Originally Posted by Beaver10

The individual or group of protesters you can see ahead of you are causing cars to slow or stop. Demonstrators are touching the cars, some are banging on vehicles windows, or worse hitting the vehicles with objects trying to cause damage or get the occupants out of the car.

You are blocked in from the rear by other vehicles who, like you, were just following traffic until rolling into a situation of public hostility.

You’re armed with your favorite edc...You see individual or a small group of demonstrators keying on your vehicle and are coming towards you.

What would you do? Go...

😎

If you were really clever, you'd exit your car and run the other way.

What to do if the whole neighborhood is erupting? A clever guy would slip out with his wife and pretend to join the movement (while hiding his pistol) and slip away singing and chanting with the rioters.

If I could drive up in the grass,, sidewalk etc. and take alternative egress, I'd do it. Don't have to stay on the pavement.

If the mob suddenly appears and is beating on the car, I'd push my wife to floorboard, brandish my pistol and as soon as they broke glass, start filling bodybags.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo