Originally Posted by wahoo
I've been fooled a lot.

you don't think he's whiny?

no evidence of progress with norks. it was worth trying. I think trump thinks he can convince people.

whatever he's good at , it isn't sales.

when he was elected, I was pleasantly surprised...nobody could be as bad as Hillary. I didn't think he had a plan, and I haven't seen one yet.

still, we have the judges, including a couple in the 9th.

I wish he went after the dems as hard as republicans. his treatment of sessions is unforgivable.

..................... So one of your main criticisms about Trump is that he whines too much? Do ya need a diaper? Because it is you who needs the diapers not Trump. And you would whine too and rightly so if you the hell were POTUS dealing with the 24/7 deliberate abuse, the 24/7 deliberate lies, the 24/7 distortions, the false stories written (over 150+ now since taking office), the false Russian collusion hoax, the hoax of the Mueller investigation, the impeachment hoax, the media lies and distortions about covid19, media lies and distortions about the riots and on and on and on.

Trump had/has no plan? Where the hell have ya been for the last 3 plus years waaaa hoo? Eyes and ears don't work properly? Would you like a complete itemization of Trump's successful accomplishments dealing with the economy, immigration plus many other issues?

Trump not going after the dems harsh enough? U gotta be fuggin kidding me. Perhaps you lead the life of an ostrich?

So Trump's treatment of Sessions was unforgivable uh? Let me remind you that it was Sessions who formally and needlessly recused himself without any legal precedent during the early Russian collusion hoax investigations. Sessions was convinced by the demCRAPS to recuse himself because the demCRAPS feared that Sessions would have done exactly what Barr and Durham are doing now. Sessions in essence became fearful of retribution, was intimidated and feared the liberal left. Basically, he left his balls at home. That is why Trump was pissed at Sessions and justifiably so. Sessions did not want to pursue the truth of the Russian collusion hoax that was illegally perpetrated against Trump his boss. Sessions failed and Barr took over the reigns and along with Durham are going to find out the truth. Last year, Durham changed his investigation from a formal inquiry into a criminal one. That means that Durham has found overwhelming evidence of criminal activity. Bottom line is that Sessions simply did not want to pursue any illegal activity within the FBI nor the DOJ, when as AG of the USA, it was his solemn duty to do so.

Any other gripes and bitches? Cuz I will answer them.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger