Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Lets see... Floyd had Meth and Fentynal in his blood stream... along with alcohol...

Plus had high blood pressure and Cardiac Disease...

and also his cadaver was tested positive for Covid 19....

all of that, even individually, would make it difficult for an overweight man to breathe....

but yet with all of that, because its politically convenient for Officer's Chauvin's knee to be the cause of death for George Floyd...

Personally I think Officer Chauvin is being used as a scapegoat, for practices the Minneapolis PD has been known for, for decades....they are not guilty of racism necessarily, as they are typically Nazis on anyone...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think yer high on drugs, Floyd may have had drugs in his system and given time he may have killed himself... Chauvin kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes plus.... hmmm..... 3 minutes after he stopped breathing... nah.... no fugging way would that do it.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Damn. That pig Fugger cop kept his knee on the piece of chit's neck for 2 minutes 40 seconds after one of the other pig Fuggers told him there was no pulse. Geebus, get a clue man.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The drugs and health issues probably contributed, but the knee pressed on the neck and the other officers on his back put the nail in his coffin.

They most likely didn't intend to kill him, or hurt him badly, it was just an error of judgment....which, no doubt, they all regret.

If only foresight was as good as hindsight.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by DBT
The drugs and health issues probably contributed, but the knee pressed on the neck and the other officers on his back put the nail in his coffin.

They most likely didn't intend to kill him, or hurt him badly, it was just an error of judgment....which, no doubt, they all regret.

You think?

When there's no pulse and you keep doing, it's plainly murder. Jeebus. Ohh oopsie...

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by johnn
I think yer high on drugs, Floyd may have had drugs in his system and given time he may have killed himself... Chauvin kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes plus.... hmmm..... 3 minutes after he stopped breathing... nah.... no fugging way would that do it.

I don't use drugs or alcohol, but thanks for "the contribution"....

Floyd was a heart attack just looking for a place to happen...

evidently some of you guys don't think, someone who has a heart condition, is going to be okay, with Meth ( a stimulant) in his system, and then with Fentanyl, which is a major depressant.. much less being CV19 Contaminated...

if was just laying on the ground with no knee or anything else touching him, the chances of him getting up off the ground would have been between slim and non existent...

if Chauvin would have been black and Floyd was white, none of this would have been questioned and the news wouldn't have even been bothered...Skin color doesn't change the facts.....

and yeah, I have medical background... not current anymore, but former EMT, Paramedic and RN...also served in the military with Medical MOSs of 91 B, 91 C, 91 S, and 54 E... ( Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare Officer )

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
If the Minneapolis cops have been Nazi's to everybody then they damn sure need to pay for it. Hang their asses. They earned it.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by DBT

You think?

When there's no pulse and you keep doing, it's plainly murder. Jeebus. Ohh oopsie...

So did the knee or the drugs in his system kill him?

If he had no pulse, then a knee staying on his neck for another 3 minutes accomplished what else?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Damn. That pig Fugger cop kept his knee on the piece of chit's neck for 2 minutes 40 seconds after one of the other pig Fuggers told him there was no pulse. Geebus, get a clue man.

I don't think they were taking his pulse so didn't know he was dead. I doubt he'd keep his knee on his neck if he knew he was dead.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
You are truly dillusional this time around. A piece of chit thug got offed by a chit bird cop and his buddies. Go ahead and focus on a tiny bit of the info. You are missing the obvious, he made damned sure he was dead.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 06/04/20. Reason: Spelling

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by DBT

You think?

So did the knee or the drugs in his system kill him?

If he had no pulse, then a knee staying on his neck for another 3 minutes accomplished what else?

It proves the cop had no regard for human life, what did you think the cop was doing ? Praying for a miracle?

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

You think?

I don't think they checked his pulse. Even if it was intentional, it was still an extremely bad error of judgment, as subsequent events have shown, it didn't work out well for the officers themselves or the community at large.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You are truly dillusional this time around. A piece of chit thug got offend by a chit bird cop and his buddies. Go ahead and focus on a tiny bit of the info. You are missing the obvious, he made damned sure he was dead.

