-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Floyd may have been using his last breath when he said "I can't breath" .

I don't know why I should have to say this but it keeps coming up. If you've ever been around people in distress who have cardiovascular or respiratory disease "I can't breath" translate into "My body isn't getting sufficient oxygen" and indicates a critical situation requiring emergency attention. A guy may be faking but is it worth risking his life to non bother taking precautions and getting him checked out by an EMT?

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
GB1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by nighthawk

I don't know why I should have to say this but it keeps coming up/ If you've ever been around people in distress who have cardiovascular or respiratory disease "I can't breath" translate into "My body isn't getting sufficient oxygen" and indicates a critical situation requiring emergency attention.

That's right, they are having trouble breathing, they are running out of breath. They are on their last gasp.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
I just posted this https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...t-breathe-case-in-tacoma-wa#Post14940029

I did the neck experiment with my wife putting most of her wt. on my neck the same way Chavin did on Floyd.
I didn't die, not even close, no problem breathing, blood flow just fine.

The video very clearly showed Chauvin controlling the amount of pressure he put on Floyds' neck. He wasn't smashing Floyds' head into the ground like some want to think.

Amazing proof! Indeed, George Floyd isn't even dead apparently. Who knew, besides the exspurts here on 24hrfascism?

If 24hcf members were the fascists you claim, you and your ilk would've been deep 6'ed years ago.
Fortunately for spineless wonders like you, we're the tolerant ones.

Naw, you are way too cowardly to go so unConstitutional and murder me. But I do realize that you are obsessed with such fantasies.

I love when you go "ilky" like that. Always good for a laugh on you.

A mystery why you post here.

You provide no contributions of any worth and your attacks contain so little substance a sixth grader would die of boredom.
Your attempts at debate on any issue are so devoid of facts one comes to the conclusion you either have little if any mental capacity or your emotional stability is seriously questionable.

This place is all you have to give you self worth ....a sad excuse for a human.

You perfectly described a liberal.haha, she-Roy

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"That's right, they are having trouble breathing, they are running out of breath. They are on their last gasp."

Not necessarily. Ever see a person in congestive heart failure? They can struggle to take a breath long before their O2 falls to deadly levels. With prompt medical attention by the next day it can be like it never happened.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The old neighbor had multiple by-pass surgery
and always complained of difficulty breathing
Post Op.

Asthmatics vary in their difficulty breathing.
I've seen it get very bad very fast resulting in death.

Bad asthma with a weak heart is not a good combination... [one can die from heart failure in
the stressful course of an asthma attack]

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
You might want to check this out.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0PNYTzgMwzXc/

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"That's right, they are having trouble breathing, they are running out of breath. They are on their last gasp."

Not necessarily. Ever see a person in congestive heart failure? They can struggle to take a breath long before their O2 falls to deadly levels. With prompt medical attention by the next day it can be like it never happened.

The autopsy said that he died of asfixciation, a combination of the pressure on his neck and back by other officers.

Whatever happened, he was clearly in distress. At which point the reasonable action would have been to take the pressure off him and check his condition. They did not do that. They messed up badly.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22
You might want to check this out.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0PNYTzgMwzXc/

Can't be serious.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And since they buried him today is he gonna be pissed when he wakes up.

Which explains a lot.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Damn. That pig Fugger cop kept his knee on the piece of chit's neck for 2 minutes 40 seconds after one of the other pig Fuggers told him there was no pulse. Geebus, get a clue man.

Can't have some damned good samaritan start compressions and bring a POS back to life. Not after you, in your role as a uniformed officer, have sentenced said POS to death.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

I don't know why I should have to say this but it keeps coming up. If you've ever been around people in distress who have cardiovascular or respiratory disease "I can't breath" translate into "My body isn't getting sufficient oxygen" and indicates a critical situation requiring emergency attention. A guy may be faking but is it worth risking his life to non bother taking precautions and getting him checked out by an EMT?

They did get him checked out by EMT though

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Slope77
It would seem that the health factors would provide a competent defense attorney a lot of fertile ground to sow the seeds of “reasonable doubt”. However you may feel about it, it’s going to make a conviction harder - that can be seen in this discussion.

I don't see that. When the "angel of mercy" nurse gives the cancer Px an extra dose of morphine and kills her when she was expected to live less than a week, the nurse still goes away for murder.

If a perp has health conditions including COPD, and arresting officers restrict his breathing via positional asphyxiation until the perp expires. It is still murder.

I have said it before. I think the weight on the perp's shoulders and stomach made it impossible for him to inflate his lungs. That is much more likely to be the cause of death than the pressure on his neck.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
Lets see... Floyd had Meth and Fentynal in his blood stream... along with alcohol...

Plus had high blood pressure and Cardiac Disease...

and also his cadaver was tested positive for Covid 19....

all of that, even individually, would make it difficult for an overweight man to breathe....

but yet with all of that, because its politically convenient for Officer's Chauvin's knee to be the cause of death for George Floyd...

Personally I think Officer Chauvin is being used as a scapegoat, for practices the Minneapolis PD has been known for, for decades....they are not guilty of racism necessarily, as they are typically Nazis on anyone...

That's very possible, but the actions of the Mini Apple-less Schutzstaffel didn't help matters either. A knee on the neck is not accepted training doctrine.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Look at any press story. And why the hell else wouls the cop be kneeling on his necl for so long, praying for his redemption? If you can;t otherwise control a cuffed prisoner you should never have been certified.

Bought any riot guns from the military lately , Dips.hit?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Shoulda just lassoed his azz and drug him down the block for a bit. That's teach the rest of 'em.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
This is some far fetched s.hit being spewed here now. At first , it was Chauvin’s knee on the neck that “murdered “ him. Now, the other officers placed so much of their weight on his upper torso that he physically couldn’t use his lungs to breathe. They are the stupidest cops in the USA if they did that. I highly doubt it however.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Damn. That pig Fugger cop kept his knee on the piece of chit's neck for 2 minutes 40 seconds after one of the other pig Fuggers told him there was no pulse. Geebus, get a clue man.

Can't have some damned good samaritan start compressions and bring a POS back to life. Not after you, in your role as a uniformed officer, have sentenced said POS to death.

They should capped the folks who had the video rolling! That'd been smarter than just high fives and handjobs.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
And if the Media is showing the video (s) it is highly suspect.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Starman
The old neighbor had multiple by-pass surgery
and always complained of difficulty breathing
Post Op.

Asthmatics vary in their difficulty breathing.
I've seen it get very bad very fast resulting in death.

Bad asthma with a weak heart is not a good combination... [one can die from heart failure in
the stressful course of an asthma attack]

“Paging Old Neighbor “ “Old Neighbor” . A great source for internet statements about medicine.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
This is some far fetched s.hit being spewed here now....
. Now, the other officers placed so much of their weight on his upper torso that he physically couldn’t use his lungs to breathe...

Obesity causes respiratory difficulty by pushing
on the diaphragm and chest wall,
how good would the intense compressive weight
of some cops on ones torso be for someone?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (1badf350, 2ndwind, 308xray, 3040Krag, 270cowboy, 358WCF, 56 invisible), 1,695 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,024
Posts18,520,825
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.