Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
Running his mouth has already cost him a lot of Evangelical votes, and a lot of the white woman vote as well.

Another sleeper cell heard from.

Geebus. You guys are so easy to pick out.

Have you noticed how many sock puppets and sleeper cell twits are posting today? Apparently there is a run on whose the biggest dumbass.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
calling names doesn't advance your argument, does it?

If you're not having fun; you're not doing it right!
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by wahoo

^ ^ ^
puddin' head

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

a Fudd speaks out

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Sorry Reba fat boy is one and done.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by kalbrecht
Between Trump's lies and shooting himself in the foot regularly, I'd say he has no chance of being reelected. As a NRA member and a GOA member I think these organizations have let us down, we need a pro-gun presidential candidate to vote for and Trump ain't a candidate that can win. NRA and GOA have put all our eggs in one basket with Trump.

I'd say that you're just a dumbass.

Indeed.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by callnum

HEY dumbass, You're missing another Deblasio party. I heard they were having another bbq in NY tonight.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
one thing I learned from the last election is don't think your candidate is a shoe in. it breeds contempt and laziness on the part of the voter. that goes for both sides

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
This will be a loooooong summer. That, and Americans are tired of all the bull crap. The country will be hungry for prosperity this fall, and Trump is custom made for such a situation.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by callnum

I wish I contracted AIDS from giving 2 dollar blow jobs at the Billings Greyhound bus station so I could be rail thin beta male like you caldumanddumer. lmao FYI the legal age for boys to have sex with you in Montana aint 11 years old despite the candy and play stations you provide them

Last edited by ribka; 06/04/20.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
another well reasoned argument. sounds just like trump too.

do any of you really think he weighs 240?

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I've been fooled a lot.

Wow, that's a surprise!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ya, me and the president are the same size and I weigh 240.

I'm just better looking with better hair.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
same waist measurement?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I've been fooled a lot.

you don't think he's whiny?

no evidence of progress with norks. it was worth trying. I think trump thinks he can convince people.

whatever he's good at , it isn't sales.

when he was elected, I was pleasantly surprised...nobody could be as bad as Hillary. I didn't think he had a plan, and I haven't seen one yet.

still, we have the judges, including a couple in the 9th.

I wish he went after the dems as hard as republicans. his treatment of sessions is unforgivable.

..................... So one of your main criticisms about Trump is that he whines too much? Do ya need a diaper? Because it is you who needs the diapers not Trump. And you would whine too and rightly so if you the hell were POTUS dealing with the 24/7 deliberate abuse, the 24/7 deliberate lies, the 24/7 distortions, the false stories written (over 150+ now since taking office), the false Russian collusion hoax, the hoax of the Mueller investigation, the impeachment hoax, the media lies and distortions about covid19, media lies and distortions about the riots and on and on and on.

Trump had/has no plan? Where the hell have ya been for the last 3 plus years waaaa hoo? Eyes and ears don't work properly? Would you like a complete itemization of Trump's successful accomplishments dealing with the economy, immigration plus many other issues?

Trump not going after the dems harsh enough? U gotta be fuggin kidding me. Perhaps you lead the life of an ostrich?

So Trump's treatment of Sessions was unforgivable uh? Let me remind you that it was Sessions who formally and needlessly recused himself without any legal precedent during the early Russian collusion hoax investigations. Sessions was convinced by the demCRAPS to recuse himself because the demCRAPS feared that Sessions would have done exactly what Barr and Durham are doing now. Sessions in essence became fearful of retribution, was intimidated and feared the liberal left. Basically, he left his balls at home. That is why Trump was pissed at Sessions and justifiably so. Sessions did not want to pursue the truth of the Russian collusion hoax that was illegally perpetrated against Trump his boss. Sessions failed and Barr took over the reigns and along with Durham are going to find out the truth. Last year, Durham changed his investigation from a formal inquiry into a criminal one. That means that Durham has found overwhelming evidence of criminal activity. Bottom line is that Sessions simply did not want to pursue any illegal activity within the FBI nor the DOJ, when as AG of the USA, it was his solemn duty to do so.

Any other gripes and bitches? Cuz I will answer them.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If Melania will stuff DJT's ego and self worship so far up his azz he'll never find them again then shove his cell phone up alongside she will single handedly (maybe both hands) save the election and possibly the free world. He likes to rub peoples nose in chit just for chuckles. But he's used to doing that to cheap union payouts and azz whipped bid competition. But now he's fuggin with them that can fugg back. And he has a cheap slutty mouth that 1) pizzes peple off and 2) pizzes people off. When he starts talking about what a piece of crap Mattis is, Trump is saying what a clown act his ability to hire is.

If he'll stfu and let JoBlo hang himself the election is his. But he still has plenty of time to feed his self worship and lose the most important election in history for all of us.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
And as an after thought. Sessions remained on as AG for quite sometime after he formally recused himself. Session slow slow slow walked the release of DOJ transcripts and docs related to the Russian collusion matter, in essence protecting the corrupt deep state players within the DOJ.

Barr has the gutts. Sessions did not!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by shootem
If Melania will stuff DJT's ego and self worship so far up his azz he'll never find them again then shove his cell phone up alongside she will single handedly (maybe both hands) save the election and possibly the free world. He likes to rub peoples nose in chit just for chuckles. But he's used to doing that to cheap union payouts and azz whipped bid competition. But now he's fuggin with them that can fugg back. And he has a cheap slutty mouth that 1) pizzes peple off and 2) pizzes people off. When he starts talking about what a piece of crap Mattis is, Trump is saying what a clown act his ability to hire is.

If he'll stfu and let JoBlo hang himself the election is his. But he still has plenty of time to feed his self worship and lose the most important election in history for all of us.
.................Yep! Trump should just keep his mouth shut and not fight back? BullCHIT!............Tell ya what though. Other than Fox News, if the media would objectively and fairly report the news and cease their hypocrisy, cease their lies, cease their distortions, cease their usual LYING stories always by ANONYMOUS sources of course, cease their off the cuff knee jerk'n unsubstantiated opinionated crap and garbage, then maybe Trump wouldn't need to TWEET so much??

Mattis was and is wrong about his assessment. Maybe if Trump had a crystal ball or a maybe weee geee board, he might not have hired Mattis and a few other people in the first place. The last time I checked, all personnel within the executive branch of the federal govt serve at will and at the pleasure of the POTUS which includes the Secretary of Defense. And when there are policy differences which do occur and depending on the severity or the degree of those policy differences, any sitting POTUS can at any time terminate anyone within the executive branch, especially when at anytime directives from the POTUS are either being resisted or not being carried out.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
JFC. 5 months is a lifetime in a Presidential election. In '92 Clinton came out of literally nowhere at the D convention to become the D nominee. Look at Cankle's '16 numbers in the homestretch - she already had her name on the Whitehouse stationary for chrissakes. This thing can turn on a dime. Just look at everything that's happened in the last 90 days. ANYTHING could happen on either side before the election to put it firmly in Trump's hands...they get a vaccine out or have a launch date; score 1 for the good guys. DJT and Crazy Uncle Joe debate; score another. The Market is able to hold the line; another.

Bumblefuuck will screw up or have something creep up from his past - of this I have no doubt. Hell, his VP selection could sink him. And remember, the Dems can't organize themselves out of a wet paper bag.

America has a short damn memory. Riots will be yesterday's news. COVID second wave will probably fizzle out - and people are REAL tired of the restrictions here in this swing state. It will probably come down to the individual voter and how they're faring currently in the economy. DJT has taken some body blows in the last 30 days or so to be sure, but he's still on his feet in the ring. I think it's a coin flip or better right now.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
example today... trump to campaign against lisa Murkowski. there goes a republican senator just cause she won't give trump adoring support;

the man is so insecure. trump's plan is developed as the words are formed while he speaks or tweets.

i'm not going to convince you and you're not going to convince me.

did you have to wipe your face after typing your post.

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (8MMX57JS, Akhutr, ak_Rick, 9 invisible), 908 guests, and 811 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,101
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.