Home
Looking for input from our members who can recognize the potential for a dangerous encounter with a hostile person, or group of people and suggest a course of action....

What would you do? Go aggressively at the individual(s), retreat and run, or go all in by pulling a weapon, or a different option you have.

Take into consideration that we all know there’s a political and judicial hypocrisy going on right now with white and black retaliation. You may choose to have that impact your course of action.

Situation.....

Either day or night. You and your wife are driving in your car around town unaware a person, a small group of 5-7 people, or a larger mob 20 plus of black and white people have taken to the streets to demonstrate in an area they haven’t been seen before.

Your vehicle has no discernible messages on it, like a Trump sticker, Rebel flag, or political message. The only message is you are both caucasian.

The individual or group of protesters you can see ahead of you are causing cars to slow or stop. Demonstrators are touching the cars, some are banging on vehicles windows, or worse hitting the vehicles with objects trying to cause damage or get the occupants out of the car.

You are blocked in from the rear by other vehicles who, like you, were just following traffic until rolling into a situation of public hostility.

You’re armed with your favorite edc...You see individual or a small group of demonstrators keying on your vehicle and are coming towards you.

What would you do? Go...

😎
I would encourage them to exit the area:

https://www.thehomesecuritysupersto...pper-spray-lock-on-throwing-grenade-3-oz
Mow them down and then play the age cardgrin

mike r
Always keep enough room between you and the vehicle in front of you to be able to turn around.
My first rule of self-defense = just don't be there in the first place. I know that's not always possible but its worked wonderful for me, so I guess I have no clue what to tell you.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Looking for input from our members who can recognize the potential for a dangerous encounter with a hostile person, or group of people and suggest a course of action....

What would you do? Go aggressively at the individual(s), retreat and run, or go all in by pulling a weapon, or a different option you have.

Take into consideration that we all know there’s a political and judicial hypocrisy going on right now with white and black retaliation. You may choose to have that impact your course of action.

Situation.....

Either day or night. You and your wife are driving in your car around town unaware a person, a small group of 5-7 people, or a larger mob 20 plus of black and white people have taken to the streets to demonstrate in an area they haven’t been seen before.

Your vehicle has no discernible messages on it, like a Trump sticker, Rebel flag, or political message. The only message is you are both caucasian.

The individual or group of protesters you can see ahead of you are causing cars to slow or stop. Demonstrators are touching the cars, some are banging on vehicles windows, or worse hitting the vehicles with objects trying to cause damage or get the occupants out of the car.

You are blocked in from the rear by other vehicles who, like you, were just following traffic until rolling into a situation of public hostility.

You’re armed with your favorite edc...You see individual or a small group of demonstrators keying on your vehicle and are coming towards you.

What would you do? Go...

😎

Depends.
Put it in 4 LOW. :)Have the gun in my lap/hand and run over anyone stupid enough to stand in my way. That is why I always leave lots of room between me and the vehicles in front of me at lights so I can go around or over curbs etc to get out of harms way.
Bumper cars until my truck had room to exit, and should I happen to 'knock the shoes off one' well s-it happens.
https://youtu.be/aLhWzMOccTg
run their ass over.
Well, assuming my immediate area ain't cammed up, get out with my electric screwdriver and remove the license plate. Me and ma put on our masks...
Originally Posted by deflave

Situation.....

What would you do? Go...

😎

Depends.

Some are so FOS they always carry them, huh?
Originally Posted by stxhunter
run their ASSES over.
FIXT. wink
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I don't know what this means.
I will try to go around but if get blocked in and surrounded by people beating on my vehicle and especially side windows you'll see me on the national news (and alive if I don't run out of ammo before I get away).
Throw a bucket of chicken out the car window then make my escape while they're shooting each other as they run toward it.

Unfortunately he doesn’t either ..
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Mow them down and then play the age cardgrin

mike r

AARP card held high while letting loose hell!

😎

Me neither. Carry what?
There's usually not much traffic on the sidewalk. If the pedestrians choose to use my lane, I won't have any problem with using theirs.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Well, assuming my immediate area ain't cammed up, get out with my electric screwdriver and remove the license plate. Me and ma put on our masks...

Lol

I used to do that here at our state university when there was no parking and I had to park in facility parking.

Zip my plate off and throw a magazine over my VIN number on the dash.

