Originally Posted by krp
What content does FB remove specifically not allegedly?

Rick has banned multiple people here for racist comments. Hell you can say about any cuss word on FB but not here.

The derogatory memes aimed at liberals start on FB then come here.

If you are getting liberal feeds on FB it's because you have supported liberal media agendas that they mined.

Lots of hunting, shooting, 2A groups that have more members than here per group.

There are things I don't like about FB but I've eliminated the nuisance notifications, the biggest difference is no gun sales in their classifieds compared to here. Local hunting sites take care of that.

I'm sure some computer wizard here could find out who owns the hosting site here... odds are it's a liberal zionist like most media.

Kent

Specifically: My wife posted a video of Project Veritas undercover sting on Planned Parenthood selling baby parts. The one where the lady was bragging about buying a sports car with the proceeds. FB removed her post and banned her for a week. Is that specific enough? There's been a couple other times when she put up videos or comments about the preservation of "All Life" in relation to banning abortions and they have been removed as "Not in keeping with FB community standards." Nothing she posts is racist or even leans that way. We have mixed race grandkids, nieces, nephews, etc. I avoid the whole shebang by not having an account. If they were treated as a publisher I would not have any beef with FB at all.