Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
This is some far fetched s.hit being spewed here now....
. Now, the other officers placed so much of their weight on his upper torso that he physically couldn’t use his lungs to breathe...

Obesity causes respiratory difficulty by pushing
on the diaphragm and chest wall,
how good would the intense weight of some cops
on ones torso be for someone?

I see how you took only part of my statement.

The dam Covid had him sick too. He probably couldn’t breathe well. [bleep].g bologna virus....

Since you are dense, let me help you out. I am disputing that they did that (put enough weight on his torso to prevent his breathing)) . That would be dumb as h.ell

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 06/04/20.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Since you are dense, let me help you out. I am disputing that they did that (put enough weight on his torso to prevent his breathing)) . That would be dumb as h.ell

I knew exactly what you disputed,
that's why I addressed that point specifically.

and dumb cops doing dumb things is nothing
ground breaking... LoL.

I've seen LE taser a man twice while in handcuffs
and face down on the ground,.. killing him.
all in the presence of some Snr officers.

You seem rather naive or oblivious to how
dumb cops can be.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Floyd may have been using his last breath when he said "I can't breath" .

I don't know why I should have to say this but it keeps coming up. If you've ever been around people in distress who have cardiovascular or respiratory disease "I can't breath" translate into "My body isn't getting sufficient oxygen" and indicates a critical situation requiring emergency attention. A guy may be faking but is it worth risking his life to non bother taking precautions and getting him checked out by an EMT?

They did get him checked out by EMT though

Too late. Which is why they messed up badly. Now they are paying for their negligence. Had they even appeared to ease off and render assistance when he said he can't breath they would most probably be in the clear.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Starman

I knew exactly what you disputed,
that's why I addressed that point specifically.

and dumb cops doing dumb things is nothing
ground breaking... LoL.

I've seen LE taser a man twice while in handcuffs
and face down on the ground,.. killing him.
all in the presence of some Snr officers.

You seem rather naive or oblivious to how
dumb cops can be.

You seem oblivious to anything besides the sights and smells from grandmas basement.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT

I don't know why I should have to say this but it keeps coming up. If you've ever been around people in distress who have cardiovascular or respiratory disease "I can't breath" translate into "My body isn't getting sufficient oxygen" and indicates a critical situation requiring emergency attention. A guy may be faking but is it worth risking his life to non bother taking precautions and getting him checked out by an EMT?

Too late. Which is why they messed up badly. Now they are paying for their negligence. Had they even appeared to ease off and render assistance when he said he can't breath they would most probably be in the clear.

I wonder how long it takes a rookie cop to stop checking on every little thing a perp. says is wrong while he’s being arrested. They are career criminals being apprehended regularly . They probably knew by the description who they were looking for. Dude was high and selling dope trying to pass off counterfeit money. Fu.ck him . No, I’m not agreeing with the murder of people by cops in any case. They won’t get convicted of murder. Stop being the sheep following the media Shepard.

IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

I wonder how long it takes a rookie cop to stop checking on every little thing a perp. says is wrong while he’s being arrested. They are career criminals being apprehended regularly . They probably knew by the description who they were looking for. Dude was high and selling dope trying to pass off counterfeit money. Fu.ck him . No, I’m not agreeing with the murder of people by cops in any case. They won’t get convicted of murder. Stop being the sheep following the media Shepard.

It's just a matter of basic duty of care, regardless of how bad the suspect happens to be.

The police failed to follow the basic rules of safety on this occasion. Now they pay the price.

Had they been seen to render assistance thing would have worked out differently for them.

They made a costly mistake.

Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT

Do you read the chit you spew? The three cops sat on him why he pleaded to breath. For almost 9 FUGGIN minutes... where they wrestling with him? No. Swapping punches? No... get real

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

It's just a matter of basic duty of care, regardless of how bad the suspect happens to be.

The police failed to follow the basic rules of safety on this occasion. Now they pay the price.

Had they been seen to render assistance thing would have worked out differently for them.

So essentially be the EMT or paramedic until the real ones arrive? Ok , if that’s their job so be it ...

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by DBT

Do you read the chit you spew? The three cops sat on him why he pleaded to breath. For almost 9 FUGGIN minutes... where they wrestling with him? No. Swapping punches? No... get real

Do you read what you type, you Antifa fa.ggot ??