The parking ticket nazis would leave me a sticky note. Id all they could do. Too lazy to do any thing further.
Trav,
I realize the scenario is full of potential options, likely none extremely great.

As you briefly said...”Depends” is the best, because without knowing what the individual, group, or mob‘s decision to do to my vehicle or occupants - is putting the cart before the horse.

I know for me, I’m going to go into reaction mode v. offensive mode.

😎

PS,
In the future, could you please a wait a smidge before giving out the answer? 😬

Situation.....

What would you do? Go...

😎

Depends.

Huh?? confused
Depends = adult diapers
run their ass over.

They’ve only seen your vehicle and are coming towards you.

You sure mowing people down at that point would be defensible in court?

Just asking - not saying you’re wrong.

😎
This happened to a kid we had working with us in gunsmithing about 10 years ago. I think it was in March of 2010. He was on his way home from his chemo therapy treatment and got into a gaggle of critical mass bicyclist in Austin. He was tring to get into left turn lane to go to his apartment. Hos truck ended up getting beaten with chains. Back tire got cut. He was on cellphone whole time with 911 operator giving them
A blow by blow of what was happening. I think it was when they busted his back window he pulled out his Glock.

There was a youtube video of it made by the cicyclist. Nothing happened to the kid. What saved him I think was the fact that he stayed on phone with 911. He got his Glock back and everything. I think the cancer finally got him. Lost touch with him. Very young kid. In early 20’s.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Throw a bucket of chicken out the car window then make my escape while they're shooting each other as they run toward it.

Fûck that!

I love chicken...😎
Direct my wife to retreat to the backseat and aquire the 300Blk AR pistol behind the truck rear folding seat. Place the Glock 41 under my right thigh and get the fox labs 12oz stream can from the console. Make sure the doors are locked and call 911.
I would continue to attempt to drive off and around them the entire time telling 911 I'm trying to "get away" "they are blocking my vehicle".
At no time would I roll down the window or open the door.
If the break my window the get hosed with 1.3 million scovilles of Pepper spray. If they attempt to enter the vehicle I will command them to get away and fire warning shots only into the air.
I would only use lethal force if there is absolutely no other alternative whatsoever.
Then I would attempt CPR and render first aid to anyone injured.
Is there a discernible difference for going to gun powder with demonstrators banging and hitting the outside of your vehicle compared to breaking out the windows?

Anyone gonna wait for glass to break before going balls deep into the situation?

😎
Originally Posted by 79S

LOL
Trav,
I realize the scenario is full of potential options, likely none extremely great.

As you briefly said...”Depends” is the best, because without knowing what the individual, group, or mob‘s decision to do to my vehicle or occupants - is putting the cart before the horse.

😎

PS,

Do you mean defensive vs. offensive?

The opposite of reactive is proactive.

I could just not answer at all but that would make too many people happy.
Is there a discernible difference for going to gun powder with demonstrators banging and hitting the outside of your vehicle compared to breaking out the windows?

Anyone gonna wait for glass to break before going balls deep into the situation?

😎

Depends.
Originally Posted by ringworm
Direct my wife to retreat to the backseat and aquire the 300Blk AR pistol behind the truck rear folding seat. Place the Glock 41 under my right thigh and get the fox labs 12oz stream can from the console. Make sure the doors are locked and call 911.
I would continue to attempt to drive off and around them the entire time telling 911 I'm trying to "get away" "they are blocking my vehicle".
If the break my window the get hosed with 1.3 million scovilles of Pepper spray. If they attempt to enter the vehicle I will command them to get away and fire warning shots only into the air.
I would only use lethal force if there is absolutely no other alternative whatsoever.

Just a tactical question...at close spray range, potential blow back into you and your vehicle is a problem that could impair you.

I know this to be a fact...I’ve eaten spray several times up close.

😎
Trav,

😎

PS,

Yes.
D v. O

😎
Trav,

😎

PS,

You bring the sunshine to people, here.

😎

😎

Quite possibly as the wife is a paraplegic. And the chances of us being caught up in the described scenario would be due to trying to get to one of her medical appointments in the city of acute weirdness.

