Home
At the end of 2019 and start of 2020 I thought Trump had a very good chance of being re-elected for a second term. I am not liking what's going on now. Some days he shoots his own foot.

Whatcha think?
My thoughts are TRUMP 2020...................................He is AMERICA FIRST.....................Yes, I am a nationalist.
I don’t believe more people are buying the msm propaganda. A lot will depend on the honesty of the vote. If the enemy makes inroads in voter fraud, well game over.
Trump has it made because there's no other choice. You have to be totally deranged not to vote for Trump. I'm not happy with Trump for shutting the country down because of the China hoax, and then to make matters worse he does nothing while the natives and their minions riot and loot the country.
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
At the end of 2019 and start of 2020 I thought Trump had a very good chance of being re-elected for a second term. I am not liking what's going on now. Some days he shoots his own foot.

Whatcha think?

The winning odds are not as good as they were a couple months ago......

He shoots himself in the foot on a regular basis...And the he is a New Yorker with an attitude excuse, grows thin too many

Addition: He fell far short of Washington praying at Valley Forge with his most recent Bible shoot....God help us if he doesn't win.....
Originally Posted by battue

Whatcha think?

He shoots himself in the foot on a regular basis...And the he is a New Yorker with an attitude excuse, grows thin too many

Exactly what I was trying to say.
No.
Sadly I think they are, he’s having a rough few weeks here and the entire world, so it seems, is against him. Lots of time left and luckily Biden is horrific. Fingers crossed.
I think the problem is that there is not a lot of time left. Hope I am wrong
The left thought it was impossible for Hillary to not get her terraria crown....There are few sure bets.....

Whatcha think?

He can't lose. He owns the polls, the ballot boxes, the counters of the vote. Doesn't matter what people want, Trump is what they are going to get.
I think it's going to be tough for him to win. I hope I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Whatcha think?

He can't lose. He owns the polls, the ballot boxes, the counters of the vote. Doesn't matter what people want, Trump is what they are going to get.

Hopefully your right for a change, dumbazz.
It is going to be interesting. There has never been a sitting president who has endured a more coordinated and sustained attack than Trump.

Swing voters in swing states.

How does that small group respond to all that is going on?

New voters and those who sat out last time will come into play too.
Some will see that the country is in chaos on Trumps watch. I see it as the Dems causing chaos trying to push that narrative. I think those who were going to vote for trump still will, and those who weren't going to vote for Trump, still won't.

We should never take it for granted that Biden is a senile boob, and that nobody in their right mind would vote for him. Who said Dems where ever in their right mind?
NO....
l

Whatcha think?

I see stupid has reared its ugly head again. Always accuse the other side of what your side is doing.

Whatcha think?

And your proof is...?
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

Whatcha think?

And your proof is...?

NONE! another commie liberal twat accusing others of the very things they do, straight from their playbook.
Originally Posted by gunner500
No.

+1
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Trump has it made because there's no other choice. You have to be totally deranged not to vote for Trump. I'm not happy with Trump for shutting the country down because of the China hoax, and then to make matters worse he does nothing while the natives and their minions riot and loot the country.

What would you have him do that is Constitutional? He is bringing in the troops to DC and telling these weak Democrat governors to get their collective acts together or he will. So again, what would you have him do?
Originally Posted by battue

Addition: He fell far short of Washington praying at Valley Forge with his most recent Bible shoot....God help us if he doesn't win.....

This. I lived and worked in NYC for about a year, and I understand that attitude. There is more to it than the superficial brashness and abrasiveness, like its refreshing honesty, but it is those qualities that turn off a great many. It's a reflexive reaction. I believe that is why many oppose Trump; not because of his policies, or what he does, they just plain don't like him.

Paul

I hope not, but I worry.......
All Biden is going to do is try to be a conduit for Obama. A old white man talking about how he is going give everything to the blacks.

which means the people that voted for Trump in 2016 will vote for Trump in 2020

will that be enough? I have no idea
My biggest fear is corruption and voter fraud, by the demos. I can't see too many moderate dems voting for Biden. What scares me schit less is who he might pull for VP......
The riots are showcasing the left's philosophy. Don't be a weak sister.
yes
As my daughter used to say, "I don't want to talk about it".
The mail in voting is their best hope to steal the election. I think the dems lost the black vote , the covid lockdown lib governors and the riots just pissed off alot of people who would not normally vote.

I can't imagine sleepy joe in charge.......
I think (hope) that many of these white suburban women that Trump was supposedly losing due to his 'take no prisoners' style have been watching the rioting and looting and the weak response from the Dem mayors and governors......Hopefully the silent majority is going to the polls to say enough is enough....
I suspect that Trump's desire to be re-elected has been diminished.

A big part of what the domestic Bolsheviks have done is intended to break the man down personally.
Yes.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Don't worry, he wont' be.

Even if he wins the election.
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Don't worry, he wont' be.

Even if he wins the election.

I was just about to type that very response. They may let him decide when he can go take a leak.

He will win by a greater margin than 2016.
If Biden wins the election a black women who hates America, hates Caucasians, and especially hates Caucasian males will be in charge of the country.

I don't know if a war will erupt, but Caucasian males living in certain locations will feel like they're in one.
Dunno... Five months is a VERY LONG time for a populace that thrives on sound bites, 10 second video clips, and has the memory span of a gerbil. Still plenty of time for two or three additional attacks / diversions, AFTER the riots wind down.
I heard this AM a poll said Trump was leading Biden by 1%. I think it was a Fox poll and it is the first one I've heard where Trump lead any of many possible pos dimocraps.
Widespread riots usually give the Republicans an edge, so long as you use "restore law and order" rhetoric in your campaign. Trump, however, thanks to his son in law, has chosen to open the prisons to let the brothas all loose on the public with "prison reform." Hard to recover from that, I'd think.
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Dunno... Five months is a VERY LONG time for a populace that thrives on sound bites, 10 second video clips, and has the memory span of a gerbil. Still plenty of time for two or three additional attacks / diversions, AFTER the riots wind down.

Trump can always get Kim to fly a few more missiles and give some annihilation threats and quiet him again to help the mental idiots like Ejp remember.
He'll come out stronger after the virus and the riots. Start looking at the economy the next few months . That will save him.

He seems to relish challenges in his life.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If Biden wins the election a black women who hates America, hates Caucasians, and especially hates Caucasian males will be in charge of the country.

I don't know if a war will erupt, but Caucasian males living in certain locations will feel like they're in one.

The target on their backs has already gotten bigger over the last 10 days.......................just sayin'.

MM
I personally don't think ANYONE has changed their mind. Either you like him or hate his guts. Not much middle ground when it comes to Trump. I personally think he has been the best President in my lifetime and will be voting for him again.
All I know for sure is I am physically incapable of voting for Creepy Uncle Joe. Trump will continue to get my support. As evil as this level of propaganda is, I think it would be delusional to believe the Democrats haven't gotten traction with people by exploiting the lockdown and operation mayhem now. At the same time, all of this garbage will motivate people who would support Trump even more. Unfortunately, people who would support Trump are also already people who vote. If they can significantly increase snowflake voting turn out, we may be in for some pain.
Originally Posted by ribka
He'll come out stronger after the virus and the riots. Start looking at the economy the next few months . That will save him.

He seems to relish challenges in his life.

Agreed.

All is not lost by any stretch, but these past two campaigns are damaging.
I only vote Democrat all of the time so I am an authority on Conservatism.

If Trump doesn't start watching his mouth and Twitter finger....I and many many others are gonna vote Biden.

He is so offensive that we will be switching sides.

Well, not switching.....more like staying on the Dem side......but we COULD have voted for him!
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Whatcha think?

Hopefully your right for a change, dumbazz.

Yes, I understand you support voting fraud and manipulation, but now you are record for that. Nice.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Trump can always get Kim to fly a few more missiles and give some annihilation threats and quiet him again to help the mental idiots like Ejp remember.

