Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Were the barrels made consecutively, as well? Also thinking about potential reamer or throating issues.

As far as I know all three of the barrels were bought at the same time, the rifles were made one right after another as well.

Kevin sent a pic of the test load with 4350 and a 200 Berger that was one hole so everyone had high hopes for it shooting well.

My little brother has a gun that is just about done right now, 300 Win with a 1-8 Krieger coming pretty shortly. I also have a 1-8 Krieger sitting and waiting to get built into a 300 RUM. Makes me wonder if I made a mistake going with the quicker twist, but like I said, up till this point everything from all of the 224’s up through my 1-10 twist 375 all have shot excellent without being fussy.

I wouldn't worry about the twist, I think there's something else going on there. Can you replicate Kevin's results with the test load he gave you guys?

It would be interesting to have those barrels slugged, given that they were bought and likely made in the same batch.