Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
It is poor form indeed for a military man to criticize his commander in chief in public. Trump may be a poor judge of character regarding his subordinates, but remember whom he has to choose from. Swamp Creatures surround him. He is given a list of Swamp Creatures to choose from by other Swamp Creatures. It seems everyone thinks he can criticize Trump but other presidents were beyond criticism.

So even though retired military officers have defended the United States and sworn repeatedly to uphold the constitution even upon retirement they do not have some of those constitutionally guaranteed rights like freedom of speech? I would hate to tell an officer that had sacrificed that much for the country that he no longer had those rights he swore to uphold. Prior to retirement that is a different thing, but afterwards I would be ashamed to make that claim.

Wasn't it Trump that said he was going to drain the swamp. I think we have all been criticizing the president in office and out of office for a long time, keep in mind Trump does it constantly he has taken it a low art, so he can't complain, that old Golden Rule thing.