Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

and if some pathetic Useful Idiot For the Left wants to post HUNDREDS of “Jigaboo” videos over the last 15 years on a public gun and hunting forum that can be used against us

So you're saying that if white people would just be nicer, the blacks would stop burning, looting, raping, and murdering?

You see "the blacks" as an entity, I see individuals. Half the current rioters ain't even Black. Nothing we can give to or do for the Ghetto culture is gonna help.
Give 'em "reparations" and it will all be peed away. Ain't gonna change until they do. If I were the President, in answer to "Black Lives Matter", I would simply announce a daily tally of the number of Black people killed by Black people every week in Chicago alone,

What won't be on the MSM, what you will see only on Conservative media outlets, are the Black folks that made it out of the ghetto or never were in it in the first place.

Likewise what you will NEVER allow to go unchallenged, is anything positive here posted about Black people, it appears to trouble you too much..

Seriously, is it hundreds of "Jigaboo" posts, or thousands, literally, over the past fifteen years? What does that tell you about you?

You generate a sort of cowardly and spiteful hatred from the safe anonymity of the 'net, and by default paint all of us here with it. But no matter I guess, this forum is as active as you get. You are a skilled tool and die guy and an accomplished shooter. Other than this, you do don't appear to do much 'cept drink and smoke out. White Nationalists? You ain't ever gonna go out there and put skin in the game. Looters? You ain't ever gonna do anything to get in the way. You're just gonna post venom here until either the forum folds or one day you croak, end of story.

When you croak, share with the Big Guy your videos, perhaps He will find them amusing. If there ain't a Big Guy after all, then your spite gets buried with you is all, perhaps "2,435 Jigaboo Videos" can be chiseled on your tombstone.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744