Video shows Shauvin also brandishing his pepper spray
toward the off duty Firefighter telling him to get off
Floyd's neck.

the dude is an all-round class act.. 🤡

redacted personnel files show Chauvin
initially trained as a cook then served
eight years as a military policeman in
the Army Reserve.

Oh he's a veteran. Must be a good guy then.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cops awarded Shauvin a medal for valor in 2008,
so he is immortalized as a hero amongst their ranks.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Starman
Video shows Shauvin also brandishing his pepper spray
toward the off duty Firefighter telling him to get off
Floyd's neck.

the dude is an all-round class act.. 🤡

redacted personnel files show Chauvin
initially trained as a cook then served
eight years as a military policeman in
the Army Reserve... you know the kinda
Human that military service people hold
in the Utmost high regard..
😂

F U K U......what good do you accomplish by criticizing Military personnel in whatever capacity they served, be it active or reserve? It figures whiney little POS like you, an Antifa supporter, would try to piss on military people.. I hope a military MP face plants you into the asphalt and puts his knee on your neck.. or even better, as hard and deep in between your shoulder blades, until you pass out.. you A s s Whole...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yet, Seafire told the CF about the Captain
that beat up his own 3 month old baby
breaking bones in his little body.

and about another military hero that beat up
his partner while in child birth labor.

Originally Posted by Seafire
.. I hope a military MP face plants you into the asphalt and puts his knee on your neck.. or even better, as hard and deep in between your shoulder blades, until you pass out..

Emotions running high with a sadistic streak.

you sound like a real twisted mess.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Seems a lot of supporters for Chauvin to be screwed over as much as possible, from observing this all day, I've come to the conclusion that most of you types have a dislike for cops.. for whatever personal experience you've developed it from...

You come across as Chauvin is guilty strictly become he is an LEO...

but don't worry about it... this is Minneapolis....I am well familiar with the city and the County, and agencies all over it, from doing business with them as a Governmental Major Account Rep for a Fortune 250 company for 5 years.. along with the city of St Paul, Ramsey County, in fact ALL metro Twin City counties...Minneapolis and Hennepin County are as corrupt as hell.. as bad or worse than any place I've ever seen in my travels and professional career..

The Minneapolis Police Dept is corrupt and tied in the DFL control.. Chauvin as you guys are painting him, is just the average MPLS LEO....their expected to be Neo Nazi on the Street....

But he and the other officers are going to get convicted.. Hennepin County, Mpls and the State of Minnesota are controlled by the DFL... they will sacrifice anyone and every one, if it is politically beneficial to them... why do you think they have imported all the Hmong and Somailis they can get their hands on? Why is their Attorney General, is a Muslim convert, who has been sued in court for beating wives, girl friends and casual sexual partners....its politically convenient....

The cops will get no justice.... the courts will be abiding whatever caters to minority demands....that is their version of justice...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I know you are a Good Guy but you are not making much sense. Bad cop, bad veteran, bad perp bad deal bad outcome bad times. It ain't all one way or the other.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Also of interest is the fact that the train that delivered the money was one majority owned by our old bud Bill Gates.

If Chauvin and big George were involved in illegal activity associated with the bar and Big George was arrested with counterfeit money, was Chauvin sure George would keep his mouth shut through the investigation and possible subsequent prosecution, or did he want to make sure George didnt spill any beans that would implicate him?

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/05/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Also of interest is the fact that the train that delivered the money was one majority owned by our old bud Bill Gates.

Thanks but this is the crazy alternative universe thread.

--- Kid Rock 2022

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, that freaking Jessie Watters sure runs a lot of alternate universe nutjob stuff on Fox News.

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Yeah, that freaking Jessie Watters sure runs a lot of alternate universe nutjob stuff on Fox News.

I thought your money tangent was the other thread. This Sherlocking is confusing.

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

If Chauvin and big George were involved in illegal activity associated with the bar and Big George was arrested with counterfeit money, was Chauvin sure George would keep his mouth shut through the investigation and possible subsequent prosecution, or did he want to make sure George didnt spill any beans that would implicate him?

Did the Q voices tell you this?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Holy chit, Fox is now reporting that Floyd's oldest daughter traveled to Epstein Island in 2016!

--- Kid Rock 2022

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Holy chit, Fox is now reporting that Floyd's oldest daughter traveled to Epstein Island in 2016!

So maybe Floyd discovered where Epstein is hiding out through his daughter’s continued contact - Gates learned of it through the microchip he had injected into Floyd when he, Gates, personally administered the covid vaccine he is trialing that is going to make him hugely wealthy; and, Gates, wanting you protect his bud Clinton, had Floyd taken out!!!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yep, nailed it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I know you are a Good Guy but you are not making much sense. Bad cop, bad veteran, bad perp bad deal bad outcome bad times. It ain't all one way or the other.

If you are not familiar with Minneapolis, then I can see where it doesn't make sense...

but I know Minneapolis, Hennepin County and the Twin Cities, and much of the State Government Agencies in Minnesota..

Spent 15 years there and was involved with business with city state and local government, along with Federal Accounts all over the states.. it is controlled by the DFL... the DemocRAT Farmer Labor Party.. ( sounds communist, don't it?)...they are communists....

A White Guy can't get an honest trial for anything in Minnesota, unless he is wealthy and contributes regularly to the DFL...
most corrupt place I've ever lived... and I grew up in Metro Washington DC.. MN is a lot more corrupt than DC even.. especially Hennepin County and the City of Minneapolis...

its a minorities paradise for free everything, laws don't applying to them etc...hence all the Somalis, and Hmong...

I don't have a problem with others seeing this supposed killing of Floyd....if on a jury I wouldn't convict him, or the other officers..
one officer there, it was his fourth day on the job... you didn't see that at first in all the news reporting...the other two haven't been on the force that long...

its all a bad incident, that happened in a bad place for those kind of incidents to happen...

meanwhile you have a million black people and white sympathizers who are full of white guilt, acting like each one of them personally knew George Floyd for years....the usual, he was getting his life back together, found Jesus, loved his mama... etc etc etc...you know its a leftist race driven schitt show, when Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson show up..

it wold have never made the 5 o'clock news if Floyd was white, and Chauvin was black....but instead, one incident and the left and the communist agitators are making it a nationwide pandemic, on top of the Chinese Virus Plandemic....

Most other guys here, I can respect their opinions... contrary to mine... just not the usual trolls, and schitt sturriers...

I just see so much assumed by the media in their reporting, that so many are taking as gospel... and ignoring the facts that they would find inconvenient, and undermined their desired outcome of not letting a good tragedy going to waste...

They wanted to blame something on a white LEO for the last 6 months.. this was finally their big opportunity...
to blame it all on racist policemen, even if they are black policemen... blame them all on Trump and calling him a racist.etc..
its just more of their grand standing from the leftist, democRATS, Antifa, BLM.. et al...

this entire outcome is going to be another step closer to a race war and civil war nationally... the left is going to be crediting this murder on Minneapolis for the next ten years... and keep bringing up Chauvin's name for the next 10 years, when ever convenient..

That is my bottom line motivatation that we really need to know what the real facts are and not the made up convenient ones.. that fits the lefts agenda...and the DemocRATS anti Trump agenda... believe me, whenever they get back into power they will be working over time to tear down everthing Trump has established and built and pass laws to make sure another Trump never happens again in this nation.....

This entire incident is that important to our nations future as we move forward... and its all over some black guy who had a record, was wound up on drugs, had health issues, and the left and the blacks are acting like this guy was the second coming of Jesus... in a convenient Black Format......

where no one would have known his name , except MaMa and Daddy, unless something like this happened on TV, involving a black person dying with the Police Dept involvement...

oh and they conveniently leave out that this is happening, along with all the looting, rioting etc in Ilhan Omar's district in Minneapolis....that wouldn't look good politically for the DFL... so they are making sure its not being reported...but I am real familiar with that part of the city of Minneapolis also... it included the major county hospital, HCMC, the Hubert H Humphrey Dome where the Twins play, the University of Minnesota, but they are leaving that out also...would look bad on the TV also... that is how much the DFL controls the Twin Cities....

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Breitbart just posted this. Podesta's nefew's, cousin's sister in law Emma Rodem Saprano was knocked up by Cheuvyguy and Michelle Obama personally gave her an abortion in Richmond VA!

