I would take the 06. A 150 lb bear is no big deal. With a big bear, you might want more. There is no real reason to take the smaller caliber. My son and I have used the .270 Win. and it does fine. I also shot one with a . 270 Win broadside through both lungs . You will have a dead bear , problem is , this bear was jacked up. It came running into the boat pile. After I shot it ran off , and it was a terrible thing to watch is run out of sight in that thick brush. I knew the bear was dead and no harm to me . The problem is they are very hard to track and many times they dont bleed much. If I didn't find the bear that night, it would have been spoiled the next morning for sure, and I almost didn't find it and was almost dark when I did. From then on it was through the front shoulders and anchor him right there. Next bear , I will smash a big bullet , 150 gr. Hornady into the front shoulders . It wont go far at all. A good chance your 65. will work fine but what do you have to gain by using the smaller caliber?

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23