So,,,,, chances are there might just be some punitive actions carried out.
Originally Posted by 79S

Uh, Depend Incontinence Products. So, you lied again.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

😎

Quite possibly as the wife is a paraplegic. And the chances of us being caught up in the described scenario would be due to trying to get to one of her medical appointments in the city of acute weirdness.

The reason for the scenario...We’re all such desperado’s when posting at each other...When in reality, a once, reasonably good decision a few years ago, is today, potentially capable of ruining a good mans life.

😎
For starters my thinking is a 10k pound lifted 4x4 dually with Ranch Hand bumpers would be a little hard to stop. I'm well past the point of caring anymore and carry a shotgun, 5.56 and a couple of pistols in my vehicle everywhere I go. I've been preparing for a similar scenario for years, if I can make it long enough to run out of ammo my life will of been a success. They can call it premeditated, a hate crime or whatever they want, but if someone screws with me I'm going to do my best to make them pay the ultimate price.
Yes, Col Travis. We would actually like to know what you would do.

Of course, almost all would try to turn around and leave, but if a herd surrounded your vehicle with family inside would you drive over commies ? Wait until they were destroying your car to SHOOT or DRIVE, please?

Fire warning shots? That's about dumb and a waste of ammo. You don't need to try and be politically correct, your going to be found guilty if you live through something like this anyway.
I'd pull up YouTube and watch a Reginald Denny video and go from there.
run their ass over.

😎
did it to a mescan in a parking lot one time who was standing in front of my truck doing the typical what's up crap when I honked my horn at him, my buddy and I were 19 at the time, only hit him hard enough to knock him down then Allan got out and beat his ass. We bought our beer and left.
if I saw they were already stopping and accosting people I wouldn't slow down.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Fire warning shots? That's about dumb and a waste of ammo. You don't need to try and be politically correct, your going to be found guilty if you live through something like this anyway.

Posing on a public forum.....
Had a friend had a flat scary individual directly approach his car at a stoplight in a wrong part of Houston. My friend held up his handgun, the guy turned around immediately. That might come to mind in the above scenario.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Had a friend had a flat scary individual directly approach his car at a stoplight in a wrong part of Houston. My friend held up his handgun, the guy turned around immediately. That might come to mind in the above scenario.

I've done that.
Avoidance is always the best option if possible. Confrontation outside of a court room is the worst option. If you are concerned for your safety, or your family's, go to the police and beat the other party to the draw by quietly filing the compliant first if it is a rotten neighbor situation. If things do go bad, you look like the one trying to keep things civil. In a street situation, it is better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6, but you had better be in the right.

😎

The reason for the scenario...We’re all such desperado’s when posting at each other...When in reality, a once, reasonably good decision a few years ago, is today, potentially capable of ruining a good mans life.

😎

True
One of the very reasons why I try to keep myself out of town and here in the woods.

This story would be much different if the grandkids were involved.
Deadly situations are varied and fluid so no one can tell you what to do exactly----------- but I can tell you something to NOT DO!

Don't write it and post it on the web.

If you ever find yourself in such a situation all you have done (including what posts follow the question here) will be used against the person saying/writing them and you being in the right will mean nothing.

The in-justice system will use everything they can to make you an example as to why individual combat is "not your job" all the while saying it's not their duty either.

And ALL cops they send after you will not care one way of the other what's right or wrong, -----but just want to get paid.

97% of all convictions come from some form of admission or confession or something that can be twisted by a prosecutor as an admission or confession.
szihn,
Having a discussion on a scenario that has happened in the past and also recently to understand possible options a person may consider is, in your opinion, more provocative and dangerous than several of your post suggesting blood in the streets is coming and needed to defeat liberals, Antifa, and black protesters?

Careful, if your words are correct, an indictment would be coming your way based solely on your own posts.

😎

Of course, almost all would try to turn around and leave, but if a herd surrounded your vehicle with family inside would you drive over commies ? Wait until they were destroying your car to SHOOT or DRIVE, please?

How would you know they are commies? If you are in fear of your life it is a poor time to think about politics. Unless of course you are so consumed by fear all the time that everything looks like a commie, or the spawn of satan.

mike r
What if it was a mob of Amazon mudsharks? That would be super scary!

😎

I realize house painting can be mundane and all those thoughts running wild in that mind all day.

Many of these fitness chicks, you’re gonna find, do carry pepper spray while they’re out jogging.
Trav,

😎

PS,

You read like a liberal plant more and more every day.

