Replaced a 5" Garmin with a Humminbird 7" Helix 7 CHIRP MSI GPS G3 for a bigger screen. Sorry I did not get the G3N (bluetooth) so I do not have to remove the unit to connect to computer to update maps. The Garmin had all 1' contour maps on one LakeVu micro SD chip. The Humminbird US and Canada chip has only the 5' Navigation charts on it. If you want the 1' fishing maps you have to buy a $24 annual app and download a few states to only the Humminbird 16GB chip. If you want the complete US 1' contours you have to buy the Regional Navionics chart for $150 for each of the 5 US regions or Alaska or Canada chips. The individual Humminbird chips do not cover a very large area. MN is on one chip. Garmin I can view individual lakes on computer in Base Camp (free), mark waypoints and transfer them to the unit. Cannot view Humminbird or Navionics on computer. You can use the Navionics Chart Viewer on line only but you cannot mark waypoints and transfer them to unit. Humminbird needs wifi but Garmin does not. I fish remote lakes where no wifi so I wish I had stuck with Garmin.