Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by RAS
The jobs report was excellent compared to what they were thinking.

The economy is huge, and Trump is going to dig us out. A lot of it before the election. If you want to help out, go buy something that helps the economy. Volunteer for the Trump campaign. I am.

The American people seen the destruction. A lot of moderate Democrats can be turned over this. I know two people that were going to vote for Biden, but will be for Trump. Anecdotal, yes, but it wouldn’t have happened if not for riots. Try to convince people. Don’t let them forget what happened this last two weeks. It will make a difference. There are a million white women in the suburbs who are worried. The GOP needs to be the party that says it will protect them and build a strong economic future.

I trust the GOP about as far as I could throw the elephant in the symbol.

RINO doesn't even begin to describe how corrupt and traitorous lots of them are.

Maybe, Rbb but I think RAS is right and as we’ll only have two parties to consider in November,,,,the Republicans will benefit with and from a slide to the right.

I also think that the fence sitters now have little choice. Fish or cut bait.

We all know about the endemic corruption, no secret there.

My frustration comes from seeing so called strong republican leaders DO NOTHING.

Some talk a great game. But talk is cheap.

Sometimes it may be best to simply sit back and watch the enemy self destruct and let that speak for its own self.

Jmo.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.