I know, lots of ball suckers will say 'He hunts', but that doesn't make you any less a liberal. Ask JeffO.
"How would you know they are commies?"

They're blocking the road.
Originally Posted by slumlord

😎

I realize house painting can be mundane and all those thoughts running wild in that mind all day.

Many of these fitness chicks, you’re gonna find, do carry pepper spray while they’re out jogging.

LMFAO!...My painting grip is always being confused as a rape kit by the hotties....😬😎
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Trav,

😎

PS,

I know, lots of ball suckers will say 'He hunts', but that doesn't make you any less a liberal. Ask JeffO.

When your head is jammed so deep up your ass and smelling your own shít, it’s easy to say everything smells like you.

😎
Trav,

😎

PS,

When your head is jammed so deep up your ass and smelling your own shít, it’s easy to say everything smells like you.

😎

Sell it like you want, but I don't live in a liberal [bleep], you do. Congratulations.
"You sure mowing people down at that point would be defensible in court?"

Should be justified self defense if they have the road blocked.
Trav,

😎

PS,

😎

Sell it like you want, but I don't live in a liberal [bleep], you do. Congratulations.

Scott, that’s you’re only truth; where you live. Run with it girl.

😎
Originally Posted by victoro
"You sure mowing people down at that point would be defensible in court?"

Should be justified self defense if they have the road blocked.

Question directed to me or Rog?

😎
Trav,

😎

PS,

😎

😎

Again, you obviously have a cross to burn, but it doesn't take away from the fact that you are a 'closet' liberal. Perhaps a few other closet things too.

You talk big for a little man.
Trav,

😎

PS,

😎

😎

Again, you obviously have a cross to burn, but it doesn't take away from the fact that you are a 'closet' liberal. Perhaps a few other closet things too.

You talk big for a little man.

Funny coming from the scared little guy in TN who tries to sound hard with 96k post before you got tossed.

How’d that man to man conversation with Rick about you getting back on the Fire work out?

Oh, that’s right...You choose the pussy route by making a sock puppet or three to avoid the conversation. You scare too, easy.

😎
LOL, Depends. smile
"Then I would attempt CPR and render first aid to anyone injured."

If you were in a situation where you had to protect yourself with a firearm and are still surrounded you need to get your ass away from there as quick as possible.

"If they break my window they get hosed with 1.3 million scovilles of Pepper spray."

Pepper spray can blow right back in your face.

I've done that.

I've done different versions of that many times.

If you were in a situation where you had to protect yourself with a firearm and are still surrounded you need to get your ass away from there as quick as possible.

"If they break my window they get hosed with 1.3 million scovilles of Pepper spray."

I see what you’re doing...Agreeing!

CPR and any lifesaving attempts I could do to help the aggressor after being shot, is what I would do, too.

Thanks for clarification 😬😎

First of all don’t stop if at all possible.
A friend of mine moved to St Louis, his wife got a job there and said he could come if he wanted. I’m not sure she quite knew what they were in for.
Anyway as they are entering the city a welcome committee of 3 gentlemen of dark pigmentation stood across the road spread eagle like a full court press. Obviously they wanted him to stop so they could give him some friendly local advice.
He aimed for the middle one and floored it, missed him by this much .
They didn’t stay in St. Louis long.

Situation.....

What would you do? Go...

😎

Depends.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

CPR and any lifesaving attempts I could do to help the aggressor after being shot, is what I would do, too.

Unless you are a medical doctor, a Registered Medical Nurse, or a certified EMT/Paramedic, I strongly suggest you leave the CPR and life saving First Aid attempts to the genuine medical people. A District Attorney or a civil suit lawyer will tear you a new anal orifice.

As for me, I do not get into situations like that. After all, as Randolph Scott used to say in all those old western movies he ground out, "I'm a peaceable man." smile

L.W.
If at all possible, I'd turn around, and try to avoid the whole damned thing. If that's not possible, I'd get the M&P and all the spare magazines and hope they weren't going to be unreasonable, when I put it in their face. But first, I'd try to avoid the situation entirely.

Depends.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Unless you are a medical doctor, a Registered Medical Nurse, or a certified EMT/Paramedic, I strongly suggest you leave the CPR and life saving First Aid attempts to the genuine medical people. A District Attorney or a civil suit lawyer will tear you a new anal orifice.