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Come on! You don't render aid after intentionally offing someone. Geeze.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

So essentially be the EMT or paramedic until the real ones arrive? Ok , if that’s their job so be it ...

No, just the basic, reasonable act of easing the pressure and checking if he is able to breath. They did not do that. Instead they chose to keep kneeling on his neck and body to the point where he passed out and died. If we can see that on the video, a properly trained officer who makes the right decision would stop and check....if for no other reason than to avoid the kind of repercussions that occurred. They failed in their duty.

Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT

Is that the best you can do? I figured a bigot like your self would be capable of so much more.. have any kids? My, would they be so proud of their racist POS father. No kids? Just kick yer dog for good measure? Beat your old lady while yer on roll.

You go brother, hope you never need help from a real human.

Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

No, just the basic, reasonable act of easing the pressure and checking if he is able to breath. They did not do that. Instead they chose to keep kneeling on his neck and body to the point where he passed out and died. If we can see that on the video, a properly trained officer who makes the right decision would stop and check....if for no other reason than to avoid the kind of repercussions that occurred. They failed in their duty.

Arguing with a complete and utter imbecil is akin to stepping in dog chit.... no matter how hard you shake yer foot its still stuck on your shoe.

Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT

Plenty of a holes on the fire and you are the chief of them all. Bet you grew up with yer cousin sticking it in your azz, now you can't get enough dick and you hate yourself for what you've become..
Pity on your soulless shell of a human

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Great discussion.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT

Plenty of a holes on the fire and you are the chief of them all. Bet you grew up with yer cousin sticking it in your azz, now you can't get enough dick and you hate yourself for what you've become..
Pity on your soulless shell of a human

Your [bleep] is bleeding. I appreciate the Chief title. Night, night you commie Antifa bi.tch

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT

Is that the best you can do? I figured a bigot like your self would be capable of so much more.. have any kids? My, would they be so proud of their racist POS father. No kids? Just kick yer dog for good measure? Beat your old lady while yer on roll.

You go brother, hope you never need help from a real human.

You are such a whiny b.itch

Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT

Yeah, go kick on yer dog some more, loser...

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
n
This is some far fetched s.hit being spewed here now. At first , it was Chauvin’s knee on the neck that “murdered “ him. Now, the other officers placed so much of their weight on his upper torso that he physically couldn’t use his lungs to breathe. They are the stupidest cops in the USA if they did that. I highly doubt it however.

Did you watch the video taken from the officers' rear?

One large man had one knee on Floyd's neck, and his other knee is plainly square across Floyd's shoulder blades. The officer's hands are in his pockets, and his toes are barely touching the ground. His toes are obviously supporting very little weight.

The second cop has one knee across Floyd's posterior lower chest and his other knee across Floyds kidneys. Again the toes are all that are touching the ground.

The third cop has one knee across Floyd's thighs, and the other across Floyd's knees. This guy is doing no harm.

In that video it is pretty obvious that Floyd had a minimum of 300 lbs on his chest and abdomen. Each breath he got was a little smaller than the last. Until he finally blacked out and then died. Positional asphyxiation.

Floyd was no Angel. Obviously a career criminal. Does not make him fair game for execution on the street. And yes, the cops on scene were obviously extremely stupid.

I have never attempted to forcibly restrain a human. But I have pinned and held many calves up to and even a bit over 300 lbs. Approach from the back. Place one knee on the neck, one knee across the chest, grab the uppermost front hoof and pull it into your belly.

You will be acutely aware of every breath the calf takes, as his chest and abdomen rise and fall. And heaven forbid you crush the life out of him, because it can be done. You balance your weight onto your feet and make sure that chest keeps rising. Because you really do not want to be down on your belly in the cow schitt giving mouth to mouth to a cow.

A man is morally bound to take at least that much care in restraining a human.

That video, and the timeline would be all I needed to know as a juror to return a guilty verdict for 2'nd degree minimum.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Video shows Shauvin also brandishing his pepper spray
toward the off duty Firefighter telling him to get off
Floyd's neck.

the dude is an all-round class act.. 🤡

redacted personnel files show Chauvin
initially trained as a cook then served
eight years as a military policeman in
the Army Reserve... you know the kinda
Human that military service people hold
in the Utmost high regard..😂

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

489 members (2ndwind, 3040Krag, 270cowboy, 358WCF, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 52 invisible), 1,651 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,021
Posts18,520,787
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.