Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Running his mouth has already cost him a lot of Evangelical votes, and a lot of the white woman vote as well.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by coyote268
If he would just shut up, stay off twitter, listen to the smart people around him and be big enough to admit that he can make mistakes, he would seem a lot more likable. The buck never stops at him and if you disagree with anything he says you are gone. I won't vote for Bidden but still wish we had a better alternative. I feel he is really hurting the Republican party and if we lose the senate like we might we are screwed!!
...............And for every person that wants him off Twitter and wants him to keep his mouth shut, you are gonna find one or more who will want him to keep right on a going doing what he is doing.......There is always a flip side.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
Running his mouth has already cost him a lot of Evangelical votes, and a lot of the white woman vote as well.
...........And your evidence for that is from where at from what?

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

I'm around a lot of each.

Last edited by PeeDeeRiver; 06/04/20.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Pat85
I'm betting a lot of conservatives won't show up to vote this time around.

A Bolshevik wet dream.

And exactly what the Fake News Polls are designed to do.

I don't think the polls are that fake. They are accurately reflecting what most people are seeing on the Left leaning main stream news.
That is why most polls picked Hillary last time. All the voters heard was how great she was doing. And she won the popular vote just as the polls predicted.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Pat85
I'm betting a lot of conservatives won't show up to vote this time around.

A Bolshevik wet dream.

And exactly what the Fake News Polls are designed to do.

I don't think the polls are that fake. They are accurately reflecting what most people are seeing on the Left leaning main stream news.
That is why most polls picked Hillary last time. All the voters heard was how great she was doing. And she won the popular vote just as the polls predicted.
.............It is not the popular vote that wins the presidency.... #2 The individual state polls within the states that Trump won in 2016 were wrong. Otherwise Hillary would have won those states..... #3 The left leaning news? How about completely biased leftist news. Which by the way has approval ratings equal to or lower than that of congress....#5 Most polls, in fact no polls given ever disclose the internals. What percentage polled were registered demCRAPS and what percentage polled were republicans? Ya think honest internal polling comes from the media? Nupe! They always over sample demCRAPS by at least 10 points.

The media think they are masters at creating illusions. They want everyone on the republican side to FEEL that Trump has lost this demographic vote over here and lost this demographic vote over there, to FEEL that the economy going to schit is all Trump's fault, to FEEL that the riots are all Trump's fault, to FEEL that the virus spreading in the USA was all Trump's fault and on and on.........Some of you are falling into that illusion and accepting it!.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by logcutter
If he would just shut up, stay off twitter, listen to the smart people around him and be big enough to admit that he can make mistakes, he would seem a lot more likable. The buck never stops at him and if you disagree with anything he says you are gone. I won't vote for Bidden but still wish we had a better alternative. I feel he is really hurting the Republican party and if we lose the senate like we might we are screwed!!

Agreed

Yup

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by moosemike

Agreed

Yup

You three are a bunch douches. Go grab your Manginas

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by moosemike

Agreed

Yup

You three are a bunch douches. Go grab your Manginas

I dont need you for anything either

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
.[/quote].............It is not the popular vote that wins the presidency.... #2 The individual state polls within the states that Trump won in 2016 were wrong. Otherwise Hillary would have won those states..... #3 The left leaning news? How about completely biased leftist news. Which by the way has approval ratings equal to or lower than that of congress....#5 Most polls, in fact no polls given ever disclose the internals. What percentage polled were registered demCRAPS and what percentage polled were republicans? Ya think honest internal polling comes from the media? Nupe! They always over sample demCRAPS by at least 10 points.

The media think they are masters at creating illusions. They want everyone on the republican side to FEEL that Trump has lost this demographic vote over here and lost this demographic vote over there, to FEEL that the economy going to schit is all Trump's fault, to FEEL that the riots are all Trump's fault, to FEEL that the virus spreading in the USA was all Trump's fault and on and on.........Some of you are falling into that illusion and accepting it!. [/quote]

This, and Trumps tweets and telling it like it is is what got him elected.

It's amazing how many believe and repeat the mantra of NBC and CNN who say his tweets hurt him. The hear it from a few talking heads and repeat it either to show they are informed or to fit in with the PC crew.
Unreal shills.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/04/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I'm worried. His strong suit was the economy. I don't think there will be a "V-shaped" rebound in the third quarter like Mnuchin says. I think we are in a depression that will get worse. When the federal freebiemoochies run out on July 31 you will see a lot of angst.

My wife has two friends from college days who absolutely hate Trump. They can't explain why.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Trump will not win any black votes, without them it's game over

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BooBear

Rong, PooBear.

Lot of working blecks out there being hurt by D govt on covid and now by Antifa. They arent as dumb as you and other D corksuckers think. They want this crap over with.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/04/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

.............Well ok....But no amount of people within anybody's circle of friends is going to be any kind of accurate indicator out of say 120 to 140 million voters. And on the flip side there will be others within the same groups of Evangelicals maybe in other parts of the country that see things in the opposite way.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Wait until they see the political ads about joe touching girls and women. Their skin will crawl if they try to vote bitem.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
..................Hey BOO! Good luck with that assessment! You will a helluva lot of it!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The democraps are imploding.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Wrong ! My neighbors are black and several of my coworkers are also. All my ageish @50. They all voted straight Democrat/Hillary. They’re all voting Trump this time and they also all say the Floyd thing is BS. There’s the really old racist blacks and the angry young blacks who hate white people and happily live on the Democrats plantation but there’s also a bunch who are seeing the light. My one neighbor has soo much work these days he’s turning down jobs and working six days a week and that’s in spite of the Chinese virus. Trump made it rain for them and they aren’t forgetting. As long as Trump seems to be working to make their economic life better he’s got their vote.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
N
ndm Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
If the riots and looting continue, Trump will trail in the polls the whole way but win comfortably in the electoral college. White college educated women and successful; blacks will be for law and order when its all said and done. The dems are losing the middle with every riot in every competitive state.

Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

222 members (444afic, 5sdad, 10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 27 invisible), 1,661 guests, and 1,081 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,070
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.