged this head repeatedly ( he had a lot of crack in his blood like Floyd) in the transport van wall while being transported. and injured his neck. Felon Witnesses said he was strangled and beaten by Cops. Turned out to be a big fairy tale but "Mr Weiners and violence" (EJP) is currently conducting his own secret social justice warrior investigation to save the country and put those dirty police in prison. EJP stated its more difficult to be a social justice warrior than a pathetic weak Navy SEAL

Originally Posted by cisco1

Chauvin certainly F'ed up.

However , if Floyd said I can't breath, well he still had to be breathing when he said that.

Floyd was resisting to the end when he died of a heartattack brought on by drugs and all.

The MN. AG is already walking back his statements and re-thinking said charges.

Remember Freddie Gray....6 Baltimore cops similarly charged by aggresive incompetent authorites.

Well , cases either dropped or acquited. All still on the force.

Don't get ahead of yerself , members of the jury.

Frankly and truly ...I don't give a S H I T.

I was reading this [bleep] yesterday and forgot about making my American Airlines stock purchase.
I believe there’s a court case where hog ties were ruled cruel and unusual so banned. Very unfortunate because it works safely to restrain violent people.

Yes, they are much easier to humiliate and abuse that way.

"We are from the Gov and here to help you"

There are still people who believe that.. 😂
If the cops would've shackled Mr. Floyd and then backed off to await EMS he probably would still have expired and they would still have been blamed. I just don't foresee a murder conviction. Black folks as a group are always upset about white folks and something like this uprising has been simmering awaiting the least thing to set off a big crime spree under the cover of legitimate protest. From my observation for every white racist there are several whites that pity blacks and want them to do well. I have decided that pity is a form of contempt. The low expectations of Blacks has allowed a culture of defeatism and dependence. Blacks are looked at from many different perspectives as not able to compete in society and sadly many blacks have adopted this attitude. The fact that the unloved Jews, Koreans, Mexicans, Vietnamese, East Indians, and even African black immigrants are successfully integrated into mainstream society has shown that you can ignore discrimination and thrive. It's a problem without a solution.
Floyd may have been using his last breath when he said "I can't breath"

The police were negligent in their duty. They should have eased the pressure and checked properly. Handcuffed, face down, he was no longer a threat.
The history between Chauvin and Floyd
and his desire to keep his knee on the neck
may indicate the officer acted in malice.
Originally Posted by Starman
The history between Chauvin and Floyd
and his desire to keep his knee on the neck
may indicate the officer acted in malice.

If so, a very bad decision.
How would ones defence attorney explain away
the need to pin down a man with no pulse?

Imminent threat and fear of a corpse?

that's one critically dumb fuhger of a cop
and a Snr officer to boot.
Floyd may have been using his last breath when he said "I can't breath" .

I don't know why I should have to say this but it keeps coming up. If you've ever been around people in distress who have cardiovascular or respiratory disease "I can't breath" translate into "My body isn't getting sufficient oxygen" and indicates a critical situation requiring emergency attention. A guy may be faking but is it worth risking his life to non bother taking precautions and getting him checked out by an EMT?

I don't know why I should have to say this but it keeps coming up/ If you've ever been around people in distress who have cardiovascular or respiratory disease "I can't breath" translate into "My body isn't getting sufficient oxygen" and indicates a critical situation requiring emergency attention.

That's right, they are having trouble breathing, they are running out of breath. They are on their last gasp.

A mystery why you post here.

You provide no contributions of any worth and your attacks contain so little substance a sixth grader would die of boredom.
Your attempts at debate on any issue are so devoid of facts one comes to the conclusion you either have little if any mental capacity or your emotional stability is seriously questionable.

This place is all you have to give you self worth ....a sad excuse for a human.

You perfectly described a liberal.haha, she-Roy
"That's right, they are having trouble breathing, they are running out of breath. They are on their last gasp."

