M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Good grief man. Grudge is your word...
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by johnn
The cop had him in the back of the car and dragged him back out to teach him a thing or two about resisting, maybe Floyd kicked him in the nuts, maybe he told Chauvin his wife was a good squeeze... who knows, something happened in the back of that car and the cop was pizzed and wanted to make a impression on Floyd. Maybe didn't plan to off em ,but sure as hell dead. Remember the serve & protect part of law enforcement, Floyd was his responsibility. You cant kill people for floating 20 dollar bills or resisting arrest. We can also blame his stupid azz for all this BS thats going on.

Don't forget they were not strangers.

That has not been confirmed or unconfirmed.. yeah they worked at the same place a year ago, but it doesn't mean they knew or didn't know each other....so a grudge is only hypothetical

But have at it, it's your thread and your opinion. Thankfully we're free to share 'em even when naive, wrong and whacked.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 06/04/20.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It would seem that the health factors would provide a competent defense attorney a lot of fertile ground to sow the seeds of “reasonable doubt”. However you may feel about it, it’s going to make a conviction harder - that can be seen in this discussion.

Minneapolis will light up all over again if these guys are acquitted. The powers that be may want to arrange for the trial/verdicts to be complete around mid-January.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
The drugs and health issues probably contributed, but the knee pressed on the neck and the other officers on his back put the nail in his coffin.

They most likely didn't intend to kill him, or hurt him badly, it was just an error of judgment....which, no doubt, they all regret.

If only foresight was as good as hindsight.

You think?

When there's no pulse and you keep doing, it's plainly murder. Jeebus. Ohh oopsie...

I don't think they checked his pulse. Even if it was intentional, it was still an extremely bad error of judgment, as subsequent events have shown, it didn't work out well for the officers themselves or the community at large.

Yes, they checked pulse after he was unconscious. And continued the pressure for 2 minutes 40 fugging seconds. Oops. Just poor judgment, my ass.

As events have shown, the police made the wrong decision whatever it was. I'm sure they would have acted differently had they considered the consequences. I'm not laying blame, be it a mistake or intentional, whatever happened, happened....to the regret of everyone involved.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
These guys will NEVER see an honest trial.....

BLM, Antifa and Soros Crowd, along with Bloomberg's Minions, have won this one....

and I hope no one figures this is going to be the last we see of this type of tactic...

law enforcement is going to take a major hit over this....

but evidently most of the country expects someone's head to roll....

as I maintain, if Chauvin was black, and Floyd was white, this would have never made the 5 o'clock news...

why would anyone even want to become a cop...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Floyd was a heart attack just looking for a place to happen...

evidently some of you guys don't think, someone who has a heart condition, is going to be okay, with Meth ( a stimulant) in his system, and then with Fentanyl, which is a major depressant.. much less being CV19 Contaminated...

if was just laying on the ground with no knee or anything else touching him, the chances of him getting up off the ground would have been between slim and non existent...

Well then. Why did the officer think it was necessary to place him face down on the ground with a knee on the back of his neck?

If there was no chance he could get up I mean? Looks like the officer on the scene, in this case the back of his neck, disagreed with you. And he was there, you weren't.

Your argument is ridiculous. You can't rationalize or justify the un-justifiable.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

BLM, Antifa and Soros Crowd, along with Bloomberg's Minions, have won this one....

and I hope no one figures this is going to be the last we see of this type of tactic...

as I maintain, if Chauvin was black, and Floyd was white, this would have never made the 5 o'clock news...

Pardon me but LE has already taken a hit that they cannot recover from...they knelt in subjugation instead of doing their job.

added, I have noted that LE is extremely brave when it has the upper hand.

Last edited by JSTUART; 06/04/20.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Damned foolish to think it was not intended.

"Hey man he's unconscious, not breathing and has no pulse."

"Oh, OK I will give it another 2 phucqking minutes and 40 phucqking seconds to make damned sure. "

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Pardon me but LE has already taken a hit that they cannot recover from...they knelt in subjugation instead of doing their job.

added, I have noted that LE is extremely brave when it has the upper hand.

Any man that's gets down on his knees, willingly, for another man is no longer a man. [bleep] want me on my knees they're gonna have to put a bullet in the back of my head.
Can't think of a more demeaning action as a man. Simply unbelievable. I'll live on my feet.

Same goes for white folks willing to single out blacks as a special case by promoting the BLM line. Either you want equality or you don't. Doesn't seem like anyone is asking for equal opportunity, just equal rewards, without the effort required of everyone else. Excuses have been made for way to long. Every group of people has faced hardships, admittedly, some more than others, but to refuse to accept any responsibility for their plight, or seek to effect positive change in their own community, a lot of the responsibility falls on blacks themselves. 20 years from now it will be exactly the same.

Last edited by jackmountain; 06/04/20.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
I was a cop for several years. I decided I was tired of, for the most part, coming into contact with people that brought on that contact from being someplace or doing something they just shouldn't have done. In my training I was instructed to use no more force than necessary to gain control of the situation. NEVER was I taught to CHOKE anyone. I understand there is more to this story than any of us know, and the freeking media keeps showing that hideous video at every opportunity. That particular cop did NOT follow proper procedure and for that he must face the music. The other cops around him that offered NO ATTEMPT to stop it are JUST AS GUILTY. I am getting pretty tired of all the keyboard commandos that keep the pot stirred up.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
A good lawyer can do a lot with that.

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Wonder how many people have had such restraint tactics used on them and lived.

And then...........by those cops.

Last edited by hookeye; 06/04/20.
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Not that it matters much.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Then there was this little incident that made the news, but not much protesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhVzr_fOsDE&feature=youtu.be

There is a lot of information not known to the public concerning both actors.............Floyd and the cops. What you are seeing is called an illusion, it is what they want you to see. False Flag is the new pc term. They are losing the election along with the Senate holding hears on the Obama Wh. They need a distraction.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
He tested positive Apr 3rd and was asymptomatic. Over it by now.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco

No such thing as a "good" lawyer.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Originally Posted by hanco

No such thing as a "good" lawyer.

There are dead ones though, thats as close as you can get !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
There is no way this should be listed as anything but a Covid death, if you follow all the guidelines of listing that have been used for months.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Cops didn’t kill Floyd ! Died of a drug overdose trying to get rid of the evidence of his drug dealing.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fug Floyd that drug addict POS and the rest of these rats.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Negligent manslaughter.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

469 members (007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 39 invisible), 2,217 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,394
Posts18,469,930
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.