i have mixed feelings about them. and i own a bunch of handguns and a bunchof glocks for that matter.
i have a first generation glock 17, by serial number first couple months production. it sat in a dark spot for years not having any real reason to fool with it. it still had the "bad" factory parts glock was willing to replace under a unannounced factory recall. i did replace them saving the original parts.
then i bought a kkm replacement barrel, and finally shot it. light to carry, accurate and i really like it. now the nightstand gun. or with a couple of spare mags, easy to throw in truck.
been eyeballing it the last day or so, the urge is strong.
what i don't like even tho it's in new condition,is the lack of stippling and smooth grip of the gen. one. i have a 23 gen one that i put a rubber slipover on, i think this 17 is gonna get that.
also found on amazon a kit for a sight pusher on the back, and a front sight removal tool, plus night sights. think thats coming too.
I think i paid about 250bucks for it, plus 150 for the new barrel. get some of the glock18 extended mags and it's kind of like a mini mp5

Last edited by RoninPhx; 06/05/20.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO