It doesn't take that much to shoot MOA at 700. Its reading the conditions in between and being able to know when and when not to shoot, such that the MOA group is unimportant, its the first shot hitting the target that is important. Not that I doubt you can do that also. Some are simply better than others.

That being said it took me years of shooting to be able to avoid the unexpected on the 600 yard line. Those unexpected shots would be bad on game. Merely shooting a number of good ones in a row is not that difficult. Of course if you can shoot MOA at 600, then you are fully capable of shooting a 200-20x which has never been shot in competition on a range with wind flags helping you.

The difference therein, and you both know this, you 2 and a few more of your crew-- that other one too, less I get banned too....(grinning) know when to shoot and when not too. And have shot more than a bit checking zero's.

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....