Not necessarily. Ever see a person in congestive heart failure? They can struggle to take a breath long before their O2 falls to deadly levels. With prompt medical attention by the next day it can be like it never happened.
The old neighbor had multiple by-pass surgery
and always complained of difficulty breathing
Post Op.

Asthmatics vary in their difficulty breathing.
I've seen it get very bad very fast resulting in death.

Bad asthma with a weak heart is not a good combination... [one can die from heart failure in
the stressful course of an asthma attack]
You might want to check this out.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0PNYTzgMwzXc/
"That's right, they are having trouble breathing, they are running out of breath. They are on their last gasp."

Not necessarily. Ever see a person in congestive heart failure? They can struggle to take a breath long before their O2 falls to deadly levels. With prompt medical attention by the next day it can be like it never happened.

The autopsy said that he died of asfixciation, a combination of the pressure on his neck and back by other officers.

Whatever happened, he was clearly in distress. At which point the reasonable action would have been to take the pressure off him and check his condition. They did not do that. They messed up badly.
Originally Posted by K22
You might want to check this out.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0PNYTzgMwzXc/

Can't be serious.
And since they buried him today is he gonna be pissed when he wakes up.

Can't have some damned good samaritan start compressions and bring a POS back to life. Not after you, in your role as a uniformed officer, have sentenced said POS to death.

I don't know why I should have to say this but it keeps coming up. If you've ever been around people in distress who have cardiovascular or respiratory disease "I can't breath" translate into "My body isn't getting sufficient oxygen" and indicates a critical situation requiring emergency attention. A guy may be faking but is it worth risking his life to non bother taking precautions and getting him checked out by an EMT?

They did get him checked out by EMT though
Originally Posted by Slope77
It would seem that the health factors would provide a competent defense attorney a lot of fertile ground to sow the seeds of “reasonable doubt”. However you may feel about it, it’s going to make a conviction harder - that can be seen in this discussion.

I don't see that. When the "angel of mercy" nurse gives the cancer Px an extra dose of morphine and kills her when she was expected to live less than a week, the nurse still goes away for murder.

If a perp has health conditions including COPD, and arresting officers restrict his breathing via positional asphyxiation until the perp expires. It is still murder.

I have said it before. I think the weight on the perp's shoulders and stomach made it impossible for him to inflate his lungs. That is much more likely to be the cause of death than the pressure on his neck.

That's very possible, but the actions of the Mini Apple-less Schutzstaffel didn't help matters either. A knee on the neck is not accepted training doctrine.

Bought any riot guns from the military lately , Dips.hit?
Shoulda just lassoed his azz and drug him down the block for a bit. That's teach the rest of 'em.
This is some far fetched s.hit being spewed here now. At first , it was Chauvin’s knee on the neck that “murdered “ him. Now, the other officers placed so much of their weight on his upper torso that he physically couldn’t use his lungs to breathe. They are the stupidest cops in the USA if they did that. I highly doubt it however.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Can't have some damned good samaritan start compressions and bring a POS back to life. Not after you, in your role as a uniformed officer, have sentenced said POS to death.

They should capped the folks who had the video rolling! That'd been smarter than just high fives and handjobs.
And if the Media is showing the video (s) it is highly suspect.
The old neighbor had multiple by-pass surgery
and always complained of difficulty breathing
Post Op.

Asthmatics vary in their difficulty breathing.
I've seen it get very bad very fast resulting in death.

Bad asthma with a weak heart is not a good combination... [one can die from heart failure in
the stressful course of an asthma attack]

“Paging Old Neighbor “ “Old Neighbor” . A great source for internet statements about medicine.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
This is some far fetched s.hit being spewed here now....
. Now, the other officers placed so much of their weight on his upper torso that he physically couldn’t use his lungs to breathe...

Obesity causes respiratory difficulty by pushing
on the diaphragm and chest wall,
how good would the intense compressive weight
of some cops on ones torso be for someone?
This is some far fetched s.hit being spewed here now....
. Now, the other officers placed so much of their weight on his upper torso that he physically couldn’t use his lungs to breathe...

Obesity causes respiratory difficulty by pushing
on the diaphragm and chest wall,
how good would the intense weight of some cops
on ones torso be for someone?

I see how you took only part of my statement.

The dam Covid had him sick too. He probably couldn’t breathe well. [bleep].g bologna virus....

Since you are dense, let me help you out. I am disputing that they did that (put enough weight on his torso to prevent his breathing)) . That would be dumb as h.ell

Since you are dense, let me help you out. I am disputing that they did that (put enough weight on his torso to prevent his breathing)) . That would be dumb as h.ell

I knew exactly what you disputed,
that's why I addressed that point specifically.

and dumb cops doing dumb things is nothing
ground breaking... LoL.

I've seen LE taser a man twice while in handcuffs
and face down on the ground,.. killing him.
all in the presence of some Snr officers.

You seem rather naive or oblivious to how
dumb cops can be.
Originally Posted by DeadHead

Too late. Which is why they messed up badly. Now they are paying for their negligence. Had they even appeared to ease off and render assistance when he said he can't breath they would most probably be in the clear.

I knew exactly what you disputed,
that's why I addressed that point specifically.

and dumb cops doing dumb things is nothing
ground breaking... LoL.

I've seen LE taser a man twice while in handcuffs
and face down on the ground,.. killing him.
all in the presence of some Snr officers.

You seem rather naive or oblivious to how
dumb cops can be.

You seem oblivious to anything besides the sights and smells from grandmas basement.
Originally Posted by DBT

Too late. Which is why they messed up badly. Now they are paying for their negligence. Had they even appeared to ease off and render assistance when he said he can't breath they would most probably be in the clear.

I wonder how long it takes a rookie cop to stop checking on every little thing a perp. says is wrong while he’s being arrested. They are career criminals being apprehended regularly . They probably knew by the description who they were looking for. Dude was high and selling dope trying to pass off counterfeit money. Fu.ck him . No, I’m not agreeing with the murder of people by cops in any case. They won’t get convicted of murder. Stop being the sheep following the media Shepard.
Originally Posted by DBT

I wonder how long it takes a rookie cop to stop checking on every little thing a perp. says is wrong while he’s being arrested. They are career criminals being apprehended regularly . They probably knew by the description who they were looking for. Dude was high and selling dope trying to pass off counterfeit money. Fu.ck him . No, I’m not agreeing with the murder of people by cops in any case. They won’t get convicted of murder. Stop being the sheep following the media Shepard.

It's just a matter of basic duty of care, regardless of how bad the suspect happens to be.

The police failed to follow the basic rules of safety on this occasion. Now they pay the price.

Had they been seen to render assistance thing would have worked out differently for them.

They made a costly mistake.
Originally Posted by DBT

Do you read the chit you spew? The three cops sat on him why he pleaded to breath. For almost 9 FUGGIN minutes... where they wrestling with him? No. Swapping punches? No... get real
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

It's just a matter of basic duty of care, regardless of how bad the suspect happens to be.

The police failed to follow the basic rules of safety on this occasion. Now they pay the price.

Had they been seen to render assistance thing would have worked out differently for them.

So essentially be the EMT or paramedic until the real ones arrive? Ok , if that’s their job so be it ...
Originally Posted by DBT

Do you read the chit you spew? The three cops sat on him why he pleaded to breath. For almost 9 FUGGIN minutes... where they wrestling with him? No. Swapping punches? No... get real

Do you read what you type, you Antifa fa.ggot ??
Come on! You don't render aid after intentionally offing someone. Geeze.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

So essentially be the EMT or paramedic until the real ones arrive? Ok , if that’s their job so be it ...

No, just the basic, reasonable act of easing the pressure and checking if he is able to breath. They did not do that. Instead they chose to keep kneeling on his neck and body to the point where he passed out and died. If we can see that on the video, a properly trained officer who makes the right decision would stop and check....if for no other reason than to avoid the kind of repercussions that occurred. They failed in their duty.
Originally Posted by DBT

Is that the best you can do? I figured a bigot like your self would be capable of so much more.. have any kids? My, would they be so proud of their racist POS father. No kids? Just kick yer dog for good measure? Beat your old lady while yer on roll.

You go brother, hope you never need help from a real human.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

No, just the basic, reasonable act of easing the pressure and checking if he is able to breath. They did not do that. Instead they chose to keep kneeling on his neck and body to the point where he passed out and died. If we can see that on the video, a properly trained officer who makes the right decision would stop and check....if for no other reason than to avoid the kind of repercussions that occurred. They failed in their duty.

Arguing with a complete and utter imbecil is akin to stepping in dog chit.... no matter how hard you shake yer foot its still stuck on your shoe.
Originally Posted by DBT

Plenty of a holes on the fire and you are the chief of them all. Bet you grew up with yer cousin sticking it in your azz, now you can't get enough dick and you hate yourself for what you've become..
Pity on your soulless shell of a human
Great discussion.
Originally Posted by DBT

Plenty of a holes on the fire and you are the chief of them all. Bet you grew up with yer cousin sticking it in your azz, now you can't get enough dick and you hate yourself for what you've become..
Pity on your soulless shell of a human

Your [bleep] is bleeding. I appreciate the Chief title. Night, night you commie Antifa bi.tch
Originally Posted by DBT

Is that the best you can do? I figured a bigot like your self would be capable of so much more.. have any kids? My, would they be so proud of their racist POS father. No kids? Just kick yer dog for good measure? Beat your old lady while yer on roll.

You go brother, hope you never need help from a real human.

You are such a whiny b.itch
Originally Posted by DBT

Yeah, go kick on yer dog some more, loser...
n
This is some far fetched s.hit being spewed here now. At first , it was Chauvin’s knee on the neck that “murdered “ him. Now, the other officers placed so much of their weight on his upper torso that he physically couldn’t use his lungs to breathe. They are the stupidest cops in the USA if they did that. I highly doubt it however.

Did you watch the video taken from the officers' rear?

One large man had one knee on Floyd's neck, and his other knee is plainly square across Floyd's shoulder blades. The officer's hands are in his pockets, and his toes are barely touching the ground. His toes are obviously supporting very little weight.

The second cop has one knee across Floyd's posterior lower chest and his other knee across Floyds kidneys. Again the toes are all that are touching the ground.

The third cop has one knee across Floyd's thighs, and the other across Floyd's knees. This guy is doing no harm.

In that video it is pretty obvious that Floyd had a minimum of 300 lbs on his chest and abdomen. Each breath he got was a little smaller than the last. Until he finally blacked out and then died. Positional asphyxiation.

Floyd was no Angel. Obviously a career criminal. Does not make him fair game for execution on the street. And yes, the cops on scene were obviously extremely stupid.

I have never attempted to forcibly restrain a human. But I have pinned and held many calves up to and even a bit over 300 lbs. Approach from the back. Place one knee on the neck, one knee across the chest, grab the uppermost front hoof and pull it into your belly.

You will be acutely aware of every breath the calf takes, as his chest and abdomen rise and fall. And heaven forbid you crush the life out of him, because it can be done. You balance your weight onto your feet and make sure that chest keeps rising. Because you really do not want to be down on your belly in the cow schitt giving mouth to mouth to a cow.

A man is morally bound to take at least that much care in restraining a human.

That video, and the timeline would be all I needed to know as a juror to return a guilty verdict for 2'nd degree minimum.
Video shows Shauvin also brandishing his pepper spray
toward the off duty Firefighter telling him to get off
Floyd's neck.

the dude is an all-round class act.. 🤡

redacted personnel files show Chauvin
initially trained as a cook then served
eight years as a military policeman in
the Army Reserve... you know the kinda
Human that military service people hold
in the Utmost high regard..😂
Floyd's neck.

the Army Reserve.

Oh he's a veteran. Must be a good guy then.
Cops awarded Shauvin a medal for valor in 2008,
so he is immortalized as a hero amongst their ranks.
Floyd's neck.

the Army Reserve... you know the kinda
Human that military service people hold
in the Utmost high regard..
😂

F U K U......what good do you accomplish by criticizing Military personnel in whatever capacity they served, be it active or reserve? It figures whiney little POS like you, an Antifa supporter, would try to piss on military people.. I hope a military MP face plants you into the asphalt and puts his knee on your neck.. or even better, as hard and deep in between your shoulder blades, until you pass out.. you A s s Whole...
Yet, Seafire told the CF about the Captain
that beat up his own 3 month old baby
breaking bones in his little body.

and about another military hero that beat up
his partner while in child birth labor.

.. I hope a military MP face plants you into the asphalt and puts his knee on your neck.. or even better, as hard and deep in between your shoulder blades, until you pass out..

Emotions running high with a sadistic streak.

you sound like a real twisted mess.

Seems a lot of supporters for Chauvin to be screwed over as much as possible, from observing this all day, I've come to the conclusion that most of you types have a dislike for cops.. for whatever personal experience you've developed it from...

You come across as Chauvin is guilty strictly become he is an LEO...

but don't worry about it... this is Minneapolis....I am well familiar with the city and the County, and agencies all over it, from doing business with them as a Governmental Major Account Rep for a Fortune 250 company for 5 years.. along with the city of St Paul, Ramsey County, in fact ALL metro Twin City counties...Minneapolis and Hennepin County are as corrupt as hell.. as bad or worse than any place I've ever seen in my travels and professional career..

The Minneapolis Police Dept is corrupt and tied in the DFL control.. Chauvin as you guys are painting him, is just the average MPLS LEO....their expected to be Neo Nazi on the Street....

But he and the other officers are going to get convicted.. Hennepin County, Mpls and the State of Minnesota are controlled by the DFL... they will sacrifice anyone and every one, if it is politically beneficial to them... why do you think they have imported all the Hmong and Somailis they can get their hands on? Why is their Attorney General, is a Muslim convert, who has been sued in court for beating wives, girl friends and casual sexual partners....its politically convenient....

The cops will get no justice.... the courts will be abiding whatever caters to minority demands....that is their version of justice...
I know you are a Good Guy but you are not making much sense. Bad cop, bad veteran, bad perp bad deal bad outcome bad times. It ain't all one way or the other.
Also of interest is the fact that the train that delivered the money was one majority owned by our old bud Bill Gates.

If Chauvin and big George were involved in illegal activity associated with the bar and Big George was arrested with counterfeit money, was Chauvin sure George would keep his mouth shut through the investigation and possible subsequent prosecution, or did he want to make sure George didnt spill any beans that would implicate him?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Also of interest is the fact that the train that delivered the money was one majority owned by our old bud Bill Gates.

Thanks but this is the crazy alternative universe thread.
Yeah, that freaking Jessie Watters sure runs a lot of alternate universe nutjob stuff on Fox News.
Yeah, that freaking Jessie Watters sure runs a lot of alternate universe nutjob stuff on Fox News.

I thought your money tangent was the other thread. This Sherlocking is confusing.

If Chauvin and big George were involved in illegal activity associated with the bar and Big George was arrested with counterfeit money, was Chauvin sure George would keep his mouth shut through the investigation and possible subsequent prosecution, or did he want to make sure George didnt spill any beans that would implicate him?

Did the Q voices tell you this?
Holy chit, Fox is now reporting that Floyd's oldest daughter traveled to Epstein Island in 2016!
Holy chit, Fox is now reporting that Floyd's oldest daughter traveled to Epstein Island in 2016!

So maybe Floyd discovered where Epstein is hiding out through his daughter’s continued contact - Gates learned of it through the microchip he had injected into Floyd when he, Gates, personally administered the covid vaccine he is trialing that is going to make him hugely wealthy; and, Gates, wanting you protect his bud Clinton, had Floyd taken out!!!!
Yep, nailed it.
I know you are a Good Guy but you are not making much sense. Bad cop, bad veteran, bad perp bad deal bad outcome bad times. It ain't all one way or the other.

If you are not familiar with Minneapolis, then I can see where it doesn't make sense...

but I know Minneapolis, Hennepin County and the Twin Cities, and much of the State Government Agencies in Minnesota..

Spent 15 years there and was involved with business with city state and local government, along with Federal Accounts all over the states.. it is controlled by the DFL... the DemocRAT Farmer Labor Party.. ( sounds communist, don't it?)...they are communists....

A White Guy can't get an honest trial for anything in Minnesota, unless he is wealthy and contributes regularly to the DFL...
most corrupt place I've ever lived... and I grew up in Metro Washington DC.. MN is a lot more corrupt than DC even.. especially Hennepin County and the City of Minneapolis...

its a minorities paradise for free everything, laws don't applying to them etc...hence all the Somalis, and Hmong...

I don't have a problem with others seeing this supposed killing of Floyd....if on a jury I wouldn't convict him, or the other officers..
one officer there, it was his fourth day on the job... you didn't see that at first in all the news reporting...the other two haven't been on the force that long...

its all a bad incident, that happened in a bad place for those kind of incidents to happen...

meanwhile you have a million black people and white sympathizers who are full of white guilt, acting like each one of them personally knew George Floyd for years....the usual, he was getting his life back together, found Jesus, loved his mama... etc etc etc...you know its a leftist race driven schitt show, when Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson show up..

it wold have never made the 5 o'clock news if Floyd was white, and Chauvin was black....but instead, one incident and the left and the communist agitators are making it a nationwide pandemic, on top of the Chinese Virus Plandemic....

Most other guys here, I can respect their opinions... contrary to mine... just not the usual trolls, and schitt sturriers...

I just see so much assumed by the media in their reporting, that so many are taking as gospel... and ignoring the facts that they would find inconvenient, and undermined their desired outcome of not letting a good tragedy going to waste...

They wanted to blame something on a white LEO for the last 6 months.. this was finally their big opportunity...
to blame it all on racist policemen, even if they are black policemen... blame them all on Trump and calling him a racist.etc..
its just more of their grand standing from the leftist, democRATS, Antifa, BLM.. et al...

this entire outcome is going to be another step closer to a race war and civil war nationally... the left is going to be crediting this murder on Minneapolis for the next ten years... and keep bringing up Chauvin's name for the next 10 years, when ever convenient..

That is my bottom line motivatation that we really need to know what the real facts are and not the made up convenient ones.. that fits the lefts agenda...and the DemocRATS anti Trump agenda... believe me, whenever they get back into power they will be working over time to tear down everthing Trump has established and built and pass laws to make sure another Trump never happens again in this nation.....

This entire incident is that important to our nations future as we move forward... and its all over some black guy who had a record, was wound up on drugs, had health issues, and the left and the blacks are acting like this guy was the second coming of Jesus... in a convenient Black Format......

where no one would have known his name , except MaMa and Daddy, unless something like this happened on TV, involving a black person dying with the Police Dept involvement...

oh and they conveniently leave out that this is happening, along with all the looting, rioting etc in Ilhan Omar's district in Minneapolis....that wouldn't look good politically for the DFL... so they are making sure its not being reported...but I am real familiar with that part of the city of Minneapolis also... it included the major county hospital, HCMC, the Hubert H Humphrey Dome where the Twins play, the University of Minnesota, but they are leaving that out also...would look bad on the TV also... that is how much the DFL controls the Twin Cities....
Breitbart just posted this. Podesta's nefew's, cousin's sister in law Emma Rodem Saprano was knocked up by Cheuvyguy and Michelle Obama personally gave her an abortion in Richmond VA!

Phouck!
Oh. Take it easy man.

If you are not familiar with Minneapolis, then I can see where it doesn't make sense...

but I know Minneapolis, Hennepin County and the Twin Cities, and much of the State Government Agencies in Minnesota..

Spent 15 years there and was involved with business with city state and local government, along with Federal Accounts all over the states.. it is controlled by the DFL... the DemocRAT Farmer Labor Party.. ( sounds communist, don't it?)...they are communists....

A White Guy can't get an honest trial for anything in Minnesota, unless he is wealthy and contributes regularly to the DFL...
most corrupt place I've ever lived... and I grew up in Metro Washington DC.. MN is a lot more corrupt than DC even.. especially Hennepin County and the City of Minneapolis...

its a minorities paradise for free everything, laws don't applying to them etc...hence all the Somalis, and Hmong...

I don't have a problem with others seeing this supposed killing of Floyd....if on a jury I wouldn't convict him, or the other officers..
one officer there, it was his fourth day on the job... you didn't see that at first in all the news reporting...the other two haven't been on the force that long...

its all a bad incident, that happened in a bad place for those kind of incidents to happen...

meanwhile you have a million black people and white sympathizers who are full of white guilt, acting like each one of them personally knew George Floyd for years....the usual, he was getting his life back together, found Jesus, loved his mama... etc etc etc...you know its a leftist race driven schitt show, when Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson show up..

it wold have never made the 5 o'clock news if Floyd was white, and Chauvin was black....but instead, one incident and the left and the communist agitators are making it a nationwide pandemic, on top of the Chinese Virus Plandemic....

Most other guys here, I can respect their opinions... contrary to mine... just not the usual trolls, and schitt sturriers...

I just see so much assumed by the media in their reporting, that so many are taking as gospel... and ignoring the facts that they would find inconvenient, and undermined their desired outcome of not letting a good tragedy going to waste...

They wanted to blame something on a white LEO for the last 6 months.. this was finally their big opportunity...
to blame it all on racist policemen, even if they are black policemen... blame them all on Trump and calling him a racist.etc..
its just more of their grand standing from the leftist, democRATS, Antifa, BLM.. et al...

this entire outcome is going to be another step closer to a race war and civil war nationally... the left is going to be crediting this murder on Minneapolis for the next ten years... and keep bringing up Chauvin's name for the next 10 years, when ever convenient..

That is my bottom line motivatation that we really need to know what the real facts are and not the made up convenient ones.. that fits the lefts agenda...and the DemocRATS anti Trump agenda... believe me, whenever they get back into power they will be working over time to tear down everthing Trump has established and built and pass laws to make sure another Trump never happens again in this nation.....

This entire incident is that important to our nations future as we move forward... and its all over some black guy who had a record, was wound up on drugs, had health issues, and the left and the blacks are acting like this guy was the second coming of Jesus... in a convenient Black Format......

where no one would have known his name , except MaMa and Daddy, unless something like this happened on TV, involving a black person dying with the Police Dept involvement...

oh and they conveniently leave out that this is happening, along with all the looting, rioting etc in Ilhan Omar's district in Minneapolis....that wouldn't look good politically for the DFL... so they are making sure its not being reported...but I am real familiar with that part of the city of Minneapolis also... it included the major county hospital, HCMC, the Hubert H Humphrey Dome where the Twins play, the University of Minnesota, but they are leaving that out also...would look bad on the TV also... that is how much the DFL controls the Twin Cities....
https://www.takimag.com/article/oh-cool-more-riots/

I thought your money tangent was the other thread. This Sherlocking is confusing.

To you, maybe. But hey, its ok. I know you're a good guy. grin

If you cant get the smell of something fishy with a cop kneeling on someone, with video going on, for 3 minutes after the sucker is dead, you need another smeller. wink
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I don't see that. When the "angel of mercy" nurse gives the cancer Px an extra dose of morphine and kills her when she was expected to live less than a week, the nurse still goes away for murder.
Happens more than you might think
© 24hourcampfire