As for me, I do not get into situations like that. After all, as Randolph Scott used to say in all those old western movies he ground out, "I'm a peaceable man." smile

L.W.

Some States have legal protection for “Good Samaritan” help...Apparently optics matter today - idk, ymmv.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Samaritan_law

😎
4 wheel drive and backup cameras were originally designed to assist egress from threatening mob situations.

Cops are getting ambushed by mobs in Tampa, the stage is set for a prudent and reasonable person to fear death or great bodily injury at the hands of a mob. Avoid or escape if that option is available. If not a 4runner can provide mass and velocity, then you could have a G19 and a pile of hi cap mags at hand. Anything is better than being a victim. Have a good attorney's card in your wallet, action beats reaction and he who hesitates is lost., Phuque blm, antifa and any that would join or support a mob.

Or, you could trust in the inherent decency of your fellow mangrin

mike r
I think my 2500 Diesel 4X4 in low lock could move some [bleep]. I would make sure if I possibly could to never wind up in that situation. Then it would be "I was In Fear Of my Life as well as the Wife's life"

Not one of you would feign a heart attack (epileptic seizure even better) and beg them to call 911?
wouldn't hurt to fumble with a cell phone and turn on the video either, before dropping it.
LOL Did you learn nothing from that goofball FBI guy?
you boys are funny
I miss my lifted grand cherokee.
Not big but it got some respect.

Ill avoid BS but if I cant, I wont be a Reginald Denny type.
Nor will I pussy foot around.

Hit the gas and blast some ass
In this modern communication age......wrong turns into rhe land of idiots should be a rare occurance.
Depends. What criminal laws are being violated or objectively reasonably expected to be violated based on articulable facts? (Blocking a street isn’t a biggie.) What are the laws of self-defense in your state (including defense of self, defense of others and defense of property)? What facts cause you to reasonably believe that you are in danger (if at all), and at what level of danger? Is there an alternative means of avoiding a confrontation? (E.g. driving on the sidewalk in the opposite direction.) Let us know all that and we would have something worthy of starting a conversation. Context is everything.

P.S. Always pay attention to escape routes.

Yes. In many states warning shots are a very bad idea. They are consider evidence you were not really in fear of your life, and as such not self defense, and can get you charged with assault, menacing etc...
Run pipe around the outside of your vehicle with frequent small holes so you can spray everything around you with pepper spray.
Trying leave/turn-around is best. But if I cannot and one of them wacks my window with a tire iron: I'd raise my 1911 to just above the door frame, wait for him to begin to strike a second time, and then stop his agression as the blow fell against the glass.

Why? Well he was clearly trying to break into my car and was using a deadly weapon to do so. I was in fear of my life. I'd trust my fate to 12 of my fellow Texans.
I would do something they would regret. Been thinking about getting a Confederate flag decal just in case
The cowards would burn your truck while your inside a store.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Situation.....

What would you do? Go...

😎

Depends.

10 bucks says Jags are pink! wink

I've done that.

Yes had to do that many years ago in San Antonio. Three youths looking for an easy mark , they just turned around and left rather abrupt about face too...
Disparity of force, fear of your life, solve the problems as they are presented. Leave the aftermath to the excellent attorney you have researched and possibly retained. The only words that should pass your lips are "they were going to kill us, I need my attorney" Practice, practice , practice.

mike r
Originally Posted by okie

I've done that.

Yes had to do that many years ago in San Antonio. Three youths looking for an easy mark , they just turned around and left rather abrupt about face too...

I had an Indian get grabby after I gave him a cigarette.

I stuck a 45 up his nose.
To answer the OP the first weapon in the arsenal is the vehicle I am driving. Someone showing the inclination to do me and mine harm will get to witness a demolition derby up close and personal. Survival first then sort the small details out later. If they wish to act crazy I will show them crazier.
For starters my thinking is a 10k pound lifted 4x4 dually with Ranch Hand bumpers would be a little hard to stop. I'm well past the point of caring anymore and carry a shotgun, 5.56 and a couple of pistols in my vehicle everywhere I go. I've been preparing for a similar scenario for years, if I can make it long enough to run out of ammo my life will of been a success. They can call it premeditated, a hate crime or whatever they want, but if someone screws with me I'm going to do my best to make them pay the ultimate price.

Not lifted, but there are several reasons I keep Ranch hands on both my, and "The Warden"s trucks.
You would probably have better odds of survival confronting me - rather than her!
This had saved my life more times than I can count driving through ghetto territories.

https://fancydressforyou.com/produc...k3KxFk4eb1h5gaEHDcOhZKZvc4BoCgwEQAvD_BwE
Frenched tail lights are old school.

Some States have legal protection for “Good Samaritan” help...Apparently optics matter today - idk, ymmv.

😎

Yes, I understand there are laws regarding Good Samaritan assistance, but although I am not a lawyer, I'd question whether a Good Samaritan law would apply in the case where you just blew someone out of his socks and then jumped on top of him giving him CPR and then putting a couple Band Aids over the holes you just blew through his brisket. wink

Don't know but I'd bet problems of the legal persuasion might arise from such an action when you are the agent of the person's injury.

Maybe some of the members here who are more versed in law than I could comment on this.

L.W.
Pull the 1911 out set it on my lap, send the wife to the back for the AR pistol, crank out Thunderstruck and wait for them to break a window.

😎

Yes, I understand there are laws regarding Good Samaritan assistance, but although I am not a lawyer, I'd question whether a Good Samaritan law would apply in the case where you just blew someone out of his socks and then jumped on top of him giving him CPR and then putting a couple Band Aids over the holes you just blew through his brisket. wink

Don't know but I'd bet problems of the legal persuasion might arise from such an action when you are the agent of the person's injury.

Maybe some of the members here who are more versed in law than I could comment on this.

L.W.

Just the opposite. It's seen as evidence you were not trying to kill him. You stopped the threat. Once it was stopped, you ceased offensive action and tried to save his life, after all, you are the good guy.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

😎

L.W.

Just the opposite. It's seen as evidence you were not trying to kill him. You stopped the threat. Once it was stopped, you ceased offensive action and tried to save his life, after all, you are the good guy.

Prezactly ^^^^^^^^^^^^😎
I’d stop and offer them a shave and a haircut for 2 bits. Extra for a manicure. I always have the equipment with me.

😎

L.W.

Prezactly ^^^^^^^^^^^^😎

Rethink that line of thought.

Heavily.

L.W.

Do they NOT have a "Good Samaritan Law" in your state?
Originally Posted by mark shubert

L.W.

Do they NOT have a "Good Samaritan Law" in your state?

Yes, but there are exceptions. Here is one from the law.

"... However, Idaho Good Samaritan laws do not grant total protection. If a person is giving first aid and is negligent in how they treat the victim, they can be held liable for injury and damages they cause. If you stop to give first aid at an accident scene, keep it simple and be safe. Let medical professionals do the more intensive work once they arrive. ..."

Nor does the law address [u]intentionally[/u] shooting a person and then applying assistance. It speaks to helping INNOCENT VICTIMS of ACCIDENTS. Nothing about applying assistance or First Aid to the person you shot. Seems like a very iffy and gray area, to me. I still think a lawyer in a civil suit against the shooter would have a field day.

Just my opinion.

L.W.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Pull the 1911 out set it on my lap, send the wife to the back for the AR pistol, crank out Thunderstruck and wait for them to break a window.

Good choice

😎

L.W.

Prezactly ^^^^^^^^^^^^😎

Rethink that line of thought.

Heavily.

The chances of me attending to someone i was forced to shoot to protect my hide, in my scenario, is zero. My surroundings are still hostile and potentially even more dangerous now.

Being distracted trying to provide limited medical attention to someone would leave me vulnerable to further attacks -begging the question why did you feel threatened enough in the first place, if you could put your pistol away?

The opportunity to provide sidewalk med assistance would only be reasonable in a situation where you believe a single attacker is down, no further threats are around.

YMMV on the Good Samaritan route.

😎

Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Good choice

Black’s don’t dig the AC/DC. I once requested the dj put on B-n-B at a mixed club that had been playing Bell-Biv-Devoe type songs most of the night.

Dance floor cleared of all the blacks moaning when it started to play. Just white dudes and white chicks rock’n to it.

LOL

😎
Good tune to wax a few thugs to..... most have never been close enough to muzzle blast.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Lol

I used to do that here at our state university when there was no parking and I had to park in facility parking.

Zip my plate off and throw a magazine over my VIN number on the dash.

The parking ticket nazis would leave me a sticky note. Id all they could do. Too lazy to do any thing further.

The fuggers at my school would have booted a wheel.
I wonder if a battery operated sawzall can tackle “the boot”? I’ve never looked at one close up, can you still remove the wheel and replace with your spare?
I've read several times that you should try to help someone you just shot. Bull S H I T ! If I was scared for my life enough to shoot him I'm not getting near him.

#1 He could be faking, to draw me in closer.

#2 He could have a buddy hiding behind a bush or around the corner.

#3 I'm not medically trained and have no idea how to treat a gunshot.

Get on the phone with 911, stay on the phone with them till the police arrive. Tell them you think he needs an ambulance. If there is a mob situation get out of the area if you can and tell the operator that you are willing to come back once the police have control of the area. You are still in fear for your life.

The chances of me attending to someone i was forced to shoot to protect my hide, in my scenario, is zero. My surroundings are still hostile and potentially even more dangerous now.

Being distracted trying to provide limited medical attention to someone would leave me vulnerable to further attacks -begging the question why did you feel threatened enough in the first place, if you could put your pistol away?

The opportunity to provide sidewalk med assistance would only be reasonable in a situation where you believe a single attacker is down, no further threats are around.

YMMV on the Good Samaritan route.

😎

The notion that you should provide aid to somebody you just shot is (in general) a very poor one.
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
I wonder if a battery operated sawzall can tackle “the boot”? I’ve never looked at one close up, can you still remove the wheel and replace with your spare?

There are different types and makes but if it's one of the original "Denver" style boots, you're pretty much fugked.
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Always keep enough room between you and the vehicle in front of you to be able to turn around.
My first rule of self-defense = just don't be there in the first place. I know that's not always possible but its worked wonderful for me, so I guess I have no clue what to tell you.

^^^^^This^^^^^

If truly in fear of injury or death, make an attempt to leave the area in the vehicle, which may involve running over/through the group.....a 6500 pound 4x4 is a pretty formidable weapon! If leaving in the vehicle is impossible... the defensive handguns, his and hers (already in hand) will be deployed in a manner for which they were designed! All of this unlikely needed, as in our area....residents will have probably shown the perpetrators the “err of their ways”! memtb
run their ass over.

😎

No it would not be. You are not going skate even if you have cause, going to be a legal mess.
Its amazing how many lack situational awareness of their surroundings and find themselves in situations they could have easily avoided.

How would you know they are commies? If you are in fear of your life it is a poor time to think about politics. Unless of course you are so consumed by fear all the time that everything looks like a commie, or the spawn of satan.

mike r

Ok.

Oh, btw, study up maybe on the 1A. I'll call them what I wish, OK?
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I'd pull up YouTube and watch a Reginald Denny video and go from there.

For sure on "go" after putting it low.

mike r

Have you nothing better to do than follow me around sniffing my ass and curling your lips?
Trav,

😎

PS,

😎

Evidently you do or he wouldnt trip your trigger.
Originally Posted by gunner500
LOL, Depends. smile

Forget it Gun. Most failed to get it. grin
Originally Posted by BD_Huntress

Not one of you would feign a heart attack (epileptic seizure even better) and beg them to call 911?
wouldn't hurt to fumble with a cell phone and turn on the video either, before dropping it.
LOL Did you learn nothing from that goofball FBI guy?
you boys are funny

So, you girls arent?
Originally Posted by hookeye
I miss my lifted grand cherokee.
Not big but it got some respect.

Ill avoid BS but if I cant, I wont be a Reginald Denny type.
Nor will I pussy foot around.

Hit the gas and blast some ass

This, and I wont be feigning a heart attack and pissing my pants, but some dimocommies would be calling 911.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Situation.....

What would you do? Go...

😎

Depends.

Says the bleck apologista.
Morning jag from the commie controlled PNW.

😎
Mornin’ Beav
Originally Posted by WAM
Mornin’ Beav

Morning WAM 😬

😎

What would you do? Go...

😎

If you were really clever, you'd exit your car and run the other way.

What to do if the whole neighborhood is erupting? A clever guy would slip out with his wife and pretend to join the movement (while hiding his pistol) and slip away singing and chanting with the rioters.