Phouck!

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Oh. Take it easy man.

Originally Posted by Seafire

If you are not familiar with Minneapolis, then I can see where it doesn't make sense...

but I know Minneapolis, Hennepin County and the Twin Cities, and much of the State Government Agencies in Minnesota..

Spent 15 years there and was involved with business with city state and local government, along with Federal Accounts all over the states.. it is controlled by the DFL... the DemocRAT Farmer Labor Party.. ( sounds communist, don't it?)...they are communists....

A White Guy can't get an honest trial for anything in Minnesota, unless he is wealthy and contributes regularly to the DFL...
most corrupt place I've ever lived... and I grew up in Metro Washington DC.. MN is a lot more corrupt than DC even.. especially Hennepin County and the City of Minneapolis...

its a minorities paradise for free everything, laws don't applying to them etc...hence all the Somalis, and Hmong...

I don't have a problem with others seeing this supposed killing of Floyd....if on a jury I wouldn't convict him, or the other officers..
one officer there, it was his fourth day on the job... you didn't see that at first in all the news reporting...the other two haven't been on the force that long...

its all a bad incident, that happened in a bad place for those kind of incidents to happen...

meanwhile you have a million black people and white sympathizers who are full of white guilt, acting like each one of them personally knew George Floyd for years....the usual, he was getting his life back together, found Jesus, loved his mama... etc etc etc...you know its a leftist race driven schitt show, when Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson show up..

it wold have never made the 5 o'clock news if Floyd was white, and Chauvin was black....but instead, one incident and the left and the communist agitators are making it a nationwide pandemic, on top of the Chinese Virus Plandemic....

Most other guys here, I can respect their opinions... contrary to mine... just not the usual trolls, and schitt sturriers...

I just see so much assumed by the media in their reporting, that so many are taking as gospel... and ignoring the facts that they would find inconvenient, and undermined their desired outcome of not letting a good tragedy going to waste...

They wanted to blame something on a white LEO for the last 6 months.. this was finally their big opportunity...
to blame it all on racist policemen, even if they are black policemen... blame them all on Trump and calling him a racist.etc..
its just more of their grand standing from the leftist, democRATS, Antifa, BLM.. et al...

this entire outcome is going to be another step closer to a race war and civil war nationally... the left is going to be crediting this murder on Minneapolis for the next ten years... and keep bringing up Chauvin's name for the next 10 years, when ever convenient..

That is my bottom line motivatation that we really need to know what the real facts are and not the made up convenient ones.. that fits the lefts agenda...and the DemocRATS anti Trump agenda... believe me, whenever they get back into power they will be working over time to tear down everthing Trump has established and built and pass laws to make sure another Trump never happens again in this nation.....

This entire incident is that important to our nations future as we move forward... and its all over some black guy who had a record, was wound up on drugs, had health issues, and the left and the blacks are acting like this guy was the second coming of Jesus... in a convenient Black Format......

where no one would have known his name , except MaMa and Daddy, unless something like this happened on TV, involving a black person dying with the Police Dept involvement...

oh and they conveniently leave out that this is happening, along with all the looting, rioting etc in Ilhan Omar's district in Minneapolis....that wouldn't look good politically for the DFL... so they are making sure its not being reported...but I am real familiar with that part of the city of Minneapolis also... it included the major county hospital, HCMC, the Hubert H Humphrey Dome where the Twins play, the University of Minnesota, but they are leaving that out also...would look bad on the TV also... that is how much the DFL controls the Twin Cities....

--- Kid Rock 2022

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I thought your money tangent was the other thread. This Sherlocking is confusing.

To you, maybe. But hey, its ok. I know you're a good guy. grin

If you cant get the smell of something fishy with a cop kneeling on someone, with video going on, for 3 minutes after the sucker is dead, you need another smeller. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/05/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I don't see that. When the "angel of mercy" nurse gives the cancer Px an extra dose of morphine and kills her when she was expected to live less than a week, the nurse still goes away for murder.
Happens more than you might think

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (29aholic, 12344mag, 1badf350, 222Sako, 10ring1, 270cowboy, 45 invisible), 1,761 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,630
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.