It doesn't matter who he was or how bad he was, the consequences remain the same, the officers ruined their own careers and set off a national disaster. With hindsight they probably wish they had acted differently.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The cop had him in the back of the car and dragged him back out to teach him a thing or two about resisting, maybe Floyd kicked him in the nuts, maybe he told Chauvin his wife was a good squeeze... who knows, something happened in the back of that car and the cop was pizzed and wanted to make a impression on Floyd. Maybe didn't plan to off em ,but sure as hell dead. Remember the serve & protect part of law enforcement, Floyd was his responsibility. You cant kill people for floating 20 dollar bills or resisting arrest. We can also blame his stupid azz for all this BS thats going on.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Lets see... Floyd had Meth and Fentynal in his blood stream... along with alcohol...

Plus had high blood pressure and Cardiac Disease...

and also his cadaver was tested positive for Covid 19....

all of that, even individually, would make it difficult for an overweight man to breathe....

but yet with all of that, because its politically convenient for Officer's Chauvin's knee to be the cause of death for George Floyd...

Personally I think Officer Chauvin is being used as a scapegoat, for practices the Minneapolis PD has been known for, for decades....they are not guilty of racism necessarily, as they are typically Nazis on anyone...
...................At this point in time, it would not have mattered in the least to the rioters, Antifa, or to any other lawless radical group what ANY autopsy report had said. Even if the autopsy report had come out on the day Floyd died it would not have changed anything. We would have all still seen and witnessed the willful destruction of lives and property EXACTLY as it has been for the last 8 or 9 days.....Even if Floyd was determined to have been on psycho drugs, heroin, meth, LSD, cocaine, MSLSD, had a chronic lung condition, a chronic back condition, a chronic heart condition, chronic high blood pressure, a chronic this or a chronic that, it WOULD NOT HAVE MATTERED from any medical standpoint to any of these lawless THUGS! .........

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You think?

I don't think they checked his pulse. Even if it was intentional, it was still an extremely bad error of judgment, as subsequent events have shown, it didn't work out well for the officers themselves or the community at large.

Yes, they checked pulse after he was unconscious. And continued the pressure for 2 minutes 40 fugging seconds. Oops. Just poor judgment, my ass.

--- Kid Rock 2022

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
DBT,

what set off a national disaster was the race of the cop and the race of the deceased...

if it was the opposite, it wouldn't have been a big deal... dual standards ...

what also gets me, why are so many people all to ready to condemn Law Enforcement and automatically look for them being guilty? cops are getting killed by rioters nationwide, every night...no one seems to be that concerned about that...

Call as you see it folks.. I'm calling it as I see it...

with this crap happening, watch for LEOs having a lot less authority in the near future

and blacks are even more of a victim now....while everyone seems to want to ignore the drug use of the deceased, the poor health etc....

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The cop had him in the back of the car and dragged him back out to teach him a thing or two about resisting, maybe Floyd kicked him in the nuts, maybe he told Chauvin his wife was a good squeeze... who knows, something happened in the back of that car and the cop was pizzed and wanted to make a impression on Floyd. Maybe didn't plan to off em ,but sure as hell dead. Remember the serve & protect part of law enforcement, Floyd was his responsibility. You cant kill people for floating 20 dollar bills or resisting arrest. We can also blame his stupid azz for all this BS thats going on.

Don't forget they were not strangers.

--- Kid Rock 2022

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Don't forget they were not strangers.

That has not been confirmed or unconfirmed.. yeah they worked at the same place a year ago, but it doesn't mean they knew or didn't know each other....so a grudge is only hypothetical

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

You keep making chit up, saying other people's thoughts or such when they've said none of the sort. No chit white cop n I g g E r perp caused problems... No fugging chit. It doesn't mean he wasn't murdered. Geebus. No one is concerned about good cops being killed? Really? Bullchit. You are dillusional.
DBT,

what set off a national disaster was the race of the cop and the race of the deceased...

if it was the opposite, it wouldn't have been a big deal... dual standards ...

what also gets me, why are so many people all to ready to condemn Law Enforcement and automatically look for them being guilty? cops are getting killed by rioters nationwide, every night...no one seems to be that concerned about that...

Call as you see it folks.. I'm calling it as I see it...

with this crap happening, watch for LEOs having a lot less authority in the near future

and blacks are even more of a victim now....while everyone seems to want to ignore the drug use of the deceased, the poor health etc....

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (270cowboy, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1234, 1_deuce, 61 invisible), 2,389 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,522
Posts18,491,050
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.