Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by add
Wow - the hand wringer's are out in force today.

yeh, you would think they would take off their estrogen patches.

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It's really just about a handful of states, VA, NC, FL, PA, OH, MI, WI. I woulda said MN 4 weeks ago, but think that one is now off the potential list.

He's gotta pull down 4 of those to do it.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
follow the polls

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by sse
follow the polls

The ones that said Hillary had a 95% of winning and Trump had no electoral path to victory?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
He's running against Biden. The current elite of the DNC have a knack for picking the only candidates who couldn't beat Trump. Is it because they recognize he is also a liberal and want him elected for a sure thing? Or is it because Trump is so liberal that they have to reach deep into the loony bin to find anyone to run as more liberal?

Either way he'll get it. Can't wait to see who y'all'll support after Trump. I bet it'll be that Sikh slut.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
IC B2

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by sse
follow the polls

The ones that said Hillary had a 95% of winning and Trump had no electoral path to victory?

yeah, the ones that only include responses from registered Dem voters...LOL it'll be a landslide

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Yes,definitely..He lost the last election as did Bush..Once they get the states right,he is out of there..

I hope they don't....

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by logcutter
Yes,definitely..He lost the last election as did Bush..Once they get the states right,he is out of there..

I hope they don't....

???????????

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Dunno... Five months is a VERY LONG time for a populace that thrives on sound bites, 10 second video clips, and has the memory span of a gerbil. Still plenty of time for two or three additional attacks / diversions, AFTER the riots wind down.

Trump can always get Kim to fly a few more missiles and give some annihilation threats and quiet him again to help the mental idiots like Ejp remember.

Interesting, but not surprising that you support such tactics, but you want to win by any means possible. Nice also.

Tell that to your democrats asswipe . It's on the record they've done it multiple times.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
At the end of 2019 and start of 2020 I thought Trump had a very good chance of being re-elected for a second term. I am not liking what's going on now. Some days he shoots his own foot.

Whatcha think?

Sadly, i believe you’re right. The left could not make anything stick so now they’ve resorted to open violence through their proxies. Riots, poor economy and fear over a virus. It might be the trifecta all based on false narratives

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by muffin

I hope they don't....

???????????

Popular votes as in your vote and mine..Bush and Trump both lost but won..Only in America huh..LOL

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Mac84
At the end of 2019 and start of 2020 I thought Trump had a very good chance of being re-elected for a second term. I am not liking what's going on now. Some days he shoots his own foot.

Whatcha think?

Sadly, i believe you’re right. The left could not make anything stick so now they’ve resorted to open violence through their proxies. Riots, poor economy and fear over a virus. It might be the trifecta all based on false narratives
...............You and Sakoluvr are under-estimating Trump, his campaign and everything that is going on behind the scenes within his campaign. Trump knows darn good and well what the demCRAPS and the media's narratives against him will be, such as the riots, poor economy and fears over the virus that you mentioned. They will blame Trump for everything that they themselves have caused. He will dismantle their arguments and throw 'em all right back into their pathetic faces. And who would like to bet me that when the Trump rallies get going, they will be filled to capacity regardless of location.

Trump has much more ammo for his guns then do the demCRAPS for their guns. And don't forget about Uncle Joe DEMENTIA Biden, who is without ANY DOUBTS, the best damned candidate the demCRAPS have ever put forth?....LOL>>>LOL.......And of course, that is assuming he can remember what state he is in?

If ya do some digging, you will discover that in April alone Trump raised about $62 million for his campaign vs Uncle Joe who is not even close. About $20 million or less..The GOP ground game within all of the swing states and for the rest of the country is much better than it was in 2016.........

It is natural to feel that all of the virus and riot chaos and the economic aftermath from both will hurt Trump. However the normal Americans will remember the state of the economy before the virus hit and will remember Trump's many accomplishments as well..............Trump has a record of many accomplishments. And Biden? Trump will destroy sleepy 'ol Joe.......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Trump should quit talking..He is his worse enemy..

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I hope they don't....

???????????

Popular votes as in your vote and mine..Bush and Trump both lost but won..Only in America huh..LOL
...................Yep! Only in America where we have the wonderful electoral college, which prevents well populated BIG LIB majority cities like NYC, Boston, Philly, Baltimore, Miami, Chicago, Denver, LA, SFO, Seattle, Portland and a few others in and of themselves to be able to elect a POTUS............The majority popular vote from both coasts and a few cities in the middle of the country should NOT be able to determine a presidential winner. No representation for the rest of the country.........That is why there is an electoral college and why there should always be one.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

I hope they don't....

???????????

Are you stupid or just ignorant? There is a reason the founding fathers went with the electoral college.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Trump should quit talking..He is his worse enemy..
.................Yeah. I can agree but up to a point. Many of Trump's ramblings though have panned out to be exactly right in many areas. Some, not 100%, but more truth then not in other areas.

Nevertheless "ol Joe will be handed his ass

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Whatcha think?

I think Bolshevik propaganda is having the desired effect. You are having doubts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by sse
follow the polls

yeah, the ones that only include responses from registered Dem voters...LOL it'll be a landslide

Polls nowadays are meant to shape public opinion... Not reflect it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Are you stupid or just ignorant? There is a reason the founding fathers went with the electoral college.

So my vote does not count if I live elsewhere?..My state goes republican by a large majority..Why should I even vote then...Trump is killing himself and does not listen to advisors..He thinks wrong being a millionaire and never been down...I hope he wins but I doubt it now..

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Trump will beat Creepy Uncle Joe like a drum. Book it !

Hopefully Halfican and Hillary voters like TarQueen will soon leap off tall buildings.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

126 members (01Foreman400, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 673, 2500HD, 9 invisible), 980 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,088
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.