If I could drive up in the grass,, sidewalk etc. and take alternative egress, I'd do it. Don't have to stay on the pavement.

If the mob suddenly appears and is beating on the car, I'd push my wife to floorboard, brandish my pistol and as soon as they broke glass, start filling bodybags.
I carry a maga sign ...and a blm sign ....I would whip out the proper one....and make my way to safety.

Situation.....

What would you do? Go...

😎

I would avoid being unaware

mike r

Have you nothing better to do than follow me around sniffing my ass and curling your lips?

Follow your ass around? You silly old fool, you average >26 mindless posts/ day most of which denigrate others. You like to poke but can't take even the gentlest jab in return. between your eyeball persona and your present sock puppet you have posted >76,000 times on the same tired topics w/ the same turgid vocabulary.

Your 1A rights are identical to mine, welcome to the innanets.

mike r

mike r

Follow your ass around? You silly old fool, you average >26 mindless posts/ day most of which denigrate others. You like to poke but can't take even the gentlest jab in return. between your eyeball persona and your present sock puppet you have posted >76,000 times on the same tired topics w/ the same turgid vocabulary.

Your 1A rights are identical to mine, welcome to the innanets.

mike r
You are a stinky old turd miker. Welcome to the fire.
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Put it in 4 LOW. :)Have the gun in my lap/hand and run over anyone stupid enough to stand in my way. That is why I always leave lots of room between me and the vehicles in front of me at lights so I can go around or over curbs etc to get out of harms way.

^ yep I leave a couple car lengths between me & the car ahead of me so I can see around them and when the need pops up do a U turn and GTHO.

Always do everything in my power to avoid pulling my gun. I carry pepper spray to ward off threats of property damage or non-life-threatening physical contact.

I genuinely believe that those who orchestrate these events are picking locations based upon gun laws... for now. They won’t likely be in areas with legal regimes that protect victims.
I like the word turgid.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Situation.....

What would you do? Go...

😎

Depends.

Says the bleck apologista.

What does that even mean?
What a load of hypothetical hooraw horseshit, by a bunch of posey posting keyboard cowboys.... pissing in your boots would be yer best line of defense.
Scary stuff!!! I’d curl up in a fetal position and cry for my momma!! 🤣😎
2 levels of protection from the way I see it. 1st step is use the vehicle with locked doors to get away either over them or through them. if they get you stopped and break the windows then your life is at stake and use any and all the defense that is available. If you have a gun then that is the time to use it and no air shots as a warning.

Sold out. What a surprise!
Originally Posted by Judman

Bull Shît!

The first dude you piled his face into the pavement, making him unrecognizable...The rest would run in terror.

😬😎
Originally Posted by johnn
What a load of hypothetical hooraw horseshit, by a bunch of posey posting keyboard cowboys.... pissing in your boots would be yer best line of defense.

You are correct. It is a hypothetical question.

Are you on the record saying for yourself that pissing down your leg is the best option describing you?

😎

Are you on the record saying for yourself that pissing down your leg is the best option describing you?

😎

Pissing down ones leg is the aloha attack, an ancient martial art that includes death by lei and poi.

mike r
I like the word turgid.

I find it a bit pompous and bombastic. But a damn good word nontheless!

Thanks LVMiker! Seriously!
Thought about this more last night drifting off to sleep, would probably end up making a big fu-king mess.
I like the word turgid.

Pompous and bombastic? MOI? sounds presidential to megrin Anytime KW.

mike r
I like the word turgid.

Pompous and bombastic? MOI? sounds presidential to megrin Anytime KW.

mike r

👍👍👍

😎

Pissing down ones leg is the aloha attack, an ancient martial art that includes death by lei and poi.

mike r

I thought this technique was best deployed to prevent being raped.

I tried it once, but the girl would not be denied.

I surrendered, happily!

😬😎

Originally Posted by Judman

Bull Shît!

The first dude you piled his face into the pavement, making him unrecognizable...The rest would run in terror.

😬😎

🤣🤣

A gent wouldn’t get off my ass one day on the way home. Stopped in the middle of Jackson hwy, he was trying to get out the passenger side window as I was reaching through the drivers side. Probably safe to say his tailgating days are over now.. 🤣🤣🤣
© 24hourcampfire