Interesting, but not surprising that you support such tactics, but you want to win by any means possible. Nice also.
Originally Posted by add

True. Incumbency makes it SOOO much easier to cheat the vote.

Whatcha think?

we could be so lucky
President Trump will win in a landslide.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I only vote Democrat all of the time so I am an authority on Conservatism.

If Trump doesn't start watching his mouth and Twitter finger....I and many many others are gonna vote Biden.

He is so offensive that we will be switching sides.

Well, not switching.....more like staying on the Dem side......but we COULD have voted for him!

Where is the sarcasm font?
The domestic Bolshevik machine has had four years to prepare for the 2020 election. They're not going to take a chance on Trump being re-elected. If they can't damage him politically enough to lose, they'll just manipulate the vote.
I would say yes. It ain’t doing him any favors.

His greatest asset at this point is lack of an opponent.
Originally Posted by add

I hope you never own or touch a firearm Mr Cocopuffs

Whatcha think?

Yes. This is a major problem.
Originally Posted by rost495

Whatcha think?

we could be so lucky

It didnt bother her when Zero and Hillary did it.

The audacity of Trump and the Rs, wanting positive IDs shown to vote and not wanting illegal aliens and convicts to vote. And the lying POS talks about what a conservative gun owning constitutional advocate she is. TFF.

I guess shes too stupid to realize her buds all have legal ids to get and cash their welfare checks, or maybe she wants her bros to get more than one vote.

I'm just wondering if shes a liar or if she's actually stupid enough to believe the lying BS she spews.

Regardless, she shows what civilization is up against if we are to survive as a civil society.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Whatcha think?

For example, today he is retweeting about pardoning Stone. Stupid. Just stupid.
Originally Posted by add

THIS X2
God help us if Biden goes in, goes tits up, and his radical lefty VP goes in.....

Whatcha think?

Hillary voter, huh?
To those who ask me questions like this:
I dunno. I'd say Biden's a shoe-in at this point. I'm voting for Trump, but I know it's pissing in the wind.

To those that really know me:

MAGA!

Bottom line: Let folks think that Biden actually has a chance. Trump is going to win this thing--probably in a landslide, but let the dimwits think they got him on the ropes.
Biden says "shoot them in the leg not the heart"! Great way to get killed! Trump 2020, I hope and pray. Media is doing it's best to destroy the guy, I don't know how he takes it. Everything is ABFD!

Whatcha think?

You should get some Vagisil for your Mangina.

Whatcha think?

That's another battle I think he is best not engaging in right now.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Whatcha think?

Hillary voter, huh?

Pardoning Stone for being shafted when even Rosey said if he had it to do over again he wouldnt try to charge Stone.

Yep, so the truth comes out about Tarq. Sad.

Whatcha think?

I think you need to stop listening to the idiots on the "news".
Between Trump's lies and shooting himself in the foot regularly, I'd say he has no chance of being reelected. As a NRA member and a GOA member I think these organizations have let us down, we need a pro-gun presidential candidate to vote for and Trump ain't a candidate that can win. NRA and GOA have put all our eggs in one basket with Trump.
I voted for Trump and will do so again. Up until the last few months I thought his reelection was a sure bet. Not now......Since the virus, his daily TV appearances and foolish battles w the press where Trump never fails to take the bait have hurt his standing w the undecided public. Now with the riots on top of the virus and his responses to both he continues to be his own worst enemy. His actions, remarks & silly assed tweets continue to be very foolish, poorly timed, certainly not well thought out, and have hurt his reelection chances far more than help. I cringe at the thought of Biden as President and some liberal fool like Abrams behind him but the more Trump runs his mouth now the closer to reality that becomes. IMHO Trump needs to stop with the ticky tacky battles he picks w the likes of CNN & Joe Scarborough and focus on the job of being President. Stop tweeting.

It says a lot about Trumps chances in that as bad a candidate as Biden is he has literally had to do nothing and say nothing while Trump has continually dribbled the ball off his foot and out of bounds. What worked for the Donald 4 years ago ain't working as well today, the novelty has worn off. His campaign needs to get focused, and organized right now and rein him in or they WILL loose this next election.

Originally Posted by kalbrecht
Between Trump's lies and shooting himself in the foot regularly, I'd say he has no chance of being reelected. As a NRA life member and a GOA member I think these organizations have let us down, we need a pro-gun presidential candidate to vote for and Trump ain't a candidate that can win. NRA and GOA have put all our eggs in one basket with Trump.

So I suppose you'll sit home because you're puzzy hurt over bump stocks.

Whatcha think?

Hillary voter, huh?

Men sure have changed the past few decades.
Yesterday, Rush spoke with a female listener who was down in the dumps and giving in to the propaganda corps. He advised her to take a week or two without listening to the news. If a democrat says it, most likely the opposite is true. Quit listening to the polls. They are put out with an agenda. If you cannot see the internals on them, they cannot be believed.

if mail in ballots are allowed beyond the norma absentee ballot process, the election will be stolen. That's the way to insure that no election is ever secure. We are supposedly the most technologically advanced nation on earth but we have to use paper ballots? It does not compute.

Whatcha think?

Hillary voter, huh?

Men sure have changed the past few decades.

It is written: In the latter days, the men will become as women.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Whatcha think?

That's another battle I think he is best not engaging in right now.

Its what he's best at. Its a diversion tactic . Now the media can run with this for a bit instead of 24/7 race baiting

Whatcha think?
.......................And the demCRAPS are not also shooting themselves in their feet everyday? Especially in the blue run states and cities?

Ridiculous Covid19 restrictions........Lack of leadership and decisive action to stop the rioting.....The stooges and lapdogs in the media, covering for, lying for and distorting for the demCRAP party at every turn 24/7.....DemCRAP party congressman, city mayors, council men and women, governors etc, who are out there justifying the rioting, the destruction, the destroying of lives and who are kneeling down to these lawless THUGS as a way of pandering and capitulation......And since the dems took over the house, shall I go into AOC, the squad, their comments and conduct? The 2 years wasted by demCRAPS to illegally remove a sitting POTUS by manufacturing crimes? The unconstitutional Mueller investigation all based on a fake and phony Russian dossier paid for by the Hillary campaign? The demCRAP support of sanctuary cities, thereby coddling, harboring and aiding hardened illegal alien criminals who commit major crimes against law abiding American citizens? Their opposition to building a southern border wall to keep out deadly drugs, illegal and criminal aliens? Shall I continue?

Yep! Some days Trump does shoot himself in the foot. But compared to what the demCRAPS are doing and have been doing? Always putting their radical socialist agenda first before the good of the country?.................The radical nut job demCRAP party over the past 2 years have fully exposed themselves in far greater ways than ever before whether it be to independent voters, minorities, women and other groups as well.

"Never let a good crises go to waste" say the dems. Well in every crises, whether they know it or not, they are fully exposing themselves.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Between Trump's lies and shooting himself in the foot regularly, I'd say he has no chance of being reelected. As a NRA life member and a GOA member I think these organizations have let us down, we need a pro-gun presidential candidate to vote for and Trump ain't a candidate that can win. NRA and GOA have put all our eggs in one basket with Trump.

So I suppose you'll sit home because you're puzzy hurt over bump stocks.

Cant hunt antelope without a bump stock. I just had a bump stock replace my Mcmillian game warden. Painted my bump stock in GAP Camo. awesome

Watch out lopes!!! Hope Trump doesn't find out and ruin my fun.
He will always have his hard-core, Trumpeteer base who cannot see the flaws but the flaws do exist. Worse, they are magnified and exaggerated by the mainstream media. Luckily, Biden is a very vulnerable candidate and, once the campaign begins in earnest, his weaknesses will become more apparent. Trump does need to quit saying and doing stupid stuff though or he might throw it away. Not a great time in politics. GD
Ultimately, as The People see the ever-growing destruction and mayhem and the lack of a response from Pres. Trump to immediately stop the rioting/looting, that will motivate a lot of people to stay home next November. Another 3-4 days of this BS and his chance of being re-elected drops below 50% and that's it, IMO.

I'll vote for him again, because the alternative is the death of Traditional America.
Originally Posted by greydog
He will always have his hard-core, Trumpeteer base who cannot see the flaws but the flaws do exist. Worse, they are magnified and exaggerated by the mainstream media. Luckily, Biden is a very vulnerable candidate and, once the campaign begins in earnest, his weaknesses will become more apparent. Trump does need to quit saying and doing stupid stuff though or he might throw it away. Not a great time in politics. GD
.........I would much rather be a part of the "TRUMPETEER" base who puts America first, the Constitution first, the 2nd amendment first, private property rights first, America as founded first, rather than the demCRAP alternative of radical socialism, power over freedom and control over freedom..............Yep!

You are right. Not a great time in politics. However these times are needed to fully expose the dems for who they really are.....And that is happening!
........Kalbrick!.......Well good! Then you go out on Nov 3rd and vote for Joe "D E M E N T I A" Biden...Afterall, if you say that Trump has NO CHANCE of being re-elected, well then by crackies, he has NO damned chance!!!..............

The damned joke will be on you on the evening of Nov 3rd!!

Whatcha think?

The Democrats had owned all that stuff for years ( 8 years) and they still managed to F@ck that all up. Imagine that.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Ultimately, as The People see the ever-growing destruction and mayhem and the lack of a response from Pres. Trump to immediately stop the rioting/looting, that will motivate a lot of people to stay home next November. Another 3-4 days of this BS and his chance of being re-elected drops below 50% and that's it, IMO.

I'll vote for him again, because the alternative is the death of Traditional America.

So Trump did not ask Gov's to roll out their National guards? How is he to blame if they refused to address the violence in their cities?? incredible

So Trump did not ask Gov's to roll out their National guards? How is he to blame if they refused to address the violence in their cities?? incredible

Pres. Eisenhower sent the 101st Airborne Division into Little Rock to enforce school integration, he didn't ask Gov. Faubus for 'permission'. That's the difference, right there.
We can not allow the democrats to return to power in 2020. They will destroy America and the free world will be gone forever. The democrats are concentrating on keeping the house and wining the senate. With both senate and house they will not care who is president. Besides they can impeach with control in both houses. Do not let the democrats sucker you. The democrat anti-American/socialist/communist policies, rules, regulations, and taxes will destroy America forever if we do not vote the democrats out of power in the 2020 election. They should be removed from office and off all the ballots for they offer nothing for America or the people to help make the country better.

.........Gonehuntin..........Excuse me! Lack of response from trump? It is the job of the governors from each state to formally request the nat'l guard. THAT is the process. If they refuse, then Trump has the executive authority under the US Constitution to do so. Trump offered help within a day.

Ya blame the governors from each of these blue states. Not Trump!
Historically, voters tend to go more conservative after riots. I am no longer sure we are the America that we were.
[/quote]Always accuse the other side of what your side is doing. [/quote]

My ex-wife is expert at it!! Whore sick

Whatcha think?

laugh I think with his message/propaganda that Leroy wants us to all stay home on election day.

Pres. Eisenhower sent the 101st Airborne Division into Little Rock to enforce school integration, he didn't ask Gov. Faubus for 'permission'. That's the difference, right there.

I disagree 100%. Liberal governor's and mayors have put themselves in a mess and Trump should not bail them out. They've hobbled their own LE, why should Trump be responsible for sending in the National Guard? I'd say it's a wake up call for the citizens as to who they elect on the local level that cares about their safety and security foremost.

Show me one conservative city where there's been out of control riots.

Yep send out the airborne so they parachute down to ghettos and start hunting looters. Optics on that are wonderful!!! They'd end up shooting aviolent looter and America would hate the military and start killing soldiers. Great idea!!!

............................Enforcing school migration back in the 50s cannot be compared with what is going on today 60 years later. Ya blame the blue state radical nut job govs, who all chose to appease, coddle and justify the rioters and lawbreakers rather than stopping them.
Originally Posted by add

This^^^^, in spades.

I disagree 100%. Liberal governor's and mayors have put themselves in a mess and Trump should not bail them out. They've hobbled their own LE, why should Trump be responsible for sending in the National Guard? I'd say it's a wake up call for the citizens as to who they elect on the local level that cares about their safety and security foremost.

Show me one conservative city where there's been out of control riots.

You make a good point. My counterpoint - the business of America is business. This rioting/looting will drag down the economy and the Democrats will use that to bludgeon Pres. Trump this November. Remember Bill Clinton's campaign slogan in 1992?? "It's the economy, stupid". They will use that slogan AGAIN and win just like in 1992, nevermind that Joe Biden is mentally out-to-lunch.

Yep send out the airborne so they parachute down to ghettos and start hunting looters. Optics on that are wonderful!!! They'd end up shooting aviolent looter and America would hate the military and start killing soldiers. Great idea!!!

So your answer is to let the looters/rioters run rampant for as long as they like?? That's a losing strategy and shame on you if that's what you're proposing.
Originally Posted by add

This^^^^, in spades.
.......................SSSSSSSSuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssHHHHHH......Don't tell the demCRAPS!........... lol
I doubt current events will change many voters minds.

People seem very entrenched on their chosen side.

The very few truly undecided, must have no spirit whatsoever.

So your answer is to let the looters/rioters run rampant for as long as they like?? That's a losing strategy and shame on you if that's what you're proposing.
............................Hey! Gonehuntin............No one advocated letting looters/rioters run rampant for as long as they like.....EXCEPT the radical demCRAP govs and mayors in the blue states that is!.......So your shame should be directed at them!!
I never said that. Why send in an elite combat unit trained to kill people instead of the national guard who are trained for these types of situations. Posse comitatus ring any bells?

Many States refused to use their national guards and that aint Trump's fault

Wow - the hand wringer's are out in force today.
Originally Posted by add

yeh, you would think they would take off their estrogen patches.
It's really just about a handful of states, VA, NC, FL, PA, OH, MI, WI. I woulda said MN 4 weeks ago, but think that one is now off the potential list.

He's gotta pull down 4 of those to do it.
follow the polls
Originally Posted by sse
follow the polls

The ones that said Hillary had a 95% of winning and Trump had no electoral path to victory?
He's running against Biden. The current elite of the DNC have a knack for picking the only candidates who couldn't beat Trump. Is it because they recognize he is also a liberal and want him elected for a sure thing? Or is it because Trump is so liberal that they have to reach deep into the loony bin to find anyone to run as more liberal?

Either way he'll get it. Can't wait to see who y'all'll support after Trump. I bet it'll be that Sikh slut.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by sse
follow the polls

The ones that said Hillary had a 95% of winning and Trump had no electoral path to victory?

yeah, the ones that only include responses from registered Dem voters...LOL it'll be a landslide
Yes,definitely..He lost the last election as did Bush..Once they get the states right,he is out of there..

I hope they don't....
Originally Posted by logcutter
Yes,definitely..He lost the last election as did Bush..Once they get the states right,he is out of there..

I hope they don't....

???????????

Interesting, but not surprising that you support such tactics, but you want to win by any means possible. Nice also.

Tell that to your democrats asswipe . It's on the record they've done it multiple times.

Whatcha think?

Sadly, i believe you’re right. The left could not make anything stick so now they’ve resorted to open violence through their proxies. Riots, poor economy and fear over a virus. It might be the trifecta all based on false narratives
Originally Posted by muffin

I hope they don't....

???????????

Popular votes as in your vote and mine..Bush and Trump both lost but won..Only in America huh..LOL
Originally Posted by Mac84

Whatcha think?

Sadly, i believe you’re right. The left could not make anything stick so now they’ve resorted to open violence through their proxies. Riots, poor economy and fear over a virus. It might be the trifecta all based on false narratives
...............You and Sakoluvr are under-estimating Trump, his campaign and everything that is going on behind the scenes within his campaign. Trump knows darn good and well what the demCRAPS and the media's narratives against him will be, such as the riots, poor economy and fears over the virus that you mentioned. They will blame Trump for everything that they themselves have caused. He will dismantle their arguments and throw 'em all right back into their pathetic faces. And who would like to bet me that when the Trump rallies get going, they will be filled to capacity regardless of location.

Trump has much more ammo for his guns then do the demCRAPS for their guns. And don't forget about Uncle Joe DEMENTIA Biden, who is without ANY DOUBTS, the best damned candidate the demCRAPS have ever put forth?....LOL>>>LOL.......And of course, that is assuming he can remember what state he is in?

If ya do some digging, you will discover that in April alone Trump raised about $62 million for his campaign vs Uncle Joe who is not even close. About $20 million or less..The GOP ground game within all of the swing states and for the rest of the country is much better than it was in 2016.........

It is natural to feel that all of the virus and riot chaos and the economic aftermath from both will hurt Trump. However the normal Americans will remember the state of the economy before the virus hit and will remember Trump's many accomplishments as well..............Trump has a record of many accomplishments. And Biden? Trump will destroy sleepy 'ol Joe.......
Trump should quit talking..He is his worse enemy..

I hope they don't....

???????????

Popular votes as in your vote and mine..Bush and Trump both lost but won..Only in America huh..LOL
...................Yep! Only in America where we have the wonderful electoral college, which prevents well populated BIG LIB majority cities like NYC, Boston, Philly, Baltimore, Miami, Chicago, Denver, LA, SFO, Seattle, Portland and a few others in and of themselves to be able to elect a POTUS............The majority popular vote from both coasts and a few cities in the middle of the country should NOT be able to determine a presidential winner. No representation for the rest of the country.........That is why there is an electoral college and why there should always be one.

I hope they don't....

???????????

Are you stupid or just ignorant? There is a reason the founding fathers went with the electoral college.
Trump should quit talking..He is his worse enemy..
.................Yeah. I can agree but up to a point. Many of Trump's ramblings though have panned out to be exactly right in many areas. Some, not 100%, but more truth then not in other areas.

Nevertheless "ol Joe will be handed his ass

Whatcha think?

I think Bolshevik propaganda is having the desired effect. You are having doubts.
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by sse
follow the polls

yeah, the ones that only include responses from registered Dem voters...LOL it'll be a landslide

Polls nowadays are meant to shape public opinion... Not reflect it.
Are you stupid or just ignorant? There is a reason the founding fathers went with the electoral college.

So my vote does not count if I live elsewhere?..My state goes republican by a large majority..Why should I even vote then...Trump is killing himself and does not listen to advisors..He thinks wrong being a millionaire and never been down...I hope he wins but I doubt it now..
Trump will beat Creepy Uncle Joe like a drum. Book it !

Hopefully Halfican and Hillary voters like TarQueen will soon leap off tall buildings.
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by sse
follow the polls

Polls nowadays are meant to shape public opinion... Not reflect it.

National polls mean nothing, even if the numbers are real (which they never are).

State polls are what matter and honestly there's only 5 or 6 states that probably matter.

So my vote does not count if I live elsewhere?..My state goes republican by a large majority..Why should I even vote then...Trump is killing himself and does not listen to advisors..He thinks wrong being a millionaire and never been down...I hope he wins but I doubt it now..
..................Trying to understand exactly what your beef is with the electoral college. So if you were to live elsewhere in another state other than in Idaho, then your vote somehow would not be counted? Why would you think it would not be counted?
I won't vote for Trump because I didn't like one of his 1000 plus tweets. And the bump stock thing . Taking my ball and going home
Originally Posted by Springcove

Calling Turdcutter stupid is an insult to stupid people. He's way beyond that.
It’s an all out negative Trump on the TV ! I haven’t owned a TV since ‘03 but I went for lunch today and there was a TV on. Literally every other ad was an attack ad on Trump. Then there was a news clip and the picture they used of Trump was as unflattering as any I’ve seen. This country will be sick of the hate and negativity from the media by November. I believe Trump will win handily come November if he stays positive about America. Keep America Great 2020 !

Calling Turdcutter stupid is an insult to stupid people. He's way beyond that.

I apologize... A momentary lapse in judgement ... To all the stupid people that were offended GFY😜
Are Trump's chances for re-election being diminished?

Not in my eyes.....
Yes. I don't think he will win reelection
Yes, half the people are pissed because they say he's been too heavy handed. The other half are pissed because they think he's been too soft. I'm betting a lot of conservatives won't show up to vote this time around.
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
I'm betting a lot of conservatives won't show up to vote this time around.

A Bolshevik wet dream.
Originally Posted by Pat85

A Bolshevik wet dream.

And exactly what the Fake News Polls are designed to do.
Originally Posted by add

yeh, you would think they would take off their estrogen patches.

Hahaha. For sure. Let this crap go a few more days and dimocrap shop owners will be shooting the rioters and antifa types and cursing their D govts and mayors.

They will beg Trump for the Nat Guard.

I think the Left has shown its hand to people and most normal folks don't like what they see. I think he will get more Black votes than anybody will imagine. Anybody with a sense of fairness or a mature brain can see how he's been treated. None of the "crises" this year were his fault and normal people know it.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by sse
follow the polls

For sure. Hell, the ones showing Biden ahead by 5 points are probly really off by 15 points.

I hope they don't....

???????????

Ditto.
Yes, half the people are pissed because they say he's been too heavy handed. The other half are pissed because they think he's been too soft. I'm betting a lot of conservatives won't show up to vote this time around.
......................And I will bet exactly the opposite. Why? First, you underestimate Trump.... Secondly, look at the alternative..... And third. Aaaah yes. The Durham findings are a coming. I will bet that indictments will soon follow.....Fourthly. The radical demcrap party are fully exposing themselves and Trump will add much icing onto that cake.
I've heard a lot of folks say they didn't vote for Trump, they voted against Hillary. I'm now hearing folks say they aren't going to vote for Biden, but against Trump.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Tell that to your democrats asswipe . It's on the record they've done it multiple times.

La Royes buds tactics were to finance the development of nukes and ICBMs in N Korea and Iran.
If he would just shut up, stay off twitter, listen to the smart people around him and be big enough to admit that he can make mistakes, he would seem a lot more likable. The buck never stops at him and if you disagree with anything he says you are gone. I won't vote for Bidden but still wish we had a better alternative. I feel he is really hurting the Republican party and if we lose the senate like we might we are screwed!!
Originally Posted by coyote268
If he would just shut up, stay off twitter, listen to the smart people around him and be big enough to admit that he can make mistakes, he would seem a lot more likable. The buck never stops at him and if you disagree with anything he says you are gone. I won't vote for Bidden but still wish we had a better alternative. I feel he is really hurting the Republican party and if we lose the senate like we might we are screwed!!

Agreed
Running his mouth has already cost him a lot of Evangelical votes, and a lot of the white woman vote as well.
...............And for every person that wants him off Twitter and wants him to keep his mouth shut, you are gonna find one or more who will want him to keep right on a going doing what he is doing.......There is always a flip side.
Running his mouth has already cost him a lot of Evangelical votes, and a lot of the white woman vote as well.
...........And your evidence for that is from where at from what?
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

I'm around a lot of each.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

A Bolshevik wet dream.

I don't think the polls are that fake. They are accurately reflecting what most people are seeing on the Left leaning main stream news.
That is why most polls picked Hillary last time. All the voters heard was how great she was doing. And she won the popular vote just as the polls predicted.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

A Bolshevik wet dream.

I don't think the polls are that fake. They are accurately reflecting what most people are seeing on the Left leaning main stream news.
That is why most polls picked Hillary last time. All the voters heard was how great she was doing. And she won the popular vote just as the polls predicted.
.............It is not the popular vote that wins the presidency.... #2 The individual state polls within the states that Trump won in 2016 were wrong. Otherwise Hillary would have won those states..... #3 The left leaning news? How about completely biased leftist news. Which by the way has approval ratings equal to or lower than that of congress....#5 Most polls, in fact no polls given ever disclose the internals. What percentage polled were registered demCRAPS and what percentage polled were republicans? Ya think honest internal polling comes from the media? Nupe! They always over sample demCRAPS by at least 10 points.

The media think they are masters at creating illusions. They want everyone on the republican side to FEEL that Trump has lost this demographic vote over here and lost this demographic vote over there, to FEEL that the economy going to schit is all Trump's fault, to FEEL that the riots are all Trump's fault, to FEEL that the virus spreading in the USA was all Trump's fault and on and on.........Some of you are falling into that illusion and accepting it!.

Agreed

Yup
Originally Posted by moosemike

Agreed

Yup

You three are a bunch douches. Go grab your Manginas
Originally Posted by moosemike

Agreed

Yup

You three are a bunch douches. Go grab your Manginas

I dont need you for anything either
.[/quote].............It is not the popular vote that wins the presidency.... #2 The individual state polls within the states that Trump won in 2016 were wrong. Otherwise Hillary would have won those states..... #3 The left leaning news? How about completely biased leftist news. Which by the way has approval ratings equal to or lower than that of congress....#5 Most polls, in fact no polls given ever disclose the internals. What percentage polled were registered demCRAPS and what percentage polled were republicans? Ya think honest internal polling comes from the media? Nupe! They always over sample demCRAPS by at least 10 points.

The media think they are masters at creating illusions. They want everyone on the republican side to FEEL that Trump has lost this demographic vote over here and lost this demographic vote over there, to FEEL that the economy going to schit is all Trump's fault, to FEEL that the riots are all Trump's fault, to FEEL that the virus spreading in the USA was all Trump's fault and on and on.........Some of you are falling into that illusion and accepting it!. [/quote]

This, and Trumps tweets and telling it like it is is what got him elected.

It's amazing how many believe and repeat the mantra of NBC and CNN who say his tweets hurt him. The hear it from a few talking heads and repeat it either to show they are informed or to fit in with the PC crew.
Unreal shills.
I'm worried. His strong suit was the economy. I don't think there will be a "V-shaped" rebound in the third quarter like Mnuchin says. I think we are in a depression that will get worse. When the federal freebiemoochies run out on July 31 you will see a lot of angst.

My wife has two friends from college days who absolutely hate Trump. They can't explain why.
Trump will not win any black votes, without them it's game over
Originally Posted by BooBear

Rong, PooBear.

Lot of working blecks out there being hurt by D govt on covid and now by Antifa. They arent as dumb as you and other D corksuckers think. They want this crap over with.

.............Well ok....But no amount of people within anybody's circle of friends is going to be any kind of accurate indicator out of say 120 to 140 million voters. And on the flip side there will be others within the same groups of Evangelicals maybe in other parts of the country that see things in the opposite way.

Wait until they see the political ads about joe touching girls and women. Their skin will crawl if they try to vote bitem.
..................Hey BOO! Good luck with that assessment! You will a helluva lot of it!
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/04/police-groups-joe-biden-300222
The democraps are imploding.

Wrong ! My neighbors are black and several of my coworkers are also. All my ageish @50. They all voted straight Democrat/Hillary. They’re all voting Trump this time and they also all say the Floyd thing is BS. There’s the really old racist blacks and the angry young blacks who hate white people and happily live on the Democrats plantation but there’s also a bunch who are seeing the light. My one neighbor has soo much work these days he’s turning down jobs and working six days a week and that’s in spite of the Chinese virus. Trump made it rain for them and they aren’t forgetting. As long as Trump seems to be working to make their economic life better he’s got their vote.
If the riots and looting continue, Trump will trail in the polls the whole way but win comfortably in the electoral college. White college educated women and successful; blacks will be for law and order when its all said and done. The dems are losing the middle with every riot in every competitive state.
Originally Posted by ndm
If the riots and looting continue, Trump will trail in the polls the whole way but win comfortably in the electoral college. White college educated women and successful; blacks will be for law and order when its all said and done. The dems are losing the middle with every riot in every competitive state.

This is spot on !
Man, there are a lot of pussies on this site anymore.
Between Trump's lies and shooting himself in the foot regularly, I'd say he has no chance of being reelected. As a NRA member and a GOA member I think these organizations have let us down, we need a pro-gun presidential candidate to vote for and Trump ain't a candidate that can win. NRA and GOA have put all our eggs in one basket with Trump.

I'd say that you're just a dumbass.
Yep. He's finished - again.

First the Weak Sisters of Saint Gullible on the COVID and now this. Turn off the TV and quit paying them to pump this shiite into your head.
Yes, I fear he is losing ground.

On a positive,I know 2 mid 50"s married couples who voted for
the first time ever on Tuesday. All Republican.
All because of Trump and what the Dems have been doing.

I know other lifelong Democrats who ride the Trump Train.
To the point that they hate the Dems as much today as they
disliked R's 11 years ago.

There is much to be concerned about, but much hope.

The Evil forces that want to destroy our country have made steady
and ever increasing gains since 1988. Well, except the last 3 years.

Their goals were coming within reach.
Our country was losing its morals, religion, jobs, and wealth.

Then, a big brash, orangeman rode in from..."NEW YORK CITY!"
And changed things. He made us stand up tall. He told the world
"I ain't taking it no more" and they listened.

The left can not allow him to continue.

P.S. Biden wont be the candidate.

He is the front runner. The last man standing.
That doesn't necessarily give it to him.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

The first thing he typed was Trumps lies. It’s the first thing all Bolsheviks post.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Yes, I fear he is losing ground.

On a positive,I know 2 mid 50"s married couples who voted for
the first time ever on Tuesday. All Republican.
All because of Trump and what the Dems have been doing.

I know other lifelong Democrats who ride the Trump Train.
To the point that they hate the Dems as much today as they
disliked R's 11 years ago.

There is much to be concerned about, but much hope.

The Evil forces that want to destroy our country have made steady
and ever increasing gains since 1988. Well, except the last 3 years.

Their goals were coming within reach.
Our country was losing its morals, religion, jobs, and wealth.

Then, a big brash, orangeman rode in from..."NEW YORK CITY!"
And changed things. He made us stand up tall. He told the world
"I ain't taking it no more" and they listened.

The left can not allow him to continue.

P.S. Biden wont be the candidate.

He is the front runner. The last man standing.
That doesn't necessarily give it to him.

As long as Biden is the candidate Trump will do just fine. If the Dems pull the plug on him for someone else then they feel they might have a shot at winning.
fellows just chill out! y/all are being played buy the left ,quit acting like the polls mean something they do not

Downright laughable that anyone believes any polls. Have you ever been polled? Anyone you know personally ever been polled (and I'm not talking about Jayco in the jailhouse shower)?
Originally Posted by add

..............You are one pathetic LIAR Beans man......Trump owns the ballot boxes? Oh yeah? Prove it jerk!.....Trump manipulates the vote? Well tell us LeeeeROY. Exactly what does Trump do or what could he do to manipulate the voters while they are voting in the booth? Hmmm? And Trump somehow manipulates cheating the votes in thousands of voting places within the country?......So LeeeeRoy. Explain exactly how the logistics would work!!

You are quite an idiot!
Originally Posted by add

..............You are one pathetic LIAR Beans man......Trump owns the ballot boxes? Oh yeah? Prove it jerk!.....Trump manipulates the vote? Well tell us LeeeeROY. Exactly what does Trump do or what could he do to manipulate the voters while they are voting in the booth? Hmmm? And Trump somehow manipulates cheating the votes in thousands of voting places within the country?......So LeeeeRoy. Explain exactly how the logistics would work!!

You are quite an idiot AND FULL OF SCHIETT.

FIXT. wink

The first thing he typed was Trumps lies. It’s the first thing all Bolsheviks post.
.....And like the rest of the liberal IDIOTS, kal brick does not list the lies Trump allegedly tells. NONE.....

Trump lies, Trump lies, Trump lies is about all ya read from these IDIOTS!...........Well what does Trump lie about?.... Oh he just lies......Well what about?....Oh he just lies.....Well what about?..... Oh he just lies.......Well what about?......................Hopefully kal brick, you are not an attorney of any damned kind.
Originally Posted by add

You are quite an idiot AND FULL OF SCHIETT.

FIXT. wink
.............LOL! Thanks for the add on Jag...LOL
Well, he said Zero wiretap...well, uh, nevermind.

A Bolshevik wet dream.

.............It is not the popular vote that wins the presidency.... #2 The individual state polls within the states that Trump won in 2016 were wrong. Otherwise Hillary would have won those states..... #3 The left leaning news? How about completely biased leftist news. Which by the way has approval ratings equal to or lower than that of congress....#5 Most polls, in fact no polls given ever disclose the internals. What percentage polled were registered demCRAPS and what percentage polled were republicans? Ya think honest internal polling comes from the media? Nupe! They always over sample demCRAPS by at least 10 points.

The media think they are masters at creating illusions. They want everyone on the republican side to FEEL that Trump has lost this demographic vote over here and lost this demographic vote over there, to FEEL that the economy going to schit is all Trump's fault, to FEEL that the riots are all Trump's fault, to FEEL that the virus spreading in the USA was all Trump's fault and on and on.........Some of you are falling into that illusion and accepting it!.

In the state polls voter enthusiasm was overestimated on the left and underestimated on the Right.

“In one sense, most polls were relatively accurate: The Real Clear Politics average of polls, for example, had Clinton leading by about 3.3 points, little more than two points above the actual outcome. A polling error of two or three percentage points is not uncommon in modern politics.”
lots of faith in trump here. the last 3 election cycles I've thought the choices couldn't get worse, but they have.

when I listen to trump I think i'm back in junior high school.

he's too whiny to be a tough guy and he doesn't know many words.

where he has excelled is judges and some deregulation.

sadly, many of his deregulatory decisions have been pres directives that can be changed by his successor.
Fooled you too, huh?

Do you think little Kim just happened to run out of missile fuel?

Your leftest buds wanting more school shootings and fewer cops dont think so. Neither does Hillbiotch or your Zero bro.
If covid and riots hadn’t of happened it would have been a landslide.

Now imo it comes down to the economy and where it is in Nov.

Another sleeper cell heard from.

Geebus. You guys are so easy to pick out.
I've been fooled a lot.

you don't think he's whiny?

no evidence of progress with norks. it was worth trying. I think trump thinks he can convince people.

whatever he's good at , it isn't sales.

when he was elected, I was pleasantly surprised...nobody could be as bad as Hillary. I didn't think he had a plan, and I haven't seen one yet.

still, we have the judges, including a couple in the 9th.

I wish he went after the dems as hard as republicans. his treatment of sessions is unforgivable.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Have you noticed how many sock puppets and sleeper cell twits are posting today? Apparently there is a run on whose the biggest dumbass.
calling names doesn't advance your argument, does it?
Originally Posted by wahoo

^ ^ ^
puddin' head

a Fudd speaks out
Sorry Reba fat boy is one and done.

Indeed.
Originally Posted by callnum

HEY dumbass, You're missing another Deblasio party. I heard they were having another bbq in NY tonight.
one thing I learned from the last election is don't think your candidate is a shoe in. it breeds contempt and laziness on the part of the voter. that goes for both sides
This will be a loooooong summer. That, and Americans are tired of all the bull crap. The country will be hungry for prosperity this fall, and Trump is custom made for such a situation.
Originally Posted by callnum

I wish I contracted AIDS from giving 2 dollar blow jobs at the Billings Greyhound bus station so I could be rail thin beta male like you caldumanddumer. lmao FYI the legal age for boys to have sex with you in Montana aint 11 years old despite the candy and play stations you provide them
another well reasoned argument. sounds just like trump too.

do any of you really think he weighs 240?
I've been fooled a lot.

Wow, that's a surprise!
Ya, me and the president are the same size and I weigh 240.

I'm just better looking with better hair.
same waist measurement?
I've been fooled a lot.

you don't think he's whiny?

no evidence of progress with norks. it was worth trying. I think trump thinks he can convince people.

whatever he's good at , it isn't sales.

when he was elected, I was pleasantly surprised...nobody could be as bad as Hillary. I didn't think he had a plan, and I haven't seen one yet.

still, we have the judges, including a couple in the 9th.

I wish he went after the dems as hard as republicans. his treatment of sessions is unforgivable.

..................... So one of your main criticisms about Trump is that he whines too much? Do ya need a diaper? Because it is you who needs the diapers not Trump. And you would whine too and rightly so if you the hell were POTUS dealing with the 24/7 deliberate abuse, the 24/7 deliberate lies, the 24/7 distortions, the false stories written (over 150+ now since taking office), the false Russian collusion hoax, the hoax of the Mueller investigation, the impeachment hoax, the media lies and distortions about covid19, media lies and distortions about the riots and on and on and on.

Trump had/has no plan? Where the hell have ya been for the last 3 plus years waaaa hoo? Eyes and ears don't work properly? Would you like a complete itemization of Trump's successful accomplishments dealing with the economy, immigration plus many other issues?

Trump not going after the dems harsh enough? U gotta be fuggin kidding me. Perhaps you lead the life of an ostrich?

So Trump's treatment of Sessions was unforgivable uh? Let me remind you that it was Sessions who formally and needlessly recused himself without any legal precedent during the early Russian collusion hoax investigations. Sessions was convinced by the demCRAPS to recuse himself because the demCRAPS feared that Sessions would have done exactly what Barr and Durham are doing now. Sessions in essence became fearful of retribution, was intimidated and feared the liberal left. Basically, he left his balls at home. That is why Trump was pissed at Sessions and justifiably so. Sessions did not want to pursue the truth of the Russian collusion hoax that was illegally perpetrated against Trump his boss. Sessions failed and Barr took over the reigns and along with Durham are going to find out the truth. Last year, Durham changed his investigation from a formal inquiry into a criminal one. That means that Durham has found overwhelming evidence of criminal activity. Bottom line is that Sessions simply did not want to pursue any illegal activity within the FBI nor the DOJ, when as AG of the USA, it was his solemn duty to do so.

Any other gripes and bitches? Cuz I will answer them.
If Melania will stuff DJT's ego and self worship so far up his azz he'll never find them again then shove his cell phone up alongside she will single handedly (maybe both hands) save the election and possibly the free world. He likes to rub peoples nose in chit just for chuckles. But he's used to doing that to cheap union payouts and azz whipped bid competition. But now he's fuggin with them that can fugg back. And he has a cheap slutty mouth that 1) pizzes peple off and 2) pizzes people off. When he starts talking about what a piece of crap Mattis is, Trump is saying what a clown act his ability to hire is.

If he'll stfu and let JoBlo hang himself the election is his. But he still has plenty of time to feed his self worship and lose the most important election in history for all of us.
And as an after thought. Sessions remained on as AG for quite sometime after he formally recused himself. Session slow slow slow walked the release of DOJ transcripts and docs related to the Russian collusion matter, in essence protecting the corrupt deep state players within the DOJ.

Barr has the gutts. Sessions did not!
Originally Posted by shootem
If Melania will stuff DJT's ego and self worship so far up his azz he'll never find them again then shove his cell phone up alongside she will single handedly (maybe both hands) save the election and possibly the free world. He likes to rub peoples nose in chit just for chuckles. But he's used to doing that to cheap union payouts and azz whipped bid competition. But now he's fuggin with them that can fugg back. And he has a cheap slutty mouth that 1) pizzes peple off and 2) pizzes people off. When he starts talking about what a piece of crap Mattis is, Trump is saying what a clown act his ability to hire is.

If he'll stfu and let JoBlo hang himself the election is his. But he still has plenty of time to feed his self worship and lose the most important election in history for all of us.
.................Yep! Trump should just keep his mouth shut and not fight back? BullCHIT!............Tell ya what though. Other than Fox News, if the media would objectively and fairly report the news and cease their hypocrisy, cease their lies, cease their distortions, cease their usual LYING stories always by ANONYMOUS sources of course, cease their off the cuff knee jerk'n unsubstantiated opinionated crap and garbage, then maybe Trump wouldn't need to TWEET so much??

Mattis was and is wrong about his assessment. Maybe if Trump had a crystal ball or a maybe weee geee board, he might not have hired Mattis and a few other people in the first place. The last time I checked, all personnel within the executive branch of the federal govt serve at will and at the pleasure of the POTUS which includes the Secretary of Defense. And when there are policy differences which do occur and depending on the severity or the degree of those policy differences, any sitting POTUS can at any time terminate anyone within the executive branch, especially when at anytime directives from the POTUS are either being resisted or not being carried out.
JFC. 5 months is a lifetime in a Presidential election. In '92 Clinton came out of literally nowhere at the D convention to become the D nominee. Look at Cankle's '16 numbers in the homestretch - she already had her name on the Whitehouse stationary for chrissakes. This thing can turn on a dime. Just look at everything that's happened in the last 90 days. ANYTHING could happen on either side before the election to put it firmly in Trump's hands...they get a vaccine out or have a launch date; score 1 for the good guys. DJT and Crazy Uncle Joe debate; score another. The Market is able to hold the line; another.

Bumblefuuck will screw up or have something creep up from his past - of this I have no doubt. Hell, his VP selection could sink him. And remember, the Dems can't organize themselves out of a wet paper bag.

America has a short damn memory. Riots will be yesterday's news. COVID second wave will probably fizzle out - and people are REAL tired of the restrictions here in this swing state. It will probably come down to the individual voter and how they're faring currently in the economy. DJT has taken some body blows in the last 30 days or so to be sure, but he's still on his feet in the ring. I think it's a coin flip or better right now.
example today... trump to campaign against lisa Murkowski. there goes a republican senator just cause she won't give trump adoring support;

the man is so insecure. trump's plan is developed as the words are formed while he speaks or tweets.

i'm not going to convince you and you're not going to convince me.

did you have to wipe your face after typing your post.
ditto...well said.
all that recoil is having an effect.
Seriously? She, Romney, Collins have their own personal agenda and DO NOT SUPPORT the President's policies, so if there is a candidate pledging to support HIS agenda, that is what is done.
good post. Victor Davis Hanson is a trump supporter and wrote a column saying just that.

.................Yep! Trump should just keep his mouth shut and not fight back? BullCHIT!............Tell ya what though. Other than Fox News, if the media would objectively and fairly report the news and cease their hypocrisy, cease their lies, cease their distortions, cease their usual LYING stories always by ANONYMOUS sources of course, cease their off the cuff knee jerk'n unsubstantiated opinionated crap and garbage, then maybe Trump wouldn't need to TWEET so much??

Mattis was and is wrong about his assessment. Maybe if Trump had a crystal ball or a maybe weee geee board, he might not have hired Mattis and a few other people in the first place. The last time I checked, all personnel within the executive branch of the federal govt serve at will and at the pleasure of the POTUS which includes the Secretary of Defense. And when there are policy differences which do occur and depending on the severity or the degree of those policy differences, any sitting POTUS can at any time terminate anyone within the executive branch, especially when at anytime directives from the POTUS are either being resisted or not being carried out.

He does need to STFU.........til November. Then he can go back to being the Donald and MAGA.
ok...get rid of those three. then figure if trump loses, another couple or three go with him as well as several congressmen.

now you have a trifecta for the dems...house senate ...president.

but romney will be gone, so it's all right.
Not if this keeps up.....

May jobs report...

'...The U.S added 2.5 million jobs in May as businesses began to reopen after coronavirus-related closures, according to data released by the Labor Department on Friday, dropping the unemployment rate to 13.3 percent and shattering expectations of another steep rise in joblessness...'

You are way off base with that accusation. I'm a fuggin redneck from South Carolina, and I guarantee you, that I am waaay right of you, politically speaking.
You lie just like one.
Ml
I've been fooled a lot. YES YOU HAVE.

you don't think he's whiny? TOOK THE DIMOCOMMIE PLAYBOOK AND IS CRYING OVER AND OVER ABOUT HOW HE WAS ABUSED AND HIS CIVIL RIGHTS TRAMPLED. FOLKS ARE LISTENING. YOU REMEMBER YOUR BUDS SAYING, REPEAT SOMETHING OFTEN ENOUGH....

I think trump thinks he can convince people. HE'S CONVINCING THEM. HE CONVINCED THEM TO VOTE HIM IN AGAINST UNBELIEVABLE ODDS.

whatever he's good at , it isn't sales. I DONT KNOW, HE SOLD HIMSELF WELL ENOUGH TO BEAT 15 R CANDIDATES, HILLARY, THE FBI, CIA, MSM, RINOS, DOJ,....

I didn't think he had a plan, and I haven't seen one yet. THE BEST LAID TRAPS (PLANS) REMAIN UNSEEN UNTIL SPRUNG.

I wish he went after the dems as hard as republicans. HE WILL LET THE LAW DO THAT AND BE HANDS OFF TO PREVENT ACCUSATIONS OF COLLUSION.

whistle
trump couldn't sell pussy on a troopship.
A lot of folks cant see that Trump is using the tactics of the deep state against them.

The deep state cabal initiates things from behind the scenes and has other entities be the focus of the peoples attention.

Remember the Maine.

The deep state initiates things with N Korea, China, Iran and viola. We have a new enemy to focus on, rather than focusing on the puppet masters who pull the strings.

Not to queers like you.
Some of you must enjoy getting repeatedly played.
I think Trump just led the deep state into the trap very well.

While getting the left into a tizzy about possible military intervention and thus distracting them he set his team in place.

What did Barr reveal?

Barr openly acknowledging the tactical units of not only the FBI, but also the ATF, the DEA, the Bureau of Prisons, and about a dozen other federal agencies will be directly utilized in going after & stopping the violent rioting and targeting the instigators.

Barr now calling up Wray to discuss the FBI tactical units, now all in 'full gear', and their involvement in stopping the rioting and looting in multiple cities in America.

It appears all the other agency heads will get to make a brief statement as well.

The US Marshals Service, the ATF, the DEA and I think 1 or 2 other agency heads are here at this press conference.

Goog: DEA given surveillance powers.

The Red Fox is operating on all cylinders.

Not to queers like you.

I guess he hasn't noticed who he's married to....
well reasoned reply...get off the playground. recess is over.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Not to queers like you.

I guess he hasn't noticed who he's married to....

Hahaha.
well reasoned reply...get off the playground. recess is over.

Trump is playing you and yours like a fiddle.
you are correct. he's playing all of us. it's just his nature. he craves attention and will do things which hurt himself to get headlines.

it's a hell of a situation. we have the classic new Yorker going up against a doddering senator who might be found face down in his cereal.

Mr. Madison's creation has been severely tested for a while but not like now. Leadership is needed but sadly not available.

the leaders of the house and senate...the leaders of the parties. all are trying to score cheap points when the country's problems are coming

thick and fast. the governor's aren't showing much either.

this is a strong nation. it takes a lot to screw it up. trumps desire to deregulate is spot on, but he has to work with congress to get it done.

trump and Obama both have a redeeming characteristic. they're both lazy.
The mainstream media would have you believe he has no chance. When was the last time they told the truth. The mainstream news is totally staffed with democrat activists. Most real Americans see whats going on and it going to backfire big time. Not going to be a time for middle of the roaders.
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
The mainstream media would have you believe he has no chance. When was the last time they told the truth. The mainstream news is totally staffed with democrat activists. Most real Americans see whats going on and it going to backfire big time. Not going to be a time for middle of the roaders.

and the weak-minded pay the liberals to pump that crap into their heads. Can you believe that? LOL They actually pay the liberals monthly, to pump leftist propaganda into their homes. How slow would a conservative have to be to pay for liberal propaganda, and then bitch when they get liberal propaganda ?
Trump is on the news right now with the great (and unexpected) jobs report.
Trump will "WIN" on the economy rebounding and law and order.

You are way off base with that accusation. I'm a fuggin redneck from South Carolina, and I guarantee you, that I am waaay right of you, politically speaking.

There is no right of me.

Laughing.

Mr Hope and Change. Good on you !!!! You go girl!

Yeah, to hell.
Trump is on the news right now with the great (and unexpected) jobs report.

Heard that this morning on SiriusXM Faux on way to eye doctor.

Good news.

Stock market was also up 700 pts.

Looks like this country is going to be hard to kill for those dumbass dhimocrats.

While getting the left into a tizzy about possible military intervention and thus distracting them he set his team in place.

What did Barr reveal?

Barr openly acknowledging the tactical units of not only the FBI, but also the ATF, the DEA, the Bureau of Prisons, and about a dozen other federal agencies will be directly utilized in going after & stopping the violent rioting and targeting the instigators.

Barr now calling up Wray to discuss the FBI tactical units, now all in 'full gear', and their involvement in stopping the rioting and looting in multiple cities in America.

It appears all the other agency heads will get to make a brief statement as well.

The US Marshals Service, the ATF, the DEA and I think 1 or 2 other agency heads are here at this press conference.

Sorry Jag, but that's a finesse approach that I don't think is really going to accomplish much in the short term & given how our court systems (don't) work, getting convictions will be difficult at best or more likely, impossible & would take years, literally.

Might lay some ground work for preventing or stopping future outbreaks, but that's not a big deterrent, IMO.

Lots of these thugs need an immediate & severe object lesson & there are many ways & opportunities to anonymously & covertly accomplish that, today, if so desired.

MM
example today... trump to campaign against lisa Murkowski. there goes a republican senator just cause she won't give trump adoring support;

the man is so insecure. trump's plan is developed as the words are formed while he speaks or tweets.

..................Hey YouWHOOOO..........Murkowski is damned RINO....Far from conservative. He should campaign against her to try and replace her with a TRUE conservative....

Trump insecure?? I'd say that you the idiot CLOWN are the one who is insecure.

Did I wipe my face? No! But you are certainly welcome to make yer way to So Cal and personally wipe my face.........Anytime you wish!......Go fer it pal!!
..............And the last time you were on a troop ship with a bunch of pussy was when???.....LOL

you are correct. he's playing all of us. it's just his nature. he craves attention and will do things which hurt himself to get headlines.

it's a hell of a situation. we have the classic new Yorker going up against a doddering senator who might be found face down in his cereal.

Mr. Madison's creation has been severely tested for a while but not like now. Leadership is needed but sadly not available.

the leaders of the house and senate...the leaders of the parties. all are trying to score cheap points when the country's problems are coming

thick and fast. the governor's aren't showing much either.

this is a strong nation. it takes a lot to screw it up. trumps desire to deregulate is spot on, but he has to work with congress to get it done.

trump and Obama both have a redeeming characteristic. they're both lazy.
...................Wahoo the clown!..........You type with yer head up yer damned ass.
Wahoo, I think you should change your handle to Sucker. They are dumber than wahoo.

Darn, wasnt the unemployment rate supposed to jump? Maybe they are counting your bud Soros' new Antifa hires.

May Sees Biggest Jobs Increase EVER.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/05/business/jobs-report-stock-market-coronavirus.html
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

What did Barr reveal?

Sorry Jag, but that's a finesse approach that I don't think is really going to accomplish much in the short term & given how our court systems (don't) work, getting convictions will be difficult at best or more likely, impossible & would take years, literally.

Might lay some ground work for preventing or stopping future outbreaks, but that's not a big deterrent, IMO.

Lots of these thugs need an immediate & severe object lesson & there are many ways & opportunities to anonymously & covertly accomplish that, today, if so desired.

MM

MM, what did Trump say about breaking the deep state (as in burr-oak) and getting his new economy going and MAGA?

We need to quit reacting to the dire deep state fake news designed to depress us and keep us from supporting TRUMP.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Trump will "WIN" on the economy rebounding and law and order.

Well finally, an intellectual and correct dx and prognosis.
Hummm. Who woulda thunkit? Folks getting sick and tired of Dimocrap govt and BS?

https://wcbs880.radio.com/articles/news/crowd-boos-de-blasio-at-george-floyd-memorial-in-brooklyn

Doubt she's been able to keep her panties dry google'ing all these fires and broken glass.
Trump's tweets touched woohoo in his naughty parts now he is forever traumatized and will now only vote left wing democrat

..................Hey YouWHOOOO..........Murkowski is damned RINO....Far from conservative. He should campaign against her to try and replace her with a TRUE conservative....

Trump insecure?? I'd say that you the idiot CLOWN are the one who is insecure.

Did I wipe my face? No! But you are certainly welcome to make yer way to So Cal and personally wipe my face.........Anytime you wish!......Go fer it pal!!
Hummm. Who woulda thunkit? Folks getting sick and tired of Dimocrap govt and BS?

https://wcbs880.radio.com/articles/news/crowd-boos-de-blasio-at-george-floyd-memorial-in-brooklyn

Too bad they didn't bring eggs to shower him with................I can't believe that in NY, deBlasio has been able to survive this long.

MM
perfect reply. you remind me of someone else... hint. laughing.
I think, I think, all the turmoil will come back to bite the left in a painful way. People are not the simpletons they would think.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I think, I think, all the turmoil will come back to bite the left in a painful way. People are not the simpletons they would think.

This is not boosting my confidence.
perfect reply. you remind me of someone else... hint. laughing.
...................GOOD!.....At least I know how to reply.....YOU? Have yer damned head up yer ass.
it's like reading poetry.
“May sees biggest jobs increase ever of 2.5 million as economy starts to recover...”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/06/05/jobs-report-may-2020.html
Originally Posted by antlers
“May sees biggest jobs increase ever of 2.5 million as economy starts to recover...”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/06/05/jobs-report-may-2020.html

Wahoo's and la Roy's and djs' and Northmam's news sources had expected a 6 million jump in unemployment.

No, he has to fight back every day. He just needs to pick the battles. He jumps in a lot of chit when there's little upside just so he can out smart-ass a demoroid. And a LOT of it is just playground crap with more chance of building grudges than winning the fight. That's when the NY dumbass comes out full force. Red state flyover can get burnt out pretty quick on NY dumbass speak. And Mattis; if you're going to be a consistently effective leader you don't brag about firing your hires and trash talking them on the way out the door. You got issues with them? Take it behind closed doors. That's very basic Management 101. Don't make enemies you don't plan on destroying or they may destroy you.

I'm voting for him and admire his accomplishments. But deep down he's an azzhole. My vote is in spite of his personal appeal not because of it.

He does need to STFU.........til November. Then he can go back to being the Donald and MAGA.

When it's time to draw blood do it when there's no time to heal. MAGA!! KAGA!!
Originally Posted by antlers

Wahoo's and la Roy's and djs' and Northmam's news sources had expected a 6 million jump in unemployment.

Those fools bite at anything.

Wish I was fishing in their lake. They take empty hooks. Lol.

Where ya been the last 3 years. Vladimir been pulling trump's ear saying now squeal like pig.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Where ya been the last 3 years. Vladimir been pulling trump's ear saying now squeal like pig.
........And your opinion is a damned lie Up n Chucky!
© 24hourcampfire