Tikka 3x blued with ss Tikka rings 3x9x40 Bushnell Trophy wide angle BDC .It's not the lightweight model this one has a 8" twist 24" barrel. Shoots nice doesn't seem in the least to be limited by the 25 dollar scope either. Savage M12 FV with a 20 moa rail and a 4x16 Vortex Diamondback Tactical ffp scope, heavy but accurate. I don't have as much money into really nice scopes as others do but I get results that satisfy me. Sometime in what is left of my life I'd like to see what difference there really is in really expensive equipment and stuff that gets the job done. In real life I seem to be around and know more guys who been successfully using the same old outfit that isn't any to new or hi tech to kill ok sized bucks and fill their freezers every fall off of public access or from a knock on the door asking permission to hunt. I don't think I qualify as a Creed lover but they both shoot better than my 260 and aren't quite as sweet as my fwt m70 Swede. MB

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 06/17/20.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "